Chapter 20

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you talked to Noona?" Jackson spoke swiftly not making any expressions.

"Not since last night, why??" Mark questioned not upset but concerned, seeing Jackson's face look so distressed.

"I kept messaging her but she hasn't replied..." The reason for Jackson to message you, Mark didn't seem to care but the fact that you weren't responding irked him to the core. Immediately grabbing his phone, Mark started to type, hoping that you would reply easing his pounding and impatient heart rate. Why was he feeling uneasy, he wasn't sure but something just didn't feel RIGHT. You usually reply almost instantly.

Mark: What are you doing now??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Side:

For the past 5 minutes, Mark had been staring at his phone impatiently as his heart pounded rapidly. The throbbing pangs left his heart feeling agitated and down right twisted.

"What the heck is she doing?" Mark uttered out hastily, while frantically typing once again!

Mark: YAH!!! WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING??!! >.<

"What's wrong with Mark hyung?" BamBam came out of the kitchen, peering at a not so pleased Mark, turning to JB and Jackson for an explanation.

"...and why is he fidgeting like that?" Youngjae bounced up behind BamBam.

"Noona is kinda M. I. A." JB replied as the rest of the members gathered themselves around, looking sheepishly at their oldest member, who seemed to be flipping out a bit.

"Hyung is flipping out? Jjust because Noona's not talking to him???" Youngjae eyed JB curiously as they all lightly chuckled to themselves, seeing Mark like this for the first time excluding Jackson.

"...and we didn't even have to do anything~?" BamBam cutely cooed, seeing Mark all antsy only made the members more excited.

"It's weird though. I messaged Noona last night and this morning but she hasn't responded to me either..." Jackson spoke up finally, his tone sounded concerned as well.

"You messaged Noona?" Jr. questioned, as JB finally realized that maybe Jackson was not himself this morning due to the same reason, but then again why would he message you for? Everyone turned their attention to Jackson, who just stared immensely at Mark's direction.

"Maybe Noona's sleeping..." Yugyeom tried to reason as they all nodded agreeing to his logic sense.

"Something's not RIGHT!" Mark mumbled peering at s, not knowing why he was feeling so strange but he just knew that something was wrong.

They say when two people are connected by the red thread of fate, the deep connection they share can somehow link their emotional senses. Even if they aren't aware of their bond, they know when their other half is at harm...no matter how far the distance may be.

Your Side:

Your heart was bursting in agony, as sharp pains emerged throughout your entire body. Shaken by the touch of such a person, a person whom you had entrusted and known. Quickly became someone you didn't even know anymore in a blink of an eye. Tears endlessly falling, crashing around you like sharp shards of glass as you pushed and shoved as hard as you could........

"Please...*cries*...stop!" You felt Kevin's grip loosen, as your body weakly trembled giving out on you.

Soojin and Jin's Side:

"What's taking Kevin so long?" Soojin took a hold of her bag and nudged her brother to head out.

"Let's get back to the hotel, I'm getting too tired." Soojin whined cutely while dragging Jin out the door.

*CHIME CHIME CHIME CHIME* Jin peered at his sister hearing a strange sound coming from her.

*pat pat* Soojin quickly patted herself down, knowing that the sound was coming from her but not knowing where exactly it was coming from.

"Oh~ .I forgot, I had her phone." Soojin uttered grabbing your phone from one of her pockets. Earlier you both had to use the bathroom, and she had placed the phone in her pocket forgetting to return it to you afterwards.

*CHIME CHIME CHIME CHIME*

"YAH! Pick that dang thing up, that noise is giving me a headache!!" Jin rambled on while they were reaching the entrance of the hotel. Soojin rolled her eyes at him and immediately answered.

"Hel...." Before she could even complete the word, a loud scream was heard from the other line. Soojin pulled the phone away from her earlobe, wincing in pain.

Mark's Side:

Mark's heart fell restlessly finally seeing you answering his skype call.
 
"Hel..." Mark didn't need to hear you greet him, he was so frustrated that it took you this long to respond, that he couldn't seem to hold in his anger.....

"WHAT THE HECK TOOK YOU SO LONG TO FREAKIN ANSWER ME BACK!!~~" Mark's outburst not only shocked the person on the other end but also s. They all jumped a bit in shock, startled at his reaction.

"M....m....Mark??" Soojin mumbled, as Mark's eyes grew wider not knowing what to think at that moment.

Your Side:

"...I...I'm...I'm..." Kevin suddenly released his grip on you, realizing what he just did to you.

*COLLAPSE* Your whole body fell aimlessly, hitting the cold hard floor, Kevin tried to reach out to you but as soon as you saw his hand. You scooted further away, frightful tears still pouring out of your already swollen red eyes. You couldn't look at him; you didn't want to look.

"I'm..." Kevin tried to utter once more but the words just didn't seem to come out. His tone was now gentle and worried. Worried and scared. He had made a mistake and he knew it. Seeing you curled up endlessly crying near him, made him feel guilty. He didn't know what overcame him, he didn't want to scare you but he did.

*CLICK* The door slowly opened as Soojin entered talking rather vigorously on the phone.

"YAH~~ WILL YOU TAKE A CHILL PILL. I'm already there." Soojin stopped halfway as she slowly dropped her hand holding the phone tightly, seeing the sight before her nearly gave her a heart attack!

*STARE*

"YAH YOU SICK BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Soojin screamed, accidentally chucking the phone in her hand at Kevin. Kevin immediately ran out the door, pass a clueless Jin who just now entered the room.

"What was that all ab..." Jin suddenly witnessed the unbelievable scene before him as he quickly rushed over to your side.

You had lost all your senses, as your mind went blank and your heart came to a bitter halt. When Jin and Soojin had approached you, reaching their hands out to you; the fear came at you once more. Your entire body shook twitching away from them and at that moment, maybe due to the alcohol or the fear that brought your stomach to knots twisting your insides painfully, you needed to...

*DASH* You shot up running to the bathroom, cupping the toilet and throwing up effortlessly. Soojin came rushing in next to you, rubbing your back and holding your hair so you would be more comfortable.

"Chingu ah!!!" The tone of Soojin's voice was filled with worriedness as she looked guiltily at you. If she would have just went with you then none of this would have happened, even though she still didn't know exactly what had occured, seeing you in that state; curled in a ball and crying endlessly, she knew that something must have happened.

"Oppa!! Can you get some water?!!" Soojin turned to the door, calling for Jin.

"Yeah..." Jin entered the bathroom doorway holding onto your phone, as he lightly handed it over to Soojin.

"aish, I forgot..." Soojin quickly took a hold of the phone and placed it to her ear with her free hand, while still gripping on your hair with the other. Jin immediately left to get some water for you and to also search for Kevin, who left without saying a word or explaining himself.

"Hey! um...I'll have her call you back in a bit." Not waiting for a reply, Soojin hurriedly hung up the phone and went back to taking care of you.

GOT7's Side:

The boys sat there in utter shock and confusion as Mark slid his phone onto the coffee table.

"What just happened??" JB mumbled peering at everyone, after Mark had put the call on speakerphone before Soojin had reached the hotel room hearing all the ruckus an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter