HEART TO HEART 1

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I ask you something?" Jackson wasn't sure what he was going to even say but he wanted Mark's honesty.

"Sure."

"Do you like noona now?" Jackson's words seemed to have caught Mark by surprise as he kind of just stared blankly for a moment before actually responding.

"I do." This time Jackson was the one in utter shock.

"Honestly Jackson, I don't know what has been going on with you lately but I know that whatever you d; .just follow your heart. It might not seem like the right way but everything works itself out in the end." Mark lightly patted Jackson's shoulder as he headed for the practice room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Side:

Mark tried his best to stay focus throughout the entire day but nothing was working. The only thing that appeared in his thoughts.

*FUME* Everytime he thought about it, it only made him more angry and extremely agitated. Out of all the things that have drove him crazy, for some reason this was the worst. That mental image engraved in his mind would not leave him alone and clearly he knew the exact reason but he was not and will not admit that he was JEALOUS.

~Flashback~

*TAP* "We're gonna go get some drinks, you wanna come??" JB asked Mark as everyone seemed to be ready to head out the door any minute as JB turned to Jackson swiftly, before speaking up.

"Hey, we're gonna go get some drinks. Do you guys want something??" JB eyed Jackson in particular, as Lena immediately shot up and...

*GRAB* "We'll come with you guys." Lena cheerfully chirped as every single one of the members couldn't seem to take their eyes off of her as she gripped onto Jackson's hand and pulled him up. Mark didn't seem to be bothered by anything that was happening but somehow his heart was feeling that strange vibe. The same throbbing sensation as the night of the showcase, as everyone made their way out the door, walking down the hallway effortlessly.

"Soojin unnie? _________ unnie?" At that time, Mark suddenly knew why his heart was trembling all over the place. But he came to a halt as his eyes nearly shot out of its sockets as his blood started to boil. And he swore at that very moment he could kill someone without even trying.

*GLARE* Mark only thought that he was staring at Seokjin but to his unknown concious he was actually glaring as Seokjin held YOUR hand.

~End of Flashback~

"You okay? You've been kinda out of it all day?" JB peered over at Mark, while the 6 members headed back to their dorm after going out for a late night meal after their practice.

"Mark hyung's probably thinking about noona again~" BamBam chirped mischievously grinning at Mark.

"Speaking of "out of it" Jackson's seriously been loosing it. I wonder where he ran off to in a hurry after practice?" Jr. spoke up, while they made their way to their front door.

*CLICK*

"I thought I saw Jackson hyung walking with Lena noona, as we were leaving." Yugyeom stated as all of them took off their shoes and made their way inside.

*STARE*

"I guess, Jackson came home already." JB made his way through their lit up dorm hearing the shower running as everyone quickly entered about ready to sprawl out on the floor comfortably.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?" Jackson came crashing into the living room.

"Uh...we live here too~"  Mark suddenly eyed Jackson, seeing his strange behavior acting up, once more.

"Wait, if you're...*STARES AT JACKSON* Then who's...*GLANCES AT THE BATHROOM WITH THE SOUND OF THE SHOWER BEING TURNED OFF*" JB's voice seemed to have cracked, not sure what to think now.

*PANIC* Jackson didn't know what to do at this point but he tried his best to shoo everyone out, not wanting a misunderstanding to erupt.

*CLICK* The bathroom door opened and even though it only took a mere 5 seconds to reveal. It was the longest 5 seconds of Jackson's life, as he literally held his breath and shut his eyes, not wanting to think about what was going to happen next.

"YAH Wang pabo, why are you shouting? I heard you even in the bathroom." Soojin came out with one of Jackson's shirt on and dried her hair with a towel.

"Soojin noona?" The members all mumbled staring intently at her.

*STARE*

"Oh~~ ANNYEONG!~" Soojin greeted all the members, seeing them standing there with shocked expressions.

*CHARGE*

"YAH!! HOW THE HECK CAN YOU GREET MEN LIKE...LIKE THAT?"  Jackson grabbed Soojin's towel and tried to cover her up.

"MEN? Do you know how old I am, they are BABIES to me. YOU'RE A FREAKIN BABY TO ME TOO!" Soojin pushed and shoved Jackson away pretty effortlessly as everyone just kept staring at the two of them..

"um yeah. WE are gonna go now..." JB eyed everyone awkwardly, as this has never happened before and he wasn't exactly sure what to do at this point.

"YAH! YOU IDIOT, LOOK WHAT YOU DID! NOW THEY THINK WE HAD OR SOMETHING!!~~"

*WHACK* "OWwwWWWww YAH! YOU NEED TO STOP BEATING ME! IF YOU WEREN'T MY GIRLFRIEND, I WOULD HAVE TOTALLY BEATEN YOU UP BY NOW!" Jackson angrily shouted not thinking about what he was even saying...

"GIRLFRIEND!!!??" The 6 members nearly died after hearing Jackson's confirmation.

*GLARE* "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF I WASN'T YOUR GIRLFRIEND? DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME!!" Soojin knew she had to calm herself down as she started to feel a bit light headed.
 
"Aish, it's not what you guys *ACHOO* think..." Soojin made her way pass a sulking Jackson and tried to explain the situation.

"Soojin noona, are you okay?" Jr. came rushing over hearing Soojin sneeze and shiver a bit.

"PARK JINYOUNG!! DO NOT COME NEAR HER!!~" Jackson's voice roared throughout the entire dorm, making everyone turn to look at him amusingly.

*RAISE EYEBROW* "Ehh?!" Jr. came to a stand still, peering at Jackson with a huge smirk on his face.

"SOOJIN IS MINE!!!"

Your Side:

You were extremely worried about Soojin, not only that she had left without even explaining a thing but also the fact that it was now raining and has been ever since she had left.

*PACING BACK AND FORTH*

"Did you get a hold of her yet?" Jin was seriously freaking out. Kevin, Jin, and you had called her about 100 times, left her voicemail after voicemail, and texted her but nothing.

"Where the heck did that brat go, I knew I should have followed her!" Jin was so pissed off, because this was the first time he has ever had to worry about his sister ever since she was little and the fact that she wasn't even responding. It nearly gave him a heart attack thinking, what if she fainted? That was his worst nightmare.

*PAT* "I'm sure she's safe hyung. Soojin isn't the type of person to get into trouble. She knows not to make anyone worry; especially you." Kevin tried his best to comfort Jin as you made your way to Soojin's room in search of any hints or clues that she might have left behind, when...

*chime*

Soojin: Chingu ah~~ Can you come get me? I didn't bring my wallet, so I couldn't buy an umbrella and I don't want to get soaked in the rain.. :(

You: LEE SOOJIN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE? JIN IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PICK UP OUR CALLS OR REPLIED BACK TO OUR TEXTS! HE ALMOST CALLED THE POLICE, SOOJIN!!!

Soojin: :( I'm sorry chingu, I'll message oppa right away! But PLEASE COME GET ME?!! And don't bring oppa, I don't want him to yell when he finds out where I'm at!

You: Why would he yell at you? WHERE ARE YOU ANYWAYS??!!

Soojin: Just come quick, I'll message you the address in a bit~ ;)

You stared at your phone, thinking that something was up with Soojin and yet you couldn't seem to comprehend what was going on.

GOT6 (+1)'s Side:

"SENT~~" Soojin cooed cutely while jumping for joy!

"Are you sure this is gonna work? What if they get mad at us?" Youngjae was a bit concerned about their skimming plan.

"Even if they get mad, they REALLY need to TALK."

Mark's Side:

After taking a much needed shower trying to clear his head, Mark came out to an empty dorm. He looked all around but everyone disappeared?

Your Side:

"Um...are you sure we are going the right way?" You turned to look at Kevin unsure if it was the right area that you were headed towards.

It was already late and since Soojin specifically told you not to bring Jin, Kevin insisted to come along. Honestly, Jin and you were unwilling to let this happen but unfortunately you knew it would be safer if he did accompany you and as uncomfortable as it was, you felt more at ease walking with someone; instead of alone. And throughout the entire time you tried not to make any eye contact with Kevin, distancing yourself enough so that it wont be too awkward for the both of you. You had messaged Mark, trying to not think about how uncomfortable you were feeling.

You: *POKE* :( Are you not gonna talk to me at all?

Your heart started to lightly tug and you knew Mark was upset at you as this was your 4th message to him in the last 10 minutes. And he hasn't even said a single thing.as you knew yoiu should have told him about working for JYP but you really didn't think that it would matter.

"I think *looks up at the apartment building* this is..." You heard Kevin from behind you speaking up, as you instantly snapped out of your thoughts.

*YANK*

*SILENCE*

*TURN*

"Kevin??" You looked all over but Kevin was nowhere in sight.

*chime*

Kevin: You're staring at the right building just go on in.

You: Where did you go, you were just behind me weren't you?

*chime*

Kevin: I HAVE MAJOR DIARRHEA! :)

"What!?"

GOT6 (+1)'s Side:

"Do you see her yet?"

"um... *POINTS* Who's that?"

*GLANCE*

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BASTARD DOING HERE?!!!!"

*GLARE*

*YANK*

*PIN*

"Yah, didn't I tell you not to pin people against a wall!!!"

"Does it look like I enjoy doing it this time? *WHACK* STOP BEING JEALOUS, ITS ANNOYING!!!"

"...."

"Don't you dare scream." *GRABS PHONE*

*STARE* Kevin couldn't even move as every single one of the members glued their eye balls on him. He felt like a lab rat, being observed so closely that it almost felt suffocating as Soojin typed away on his phone.

Kevin: You're staring at the right building just go on in.

You: Where did you go, you were just behind me weren't you?

Kevin: I HAVE MAJOR DIARRHEA! :)

Your Side:

Bewildered by what had just happened and wondering why Soojin was even in an apartment to begin with; only got your head thinking of the worst case scenarios as you quickly dialed her number, making sure that it was indeed her and not some creep who had gotten a hold of her phone. But then your heart went into shock mode after thinking such a horrible thing.

"Chingu ah~~You here yet?" Soojin's cheerful tone rang through your ears as your heart felt a bit at ease hearing her voice finally coming through.

"Yah, Jinnie. Why are you even here? Who's apartment is this?"

*RING DOORBELL* For some reason you were feeling a bit nervous and you didn't know why.

"Yah, come out now! I'm at the door."

"Listen carefully, you need to face your feelings." Soojin's final words to you nearly came as a sharp bullet shooting through your heart in a blink of an eye.

*CLICK*

*STARE*

Your heart was suddenly pulled out of your chest, at that very moment as you just couldn't seem to feel a single thing. You couldn't think, you couldn't breath, and you couldn't move. You felt WEAK, weak to the point that you wanted to escape. You needed to escape.

*TURN*

*GRAB*

*TUG*

*SPIN*

*STARE*

*SILENC

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter