Chapter 5

The Neopular Couple

Min's POV

When I got home, i quickly listened to the songs. First up was By Chance, it has a very catchy tune for me, has sweet lyrics and I think we could easily make a story with this song. Your love, catchy as well, cute lyrics but I think their would be scenes that are too PDA for me. So I guess I have my choice. Easy as pie. Then I ended my day.

The next morning I woke up thinking about the shootings, the scenes we had to act out. And all of a sudden, it brought a smile on my face.

Why am I so looking forward to this?

I got ready, ate my breakfast with my sister a.k.a the devil and got my bag. I got in the car and we headed off.

"Dad, did you know, Min here would have some shootings for a music video? With a guy?"

So it begins again...

"What? Why is that?" Dad asked, eyes still focused on the road of course.

"No, Its just a proj-"

"The song their doing is entitled By chance (You and I). And it's a love song." Seriously how does this meanie find everything that I do out?

"Really? whose the lucky guy then?" 

Make them stop! Someone please..

"Mar-"

Before she even got to finish her sentence, I covered .

"WTH? How in the world did you know these things?!" She just smiled. 

"Abi, were here." I smiled at her motioning her her to leave as well. Ugh, finally. Some peace and quiet.

"So, who is the guy?"

"Dad, you dont need to know. Besides, there won't be any scenes that are not appropriate. As if you dont know me dad."

"I know, I know. Just curious. Sheesh." Seriously, I have one of the best dads ever. He's just like a guy best friend to me. He doesn't really act like a dad. He acts like a teen, a mature and responsible one though.

"We're here. Now get out. Before I ask again or ask your classmates about it and tell your mom." See?

I got out and waved goodbye. First class was computer. Hopefully, there will be no lessons and the teacher would just let us talk about the project and stuff. When I got in the classroom, I noticed Jr's friends were there as well. Wait a minute, Mark is a nerd, so does that mean they are as well? I got curious all of a sudden. When our teacher came in, my guess was right. Just talks about the project the whole class. Jr. called me so I went to him, or to them.

"So, your decision?" He asked. 

"Hm.." I pursed my lips and tapped the table with one finger. Everyone's eyes are on me now.

"By chance.." The others cheered for some reason except Mark though and Jr. smiled.

"Yay, I've been having lots of ideas. Good choice, miss Park." He beamed. I smiled and told him to carry on with the plan.

Everyone looked at him and paid attention.

"Okay, so the first verse would be shot like this and it would be on the school's garden(located on the rooftop): Min would be sitting on the bench, reading a book with earphones on and with her hair tucked in her right ear. Mark goes up and leans on the railing, looking at the view. He looks around and sees Min. He stares at her and goes up another pair of stairs leading to her, hesitantly. Mark taps Min's shoulder and asks for her name, she looks up with a shocked face on but replies.Then Mark would shyly ask for her number, rubbing the back of his neck at the same time, recieving another shocked face. She hesitates for a while but gives it."

"Wow, so detailed." Jackson commented.

"Shh!" We all chorused then Jr. continued.

"The bell rings then Min leaves. Mark watches her leave, she looks back and waves a goodbye and smiles shyly and Mark would be like "Mark, why did you do that? What the heck has gotten into you?" Then it will be like 1 month later, which would be the pre chorus..You 2 would be chasing each other in the park, then Mark hides. While Min is looking for him he comes up from behind and covers her eyes. She turns back and sees him smiling, she smiles as well, that's the chorus."

"Ah, so heart fluttering." BamBam commented as well.

"2nd verse, you 2 are on a date, just a simple one though. Just at the park again, eating different kinds of food under the night sky. Then Mark looks at Min and notices she had something on the corner of her lips, he wipes it and she smiles. Then she looks at the sky, making Mark stare at her. Then-"

*bell rings*

"Good bye class, see you tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, an update, finally. At the moment imma make it a bit of a cliffhanger. Look out for the next chap tho. It would probably the continuation of the plan and the start of the shootings.

Once again, thanks for reading! Hope you continue and finish till the end. And thanks for all the subbies anthe votes!! Dont forget to comment..please, im begging. I wanna hear from you guys. See y'all soon!

And sorry if there are wrong spellings or grammars, in a hurry ATM(at the moment).