THE KISS OF DEATH

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JACKSOO SPECIAL Ft. Lena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson's Side:

"You're mine now~~"

Those three taunting words; "You're mine now~~".have been replaying over and over, haunting him for the past few days. Not only those 3 cryptic words have been scattering his brain into pieces but also...*TOUCHES LIP* That kiss. THE KISS OF DEATH that nearly killed him! He was seriously loosing it and it didn't seem to help that now after what the WICKED WITCH had done. She was deliberately IGNORING HIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE but shouldn't he be GLAD AND HAPPY AND THANKFUL that she has finally left him ALONE? Somehow though, it only pissed him off even more so than the KISS itself, but what happened last night lingered in his thoughts throughout the entire day.

From the very first moment that he had met Soojin, there was just something that irked him to the core to which he couldn't seem to explain. Maybe it was because she was the exact replica of himself and for that reason alone he just couldn't seem to stand her or the fact that she wouldn't leave him alone, annoying the daylights out of him. He wasn't lying when he had told her straight up.

"Why are you so mean to me?!"

"Didn't I tell you, I don't like you."

"Just because you don't like me now, doesn't mean you wont like me later on."

"Just because you don't like me now, doesn't mean you wont like me later on."  Her words rang through him like a knife; stabbing him effortlessly without the slightest warning for days now. He has just been so out of it that the members were starting to think that he has lost his soul. He was always in a daze, he was so quiet that it scared them. But honestly, he didn't know why he was even acting in such way.

"MY little dongsaengs did GREAT TODAY~~~" Sunmi's voice suddenly appeared, waking Jackson up from his strangling thoughts while seeing Sunmi and Lena enter the room.

"Thanks noona~~!!! You did great too!!" Everyone greeted cheerfully, everyone except for Jackson who didn't seem to budge an inch from the sofa. He sat there lifelessly at this point. Wanting to scream but couldn't; he wanted to get these thoughts, he wanted to get rid of these thoughts. He wanted to get rid of the WICKED WITCH in his head but not realizing that someone took a notice of him.

*PLOP*

"Why are you so quiet today?"

*STARE* Jackson was startled to see Lena sitting so closely to him. So close that he could feel her breath against his chilled skin while sending shivers down his entire body making him forget for a split second about his troubled thoughts.

*SMILE* Seeing that same smile, that warm gentle smile made Jackson think back to yesterday as his heart tingled a bit thinking back on what had happened.

~Flashback~

"Looking for someone?" Jackson suddenly heard Lena's voice echoing through the vast air as he made his way towards Mark and Lena.

"Hey Mark, lets go..." Jackson paused seeing Lena in front of him. Mark left her side without saying a word and went towards Jackson. Jackson could see the hurt appear in her saddened eyes.

*STEP STEP STEP* The longest stride he has ever taken came about, making his way towards her.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? I told you Mark doesn't like you, you need to get over it and move on. Stop hurting yourself." Jackson tried his best to stay calm but truth be told he was getting worked up over the situation.

"Why?" Lena's eyes soften once more as she uttered out that one word; leaving Jackson's heart aching in so much pain. Seeing her in so much pain drove him mad.

"Because when you're hurting, I'm hurting too..." Jackson didn't know what came over him at that moment, he had somehow gone soft and admitted something that he himself has kept in for far too long.

*SMILE* The night breeze seemed to have halted to a stand still as their eyes met for the first time. He looked straight into her eyes and somehow his nervousness and shyness had vanished that instant. He was hurt that she didn't believe when he had told her that he liked her. He was hurt that she laughed it off and that she completely disregarded his feelings.

"I meant what I said that night, even if you still don't believe me. You need to stop hurting yourself and stop liking Mark." Jackson inched closer, closing the gap between them.

~End of Flashback~

*BLUSH* Jackson's flushed face suddenly made him turn the other way, embarrassed to even look at Lena now.

"Hey, we're gonna go get some drinks. Do you guys want something??" JB eyed Jackson in particular, sensing something between the two of them as Lena immediately shot up and...

*GRAB* "We'll come with you guys." Lena cheerfully chirped as every single one of the members couldn't seem to take their eyes off of her as she gripped onto Jackson's hand and pulled him up.

Soojin's Side:

"Seriously Jinnie, where the heck are we? And what the heck does your cousin do for a living anyway?" Soojin kept dragging you effortlessly peering at each door as she heard your curious questions.

"Yah Lee Soojin, where are we!?" She jumped a bit, quite startled at your sudden outburst when she heard Seokjin's voice calling out to her.

"SOOJIN ah!!!?" Seokjin's voice echoed through the hallway effortlessly.
 
*TURN*

"Ah, SEOKJIN~ ANNYEONG~~" Soojin waved hysterically, running towards the young man giving him a nice warm hug.

"Chingu ah, meet my cousin/ Kim Seokjin!~~" Soojin walked up to you dragging her cousin along playfully.

"Nice to meet you~ I'm Seokjin, Kim Seokjin; Soojin's cousin~~"

*GRAB*

"YAH! *WHACK* Don't flirt with her, she's already TAKEN!" Soojin smacked her cousin's arm jokingly, knowing how flirtatious he was when it came to girls and you weren't an exception either.

"I don't see a ring on her finger~" Seokjin slyly replied teasingly as Soojin eyed him not believing what he was even saying right now.

"....and besides, she's way too pretty for me to let her go~" Seokjin had a mischievous grin plastered on his face chuckling lightly as Soojin just stared at him reluctantly in utter shock.

*SILENCE* The whole atmosphere became a bit awkward, as Seokjin wouldn't let go of your hand and Soojin could see how uncomfortable you were. She was about to speak up again when...

"Soojin unnie? _________ unnie?"

*EYES WIDEN*

*LOOK*

*FUME* "That little twerp DID NOT just CALL ME her UNNIE!!!?" Soojin's anger suddenly came crashing in. She ABSOLUTELY HATED THAT LITTLE MONSTER ever since...

~Flashback~

After the show had ended Soojin and you waited on the side as everyone cleared out of the venue effortlessly.

*LOOK* Soojin was looking all over the place trying to see where Jackson had went.

*GRAB* Soojin took a hold of your hand and dragged you away without even saying a word.

"We'll be back in a bit." She exclaimed finally to the boys while rushing around like crazy.

"Where are we going?"

"Where did that pabo run off too?" Soojin mumbled half heartedly still peering all around the venue looking for Jackson's whereabouts.

Suddenly, Soojin saw you eyeing Mark and knew that you wanted to go see him. She let go of your hand and continued to  imlessly walk around, pretty much in circles;.until she heard a familiar voice.

"Jackson?" As much as she hated his guts for being so mean to her, she still couldn't change the way she felt towards him. The chemistry was real and he has never clicked with someone so intensely before in her life. She knew she had loved him from the very first time they made eye contact. She knew he was the one for her, regardless if he likes it or not, he was HERS!!~

*STEP* With small baby steps, she made her way towards his soft voice for the first time ever; she heard his caring gentle tone.

*STARE*

"I meant what I said that night, even if you still don't believe me. You need to stop hurting yourself and stop liking Mark." Soojin was beyond speechless, staring blankly at Jackson as he inched closer to that girl, closing the gap between them and beyond her self control she was so INCREDIBLY TICKED OFF!!

"YAH WANG PABO DON'T YOU DARE KISS ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Soojin went straight for Jackson, yanking him by the ear and dragging him completely away from Lena.

"Lee Soojin unnie??"  Soojin turned angrily back and noticed who the little home wrecker was.

"OH HELL NO!!!~~" Soojin was not even holding in her anger as she felt so furious at the situation at hand.

*GLANCE* She glared her way towards Lena and then back at Jackson.

"OH NO NO NO!!! YAH ARE YOU SERIOUSLY AN IDIOT!!?? YOU LIKE THIS LITTLE TWERP.? WHO HAPPENS TO LIKE MARK! WHO HAPPENS TO..." Before Soojin could even ramble on, Jackson had cupped forcefully.

"MHMMMMM MHMMMMM" Soojin continued to rant even after Jackson's attempt to hush her.

*CHOMP*

"OWWWWWW THE HELL..." Jackson had jumped in shock after Soojin had took a huge bite from his hand.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY AND SHUT ME UP! LISTEN YOU *POINTS TO LENA* STAY AWAY FROM MARK!! AND DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR JACKSON!!! HE'S MINE!!!~~~ GOT IT!!!!!"

~End of Flashback~

Soojin couldn't seem to forget how Lena looked at her after that. She was totally ticked off, seeing such a reaction and it was as though Lena was playing tug-a-war with her and she didn't like it one bit.

"EH? Isn't that Noona and Soojin noona??" Youngjae squinted his eyes making his way with the rest of the members up to where you were standing.

"NOONA~~~~" Soojin saw BamBam rushing towards you.

"Unnies. what are you guys doing here?~" Lena cooed ever so sweetly making Soojin cringe as she whirled around sheepishly ready to attack.....

*PULLS* "She's here *PUSH* to see *CRASH* her BOO~~~" Soojin pried you away from BamBam effortlessly and flung you towards Mark in a blink of an eye, grinning so p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter