Chapter 9

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And by the way...*scoots closer to you and whispers* that boy of yours, was TOTALLY JEALOUS~" She chuckled after taking her seat again.

"But he doesn't have any reason to be jealous, he likes Stephanie." You reassured her as she looked at you with a smirk forming on her lips.

"Chinguah, I love you but you are seriously as blind as that boy of yours. YOU BOTH ARE IN DENIAL~" She shook her head while laughing to herself.

**Vibrate vibrate** suddenly feeling your phone go off you quickly grabbed it and looked at the caller ID.

"UNKNOWN CALLER"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Side:

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" Your friend glanced over at you a bit confused, while questioning your lifeless state. You immediately snapped out of your thoughts and swiped the screen to answer the call.

"Hello..." You spoke slowly, unsure if you really should have picked up or not, unaware of who was on the other line.

"Hey!!" The male's voice on the other line rang through your ears as you didn't know if it really was, who you thought it was.

"J.....oey......?!!" You half asked, half stated looking extremely confused as you peered across the table to see your friend mouthing and pondering who "Joey" was.

"Hahaha and here I thought you wouldn't know who I was~ Yes it's Joey, Joey Tuan, Mark's brother." You were in utter shock and honestly you didn't know what to say, why would Mark's brother be calling you all of a sudden.

"Hey, you still there, sister in law?" He teasingly stated while not hearing you responding to him.

*CHOKE*  Yes, somehow you managed to choke on air, if it was even remotely possible, you did so at that moment hearing Joey call you "sister in law". Your friend rushed over and patted your back making sure you were okay.

"Are you okay? Oh my god, don't die on me.." Joey spoke worriedly while you took a moment to catch your breath.

"I'm.....f..i...ine...." You whispered slowly still having a bit of trouble speaking. Joey sensed that you were still catching your breath, so he didn't speak up for a while, giving you some more time you take it easy,

"Do you have time to talk right now?" Joey asked in a soft and slowed tone, still a bit worried about you. You peered over to your friend who was still sitting next to you, looking all curious with a cheeky grin.

"Um....can I actually call you back in a bit, when I get home?" You stated, as your friend gave you a huge pout. You let out a small chuckle seeing how she reacted.

"Yeah yeah of course, I'll talk to you in a bit then!" Joey didn't even bother to ask why as he understood you were probably busy at the moment.

After you had said your goodbyes to Joey and made sure to save his contact information to your phone. You instantly placed your phone back to its original spot, slowly glancing over to see your friend smirking at you widely.

"JOEY, eh~? Who's Joey?" She playfully squinted her eyes teasing you a bit waiting for an answer from you.

"Um...Joey Tuan, Mark's brother." You simply replied while taking a sip of water, still so confused as to why he would be calling you.

"Wait, did I hear you correctly?? Joey Tuan, as in Tuan as in Mark Tuan's brother???!!!!! He's Mark's BROTHER and MARK'S BROTHER CALLED YOU!!?" Your friend stared at you in shock and all you could do was slightly nod your head.

"I don't know why he would be calling though?" You slowly spoke without looking up and thoughts fluttered through your head. Why did he call and why did he call you "sister in law" as it got you thinking back to the moment at the wedding when he had called you that as Mark and him dragged you away from the crowd of girls.

Mark's side:

After getting home from their long day of hectic schedules, the members all crashed, passing out instanly and didn't even budge until the next morning. As JB's phone went off, everyone stirred in their sleep still not wanting to get up yet. Mark was feeling extremely irritated hearing the persistent beeping of the alarm, shot up and went to shake JB up.

"JaeBeom....turn that thing off!! It's giving me a headache.." Mark stated half asleep still, as JB didn't seem to move an inch. Hearing Mark's husky voice, the other members slowly got up. Even though they really didn't want to, they knew that today was practice day and it was very crucial for them.  Seeing JB still not moving, Mark lightly shouted in JB's ear.

"Yah~ LIM JAEBEOM WAKE UP~!" *kick* Mark brought his right leg up and kicked JB in the and in an instant JB shot up with wide eyes.

"I'm UP~~" JB pretended that he was already awake, even though his eyelids suddenly closed shut, nodding his head lightly.

"Who's turn is it?" JB stated finally getting up, even without having to say much the members all knew what JB was referring to.

"I woke him up yesterday.." Yugyeom tiredly headed out of the room following Mark, Jr. and Jackson.

"It's my turn, hyung." BamBam sluggishly walked towards a lifeless body, shaking his head still sleepy, BamBam got onto the bed effortlessly.

"YOUNGJAE HYUNG GET UP~~~~~" BamBam started jumping up and down shaking the bed violently.

*NOTHING*

"HYUNG IF YOU DON'T GET UP, YOU KNOW WHAT'S G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter