Chapter 13

The Neopular Couple

Finally updated! I'm sorry for not updating in more than 3 months. But I'm back! Hope you enjoy. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min's POV

 

It's been a week since Minyeong came to our high school and I gotta say she really does have the same feel and aura as Minnie. It's Saturday today meaning we'll have the part 2 of our shooting. I wore a blue plaid blouse and paired it up with some red denim shorts along with my red high cut converse. I also added a black beanie to my look. I got out of the house and unlocked my phone to check the time.

 

"9:34. I still have time." I mumbled and headed straight for an ice cream stand in the park.

 

I strolled around the park after getting my ice cream. I took my phone out again and checked the time.

 

"9:4-"

 

"Min!" I got cut off when I heard a voice call me. I turned around and saw Minyeong. She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with black leggings and a pair green Converse shoes then a black scarf around her neck.

 

"Oh Minyeong hi. What are you doing here?"

 

"I just wanted to stroll around for some reason and the day seemed pretty suitable for it. What about you?"

 

"My friends and I are going to continue our shoot for our project today. Hey do you wanna come? I'm pretty sure they won't mind."

 

"Are you sure? Okay then. I'd love to come and watch. Plus, I heard you're doing a love song so I know I'd enjoy it." She smiled.

 

"Haha yeah. By the way, you dress like my best friend from before. She also has the same aura as you." 

 

"Really? What a coincidence then. Maybe I was transfered for a reason. And that would be to be your best friend."

 

"Maybe. Hey did-" I got cut off when I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out from my pocket and answered the call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Min where are you? You're the only one missing. Hurry up!" Jr. half shouted from the other line.

 

"Alright. I'll be there in a few." I ended the call and faced Minyeong.

 

"They're already looking for me. Let's go?"

 

"Let's go!" She replied excitingly and grabbed my hand as she ran.

 

We got to where the guys were in around 5 minutes, panting.

 

"God why did we have to meet up all the way here?" I asked.

 

"That's not important now. We need to finish in an hour. I have to visit my cousin later since it's her birthday." Jr. uttered.

 

"So where were we again? Where'd we stop?" Jackson questioned making everyone think for a while.

 

"Oh after the number part. The part where they run around and play at the park which is the pre chorus is next." Yugyeom answered.

 

"Oh right. So I'm planning to shoot the date scene for verse two today since we would have plenty of time left after this second shoot. Are you two up for it?" Jr. faced me and Mark and asked.

 

"Okay."

 

"I guess so."

 

"Then let's start!" He cheered.

 

Mark positioned himself behind a tree while I stood there awkwardly waiting for my cue.

 

"And action!"

 

The moment I heard Jr.'s words, I immediately put a small smile on my face and started to look for Mark. I stopped in front of the tree where he was at and looked at my surroundings. But then I felt a pair of arms encircle around my waist and spin me around making me surprised for real. As I heard Mark laughing behind me, a smile formed on my lips again and laughter escaped from it.

 

"And cut! That was good. Not exactly 100% like how we planned it but still good." Jr. commented.

 

"Now off to the food stands!" BamBam happily exclaimed.

 

We got to the stands and Jr. started explaining the scene to us again since he made some minor changes as he said.

 

"Okay so first part is still the same. You walk around hand in hand and buy food. Min while you're eating, a little girl catches your attention when she called someone 'oppa'. You look back and see her chasing a boy probably around her age then you smile at the cute sight. Mark you notice her smile and look at the kids too. You smile also then look at Min again. Then the 'corner of the lip wiping' scene comes after. You two got it?" He explained earning a nod from both me and Mark.

 

"Then let's start!"

 

"But where are we gonna find the little kids?" JB asked.

 

"We'll ask the kids around us. No biggie." Jr. replied.

 

"But who is going to talk to the kids? It can't be Jackson and it certainly can't be me as well becase I don't want to." Youngjae said.

 

"Hey why can't I do it?" Jackson question while looking at Youngjae with his widened eyes.

 

"That. That's the reason why. You'll scare the kids away." He answered while pointing at his face.

 

"Why you-" Jackson got cut off by two voices.

 

"I'll do it." Yugyeom and Minyeong said in unison. They looked at each other and slightly blushed, What a cute sight.

 

"Then do it now. I need to leave in 50 minutes. Hurry up!" Jr. comanded the two.

 

"Okay. Geez."

 

Then both walk away in search of two cute little kids.

 

 

Yugyeom's POV

 

I walked beside Minyeong while searching for two little kids. We walked to the playground in complete silence and saw a cute little girl with black straight hair and full bangs wearing a pink polka dotted summer dress on a swing and a little boy with dark brown hair wearing a red plaid polo and black pants pushing her gently, laughing with the girl as he pushes her.

 

"Aw what a cute sight." Minyeong suddenly said with a smile on her face.

 

"I know. Why don't we try talking to them? They seem perfect for the roles."

 

She nodded and we walked to the two kids. They both stared at us as we stopped our tracks in front of them.

 

"Hi. What are your names?" Minyeong knelt down and talked to them with that smile still plastered on her face. I guess she really loves kids.

 

"I'm Eunmin and he is my oppa Sungmin." The little girl responded shyly and looked at Sungmin who was clearly shy as well. Minyeong and I exchanged looks and she mouthed 'They're perfect.'

 

"Well can you see those friends over there?" I asked and pointed at hyungs and Min.

 

They both nodded. "Well you see, they are shooting a video for their project and they need two cute little kids in that scene. Will you be okay if you two would play those roles for them?"

 

"All you have to do is play tag behind them. Then when Eunmin is chasing Sungmin, you will shout 'oppa' to him and continue to play. We will tell you when to start playing and when to stop. Are you okay with it?" Minyeong uttered. The two looked at each other and exchanged looks. They faced me and Minyeong again and nodded. 

 

"That's great but you have to ask permission from appa and eomma first okay? Where are they? You ask them first. We'll wait for you here." I said and the kids immediately ran to a middle aged woman. She looked st us when the kids pointed in our direction and nodded. Minyeong and I smiled and high fived unconsciously resulting an awkward moment after. 

 

We led the two kids to the others who were smiling at us widely and weirdly when we came back. What the heck is wrong with them? They started chuckling for some reason then introduced themselves to to the kids and Jr. hyung showed them their positions. After all those introductions and explanations, the shoot finally started.

 

 

Mark's POV

 

"They look so cute together!" Min cheered beside me with a smile on her face while looking at Yugyeom and Minyeong.

 

"Right? Just like us." I said but mumbled the last part.

 

"What was that?" She asked and turned her attention to me.

 

"U-uh nothing. It's nothing." I replied and we both stared at the two again. We saw them do a high five together and we all exchanged looks. When they came back with the kids, we were all smiling widely at them making them look at us with a confused expression. They did the same expression too. The tilted their heads to the right and stared at us receiving a chuckle from everyone.

 

"Okay take 1!" 

 

Min offered her hand to me and I held it awkwardly. Oh my goodness I'm holding Kim Minkyung hand! (#fanboying xD) We walked around, looking for something to eat and bought some chocolate and peanut butter filled waffles and started strolling around again while eating. Then we heard the little girl scream 'oppa' making Min and I looked back and stared at the cute sight. And as planned, she had some filling on her upper lip. I stared at her and wiped it off making her face me with a surprised face. I chuckled at her expression and strolled around again, holding her hand once more.

 

"And cut! That was great!" Jr. shouted.

 

"Wow you two are getting better at this." Youngjae complemented.

 

"They have chemistry! So cute!" BamBam exclaimed.

 

"Tell me honestly, are you two dating, comfortable with each other already or are you two just great actors?" Jackson eyed the both of us. My eyes widened.

 

"N-no!" Min and I chorused.

 

"Are you mental or just stupid?" I asked him in english.

 

"Hey!" 

 

"Guys stop it. Seriously are you two going to argue all the time and everywhere?" JB said.

 

Min's POV

 

After JB's word with them, they glared at him then at each other, mouthing words to each other and started arguing without a sound. Why are they so childish at times? It's too awkwardly cute to see to guys fighting like that.

 

"So since we're finished with the shooting for today I'm going already. Bye guys! Bye love birds!" He exclaimed and pointed at both me and Mark as well as Yugyeom and Minyeong earning a surprised look from the 4 of us.

 

The other laughed and bid a goodbye as well. Minyeong came to me and squealed.

 

"OMG you and Mark are so cute together! Mark x Min for the win!"

 

"Yah you should've seen you and Yugyeom a while ago. You looked like a couple!"

 

"You two looked like a couple more a while ago. And the way Mark smiled at you was just... different? It seemed like he was genuinely happy to be with you. Do you think he likes you?"

 

"W-what? That's impossible."

 

"Impossible? Yeah right. You looked perfect for each other. Could this be destiny? Are you two brought together by fate?" She said in a jokingly mysterious tone.

 

"Stop talking none sense. I have to go now. My mom might be looking for me. Bye Minyeong! Thanks for coming with me. I'll text you later."

 

"Okay. Be safe. Bye Min!"

 

As I was walking on the streets when I felt my phone vibrate.

 

"2 new messages?" 

 

I opened the most recent one from Minyeong.

 

"Kya! I can't get you and Mark out of my mind! His smile towards you was just.... gah!"

 

I chuckled and replied.

 

"Hahaha is Kim Minyeong liking someone?" I chuckled once more and read the next text.

 

"Hi. You were great a while ago. :)" It was from Mark.

 

"Thanks. You too. :)" I smiled and received another message from Minyeong.

 

"What?! No! It just my feels towards Mark x Min. I would never get in between you two. You two are perfect for each other."

 

"Hahaha very funny Kim Minyeong. I'm dying of laughter. Stop it."

 

"No you can't die yet! You still need to get married with Mark and live a happy life."

 

"-_____-+ Seriously stop it."