Chapter 32

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*whispers* "I know who that baby is." Mark's low raspy tone was teasingly playing with your heart as those words came slipping out, your heart immediately STOPPED.
 
"WHAT!??" How could he know, when you didn't even know who that baby was to begin with?!!!
 
*CHUCKLE* "Obviously you don't know who that is, am I right~?" Mark playfully grabbed the frame and placed it in your lap.
 
*GLANCE* You couldn't even utter a word as you looked down at the picture. Does Mark really know? Wait...
 
"Wanna know a secret? My real first love wasn't Stephanie. It was...*POINTS DOWN AT YOUR BABY FACE* her~"
 
Everyone always wonders when, where, and how we will end up finding our true love and yet we don't seem to realize that sometimes our love was there all along, waiting for us. I didn't know that you were always right beside me, I didn't have to look for you because you were there all along. Our fate is connected regardless of time, place, or circumstances, we were destined to meet. With time, our fate might stretch and tangle but it can never be broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Side:

Laying down in your comfy bed, for the first time it felt, empty. You slowly turned to where Mark had been moments ago, still feeling the warmth as you snuggled close to his pillow. You regretted kicking him out so soon, as you grabbed your phone without giving it much thought.

You: I'm cold~ TT.TT

*POUT*  You really hated the girls in those K-dramas, who act all clingy but somehow you had turned into one of those "clingy" girls at that very moment and now you knew why they were, the way they were. You missed Mark. Even though he was just there, you wanted to feel his warmth again.

Mark: Eh~ Now you want a piece of me! XD

You : I hate you.

Mark: O.o lower case "I hate you"? that's a first!~ ;)  lol

You: I HATE YOU! >...< Happy now?!

Mark: I'd be WAY happier, if you didn't kick me out~~! >.<

*STARE* You stared at your phone, regretting your decision earlier but you knew all too well that he needed to get home and that you couldn't keep him there  with you as much as you wanted to.

*DANGLE* The bracelet lightly brushed against your soft gentle skin as a smile appeared on your angelic face. Everything that had happened earlier, felt so surreal. Dreams, dreams are a series of our own thoughts, imaginations, wishes. We all dream to escape from reality and yet your reality at that moment had became a mere dream.

~Flashback~

"Wanna know a secret? My real first love wasn't Stephanie. It was... *POINTS DOWN AT YOUR BABY FACE* her~"

Everything stopped at that moment, your mind filled with endless thoughts, stopped. Your light breathing, stopped. Your endless pulsating heartbeats, stopped. Everything stopped at that moment, that moment when you looked into his warm soft endearing eyes.

"That is you right~?" Mark eyed you, seemingly teasing you more so than asking you the question.

*STARE* All you could do was stare at him blankly, utterly lost for words. Was he trying to say, what you thought he was trying to say?

*GLANCE* You took a second look at the photo and then it HIT YOU.

"You. YOU'RE THE BABY IN THIS PICTURE??!!" How could you not notice, staring back down at the picture once more. It was so obvious that it was, MARK and yet this whole time you didn't seem to notice it at all.

*GRAB* "Doesn't it look like me!?~" Mark chuckled lightly as you rolled your eyes intently at him, that smirk that you loathed so much appeared yet again on his sheepish face.

"NO, it TOTALLY doesn't~! That baby is WAY  too CUTE to be you~" You knew that it had to be him but you jokingly stated a response  and grabbed the picture back as Mark pouted angrily at you.

"But that is ME~~ Just admit it, I'm CUTE aren't I?~~" Mark whined childishly as he tugged at your sleeve effortlessly.

"OK FINE, you were seriously CUTE, but what happened?!" You tilted your head mischievously grinning at him.

*SILENCE* Mark glared at you, obviously pretending to sulk as you didn't bother with his reaction, his face softened a bit before he spoke up once more.

"Did you know that we met before?" Mark's serious tone startled you a bit, but those warm caring eyes made you feel so much. Youur heart was in an endless whirlwind of tornadoes, whenever you looked at him. Everything stopped but your heart twisted all over the place, he was the only person that could make you feel this way.

*SHAKES HEAD*

"You know, I knew who you were but I didn't know it was YOU. If that makes any sense what so ever?" Mark kept his gaze on you as you could feel the heat rise through your body instantly hitting your face with a light shade of red.

~End of Flashback~

You never understood how fate worked, but that day fate seemed to be on your side. Mark was someone you thought you just met not too long ago and yet it was fate that made you realize that he was someone you've known. Smeone you've accidentally fell in love with, was actually someone you've already loved.

"Was I really your first love?" You whispered softly to yourself. Your thoughts filled your vast encrypted mind, leaving you even more clueless than you were.

*chime*

Mark: Did you fall asleep already?? O.o

You: No, just thinking.

Mark: ?

You: How did you know I was your first love?

Mark: I cried!!!

You: ? O.O

Mark: lol I never cried when I was a baby, but when you left me; apparently I didn't shut up! I got smacked and whacked a lot because of you, I hope you know that!~ >.<

You: That doesn't explain anything, Mark! Babies cry all the time, don't blame me for being a BABY! :P

Mark: Well for your information, not only did you make me cry but you STOLE my first kiss! Well besides my dad... :P But still, babies know so I knew then and I for sure know now that you were my first love~!

You: What are you talking about?

**CHIME CHIME** You didn't even have time to think properly as Mark's face suddenly appeared on your phone, indicating he was calling you.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS?!!!" Mark's voice rang through your ears as you still didn't process what he was saying.

"How do you even know, I kissed you? You were a freakin baby!"

*CHUCKLE* "I have PROOF!!~~" Mark's teasing voice echoed from the other line as you just lost all your train of thoughts.

"Not only did you steal my first kiss, you stole about 50 roughly~ And yet I only kissed you once just now. I want REVENGE!!!" Mark whined cutely and you didn't even have to see him to know he was pouting endlessly right now.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight MARK!"

"Can I kiss you some more when I see you again~??!" Mark cheerfully chirped out as you just laid there not believing what he was even asking you.

"Goodnight MARK!"

"Don't forget to lock your door!!!" Mark blurted out frantically.  

"Seriously Mark!!? One, you just punched one of the two guys and two, the other one doesn't even like girls. You really think they would come barging into my room?!!!" You scoffed, while thinking to yourself before hanging up on him.

*CLICK* You shook your head lightly as you placed the phone down next to you.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS?!!!"

"...kiss." You whispered as you touched your forehead lightly, placing your fingertips to where Mark had kissed you. You could still feel his warm gentle soft lips on your cool chilled skin.

~Flashback~

"Why are you kicking me out~?" Mark whined childishly as you pushed him up off your bed with much effort.

"Because it's almost 3 AM, don't you have schedules today?" You were seriously worried that he would get into trouble for staying out this late.

*POUT* "But I don't wanna leave yet." Mark pretended to sulk and tugged at your hand.

*STARE* You sternly looked at him, not really sure if he was feeling ok. Seeing him act so whiny all of a sudden.

*sigh* "okay~but don't make me crawl out that window!"

*CHUCKLE* You just couldn't seem to hold in your laughter, seeing how cute Mark looked at that moment. He looked pretty horrified when glancing at that window of yours, as you both walked out of your room and headed towards the front door shortly after.

Everyone was fast asleep, as you opened the front door for Mark, he had suddenly stopped walking and turned to face you.

"Do I really have to go?" Mark pouted cutely, once more with puppy dog eyes.

*PEER* "Why are you being such a baby all of a sudden?! Do you really want me to KICK YOU out?!" You jokingly narrowed your eyes at him as he shook his head vigorously.

"Okay okay, I'm leaving~" He slowly turned around to walk out but in an instant he swirled around and faced you once more with a sheepish grin plastered on his face.

*LEANS CLOSER*

*PECK*

*STARE*

*BLINK BLINK*

*PULLS AWAY*

*whispers in Chinese* "Goodnight, bao bei (babe/baby)."  

~End of Flashback~

Mark's Side:

By the time Mark had reached the dorm, all he wanted to do was pass out. He immediately went straight to his bed and sprawled onto it effortlessly.

*SMILE* Just thinking about you made his hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter