Chapter 17

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just wanted to help you." With all the drained energy, it took all the strength within you to answer him back.
 
"Why?" Mark's eyes soften, as he gently whispered with his low raspy voice sending chills down your spine. With just one word...he made you feel like you were on fire!
 
"Because she just seems perfect, perfect for you." You truly hated yourself for saying such a thing. You hated yourself for your insecurities, you weren't that pretty, you weren't that smart, you just aren't good enough like Stephanie! You hated her because of that, because she could easily be so perfect for Mark and you. You were nothing special.
 
"How do you know? How can you know she's perfect for me??" Mark suddenly spoke with such a tone, that only made your heart more unsteady, shaking it and making it skip like no other.
 
You can't put your true feelings into words. I can't express my own true feelings. If the two of us could exchange the feelings in our hearts at this very moment, would we see? Would we see destiny was on our side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Side:

*Silence* The air surrounding you thickened, merely engulfing and suffocating your trembling heart. All you could do was look at him, the only person that has ever made you feel so many emotions in a blink of an eye. What was he feeling at that time, why is the look in his eyes so warm and caring towards you? The you that didn't want to be selfish, the you that only wanted to protect him. The you that needed to protect your own heart, the selfish you that didn't want to get hurt because of him.

"Because.." To hold your feelings and protect your own heart, you had to be selfish but before you could finish, Mark cut you off.

"I know you wanted to help, but I don't need it and honestly, I did confess to her." Mark's voice was calm and gentle but the words came so harsh violently violating your heart beats, trembling the insides of you.   

Mark's Side:

Seeing you not responding and staring so blankly at him, Mark felt a sharp pang in his heart. And for some strange reason he just wanted to tell you, tell you everything. He wanted you to know everything. It was a feeling that he couldn't seem to understand, it was that reoccurring "comfortable" feeling he had with you, which struck a cord in his heart.

"Stephanie, she's just a friend. We're still just friends for now." Mark felt the need to explain himself to you; wanting to somehow reassure you of the relationship between Stephanie and him.

"Friends? But didn't she conf..." Not being able to utter out another word, Mark's tiring voice reached your train of thoughts, interrupting you once more.

"Let's not talk about Stephanie anymore. I'm getting tired." Mark whined cutely while sprawling onto the couch, holding his phone inches away, above his face.

"You should go to bed, its already so late over there " Mark saw your concerned face, as he let out a small playful grin.

"Wanna take a nap with me~?" Mark jokingly stated, not knowing when or how he became so bold and the words that come out of his own mouth when he talks to you, only made him question his own sanity every single time he does so.  

Your Side:

Your heart pounded madly, pulsating every inch of your body; not believing what you had just heard. Did you just hear correctly?!!! Did he just ask you to.

"Yah~ I just woke up a few hours ago and you want me to sleep AGAIN?!!" You rolled your eyes seeing him pout cutely at you. This side of Mark was for sure a rare encounter from his usual calm and quiet nature that he shows on TV programs. But whenever he talked to you. he seemed to flip a 180 and you loved him more because of it. Because he showed ALL of himself to you, the REAL MARK TUAN and not the Mark from GOT7.

"YES!! Come nap with me please~?" Mark childishly cooed bringing his phone closer to him, making goofy faces at you.

"I'm hanging up!!! Goodnight." You managed to blurt out, eyeing Mark evilly while sticking your tongue out at him.

*chuckle* "It's not like you haven't slept with me before~ *smirk* *LAUGHS*"  Mark teased, as your eyes bolted from left to right, making sure no one was around.

"DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOUD YOU JERK!! PEOPLE WILL TOTALLY TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY!!" You frantically glared at him, but all he did was smile at you sheepishly.

*CHUCKLES* "...come closer to the screen." Mark whispered, gesturing calmly for you to come closer with his right index finger.

*stare* "what?! I think you REALLY NEED to SLEEP." Mark was not making any sense right now, he must be really out of it as you stared at him dazed and quite confused at his request.

"I wish you were here. *PAUSE* ...because I really want to...*whispers* touch your head." Mark laughed to himself as you just gawked at him, not sure what to think.

"um yeah... You're really NOT okay." You shook your head from side to side, as Mark finally calmed himself and smiled at you warmingly. He suddenly closed his strained and exhausted eyes, resting the phone on his chest still holding his phone tilted to you. His calm breathing shook the screen slightly, before he spoke up again.

"Why do I never want to stop talking to you?" Mark's voice glazed from soft to barely understandable.

*smile* For the first time, Mark and you experienced the same feeling; the same connection, being tugged closer together. Even though you could only see part of his face laying peacefully on the arm rest, at that very moment, your heart fluttered like there was no tomorrow, skipping beats so fast you didn't even have time to blink once.

"Mark? Mark, don't sleep there, the couch isn't good for your back...." You lightly shook your phone, realizing that you did the same thing before, trying to wake him up.....which obviously was a failed attempt because it was just your phone.

Suddenly you noticed a set of hands popping up behind Mark's head, first it was a set of waving *bunny ears* then came *thumbs up* then slowly came Jackson's head rising like the morning sun.

GOT6's Side:

The boys were their usual sneaky selves, having heard you call out to Mark and wanting him to go to his bed to sleep. They had decided to help you out slyly making their way to the couch, where Mark had literally passed out. The boys crouched down near the arm rest slowly raising their hands *bunny ears*...*thumbs up*... and then Jackson decided to reveal his charming face.

*WIGGLE EYEBROWS* Jackson goofily smiled at you while his eyebrows wiggled up and down vigorously.

*WHACK* JB smacked Jackson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter