Chapter 25

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At that moment when you looked towards the stage, all time stood still. The music seemed to come to a halt, everything around seemed to become colorless. And even though you were at the very back of the crowd, you knew at that moment; that moment when his eyes shifted staring through the crowd. You knew that your eyes met and you knew he saw you as your heart pulsated every inch of you; burning dangerously through your skin. You wanted to look away but you couldn't move.

They say when two hearts are connected, no matter how near or far, they will always find a way to eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Side:

Those eyes, those eyes that captured your presence, those eyes that made you emotionally and physically breathless. You were frozen, frozen in time andeverything around you seemed to be spinning continuously, as he stared at you. Confusion deemed onto his exasperated face, as he kept his gaze locked on you throughout the entire performance; making you want to run and hide. But you still couldn't seem to move one bit, couldn't breath, couldn't do anything. You couldn't do anything but look at the one person that caused you to loose all of your senses; at the one who made your heart stop, and yet also the one who made your heart explode; melting everything inside of you. The walls that protected your delicate heart, came crashing down that very moment. At that moment Mark's eyes saw through you saw through your very soul.

As the song neared the end, your lifeless body became aware of its surroundings. You immediately diverted your eyes from his intense gaze and frantically looked around, not knowing what to do anymore; he already saw you, there was no doubt about it, but you just couldn't stand to be there anymore. Wanting to run away on impulse, you quickly turned around as the music came to a stop and not looking back you were on your heels.

"WAIT, chingu ah! Where are you going??" Soojin grabbed your left arm gently, halting you in your spot.

*Flinch* You slightly shivered at the close contact.

"Soojin, please. I can't stay here any longer..." You uttered lifelessly, as she loosened her grip but still holding onto you gently.

Soojin's Side:

Soojin saw the desperation in your eyes and it tugged at her heart, seeing you in such a state made her concerned. You were obviously still effected by what had happened between you and Kevin, and she knew there was nothing she could do.
 
"let's go together then." Soojin smiled warmly as she took one last look at the stage while raising her hand above the crowd, signaling towards the door. She knew the boys had seen her gesture as they took a leave from the stage.

~Flashback~

During lunch, while waiting for the food to arrive, Soojin had derived a plan while taking her phone out as she looked at you with a mischievous smirk plastered on her face. Since they received free passes, why not make it worth their while.

GOT6 (+1)'s Side:

Soojin: BOYS~ I have a SURPRISE, since we are in Seoul and all!!

JB: I have a question, why are you and noona here in Seoul, anyways??

Soojin: Killing two birds with one stone!!! :)

Jr.: I LIKE YOU ALREADY SOOJIN NOONA!!! ^^

Youngjae: Soojin noona, you are now part of our, TEAM NOONA!!!! :)

Soojin: Team what?! o.O  Anyways you guys just need to know one thing, WE ARE GOING TO BE AT THE SHOWCASE TONIGHT!

BamBam: WHAT!!!?? O.O You mean noona's gonna be there too?!

Jackson: HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHOWCASE?!! AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET IN?!! TICKETS AREN'T AVAILABLE YA KNOW!

Soojin: Yes Bammie~ :) So you guys gotta make sure Mark pays ATTENTION~ I'll wave to you guys so that you know where we are at~~ ARRASO!

Jackson: YAH! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!!? >.<

Youngjae: So, you and noona got tickets? o.O

BamBam: Yay!! WE finally get to meet NOONA IN PERSON!!~~ ^^

Soojin: Youngjae ah, I have CONNECTIONS~~ ;) kekeke and awwwww Bammie, you don't mind me calling you that right?! :) You're so CUTE~~

Yugyeom: BamBam won't mind cause you're PRETTY SOOJIN NOONA :P

Jackson: YAHHHHH!!!!!!

~End of Flashback~

Your Side:

The cool breeze lightly your warm flushed cheeks, making you feel more at ease. Taking in some fresh air, your heart slowly bounced back to normal.

"I'm gonna call oppa and tell him to come get us, since I don't really know this area that well." You heard Soojin speak softly, letting go of your arm as the cool air engulfed your skin.

"Hey, we're right outside. Come quick." Soojin whispered and hung up immediately afterwards.

Honestly, you were a bit unsure of her words. Something just wasn't right.

"That wasn't Jin. was it??" Your soft but stern question had took Soojin by surprise as she merely stumbled, looking at you in a daze.

At that moment, for no apparent reason your heart started to pound; twisting and turning inside of you. Was it sensing something? Was it sensing someone? Was it sensing him? You couldn't seem to think straight at that moment.

Mark's Side:

The room full of people cheered endlessly and yet he didn't hear a single sound. Even though he continued to dance effortlessly; he didn't even know what he was doing at that point. All he heard at that very moment was the beating of his heart, his heart that somehow responded to you. He didn't know how, why or what you were doing there but he knew he saw YOU.

*Stare* His eyes couldn't seem to escape as he looked at you confused, yet he was feeling overwhelmed at the thought that you were so close; so close that he could see you look away as the music came to an end. You had suddenly disappeared from his view, causing a strange sensation in his heart.

Mark stood there dumbfounded not sure how he pulled off the performance flawlessly when his mind was obviously not focused at all. Rooted to the same spot he had ended in, and not knowing what was happening and what was going on. Was he seeing things?

"Mark hyung, let's go!!" Yugyeom and BamBam dragged him off the stage running after the other 4 out the back door of the venue.

Your Side:

You felt like you were falling, falling so fast that all you wanted to do was run but Soojin once again took you by surprise; grabbing a hold of you and dragging you towards the back of the building.

"Soojin, don't do this to me..." You finally registered what she had been planning and you didn't know why, but tears started to form as you somehow were in fear. Were you scared to see him, to face him? You weren't entirely sure but you were definitely scared at that moment. Even if you wanted to see Mark, you were deathly afraid of the aftermath. You were afraid of your own feelings.

Seeing JB, Jackson, Jr, and Youngjae running towards you, you knew what was going to happen next. You desperately tried to get away but that moment when Mark appeared; everything just collided, stopping everything. Your entire body became numb.

Mark's warm gentle eyes crept its' way towards you, and at that moment everything CLICKED.

"_________?" Mark whispered, confused while slowly making his way towards your shaking figure. His eyes soften, concerned at how you were reacting.

For the first time, his gentle low tone echoed your name. It was like everything made its way to your heart. As your heart couldn't stop pulsating, fireworks slowly shot through your veins, you were.loosing every sense you had. You wanted to run but you couldn't.

Soojin wanted to let go but feared that you would fall if she did so. She had waited until Mark had reached you. With all the strength that you had left, you tried to make a run for it.

*GRAB*

*SPIN*

*HUG*

"Are you seriously trying to run way from me right now?" Mark's soft whisper left you in a daze, he was concerned but at the same time teasing you. You tried to wiggle your way out but in the end he held you even tighter.

"You know, you're not going anywhere right?" Mark let out a small chuckle while you finally gave up, feeling too exhausted to fight back now.

"Oh my goodness, I can't stand how cute you two are~" Soojin and Jr. cooed, holding eachother hands and squealing like mad.

"I'd hate to break this lovely moment, but we kinda gotta go back and perform again.." JB stated, as the members realized that they were still in the middl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter