Chapter 1

The Neopular Couple

Min's POV

Riiiinnngggg!

Finally! Dismissal. I packed my bag and said goodbye to my friends then headed to my secret favorite place. The library. Oh by the way, my name is Minkyung but people mostly call me Min. Though I'm called a popular, I love reading books, mostly romance. When I got to the library, I headed straight for the romance section. Searching, searching, searching..aha! I grabbed a book and headed straight for the bean bags without even looking at my path. Walking, walking and walking and..

Thump!

I fell on the ground as I felt someone bump into me. He bent down and looked into my eyes. Oh God.

"You okay, miss?"

"Uh, yeah. Im fine."

I got up but then I remembered I dropped my book. As I was bending down to get it, he grabbed my arm.

"I'll get it. I was the one who bumped you anyway."

I nodded and smiled shyly then he smiled as well. Seriously, are you trying to kill me or something? Ugh, how could someone have such a smile? When I got back to my senses, I saw him handing the book. I grabbed it and smiled shyly.

"T-thank you." 

My eyes widened and I looked back. Did I just stutter?

"Uh, I'll be going now. Thanks." Then I walked away.

 

Mark's POV

As I was packing, a few students gathered at my table, nerds to be more specific.

" What are our homeworks?"

" Can you help me with math?"

I ignored them and went out. I really don't like people asking me about homeworks and stuff. I mean, do I look like an assignment notebook? I went to the library, the only place I find peace. As I got a book and went to sit down on one of the bean bags, someone bumped into me. A girl. Only place I find peace? Spoke too soon. I looked at the girl and you won't believe who I saw. Park Minkyung. When she looked at me, my heartbeat got faster. No, stop it. She shouldn't know. Well, I like her for quite a while now, okay. By the way, what's Park Minkyung, a popular, doing in a library?

"You okay, miss?" Okay, Mark don't blow this.

"Uh, yeah. Im fine."

When she was about to get her book, I stopped her. I have to be a gentleman, right? I got her book for her and smiled then handed it out, but she was just staring at me. What's happening?? I was panicking on the inside. What do I do? Then she got her book and smiled. Unknowingly, I smiled as well. Once again, she stared at me once more then thanks me. She looked back and walked to the bean bags. I hope she'd come here everyday.

-----------------------------------------------