Chapter 38

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark: .....about yesterday, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Stephanie being here and all.

You: If I didn't talk to her yesterday, I wouldn't have understood it. But now I know why you liked her, Mark.

Mark: Are you upset?

You: No, but I have to go now. I'll talk to you later :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Side:

Trust is the heart of a relationship, no matter what kind of relationship it may be.Trusting someone whole heartedly is something that many of us have a very hard time with, but not once have you ever doubted Mark's honesty towards you. Just by his actions and words alone, you knew that he felt guilty for keeping it from you. He seemed quite worried about how you would react, but most importantly he seemed really worried about you and that right there was what won you over. To say you weren't the least bit hurt would be a lie, to keep something that big from you of course you had to be upset, but at the same time you understood his decisions were because of you. And for the first time in a very long time; you were truly happy, happy that someone cared so much about you and didn't want you to get hurt.

*Smile* You smiled at your phone, heart skipping numerous of beats, like a song being played whimsically inside of you. You couldn't help but chuckle to yourself, this feeling was something you couldn't describe. It was a "special" feeling that you didn't want to go away. Was this "special" feeling, love? Most definitely so.

*Stare* "Are you dying~? Do I need to call 911/119 or something~?" The first thing that came out of his mouth bright and early that morning was not your typical "good morning" greeting. Jin jokingly placed his hand on your forehead, seeing you laugh insanely to yourself.

*Smack* "Can't you be a normal human being and just say, Good morning like everyone else?" You playfully glared while smacking Jin's hand away, waking up from your own little happy daze. You headed straight for the kitchen, completely ignoring Jin's sulking self.
 
"Ya know, I've never been the NORMAL type~ *grin* and why are you up so early, laughing like a crazy person eh? You know that was PRETTY DARN c-r-e-e-p-y~"

*IGNORE*

"....and you did come home pretty late last night Missy~~ ehhm also taking a "shower" right when you got home eh~ *wiggles eyebrows* So, care to tell me what happened~?" Jin teased while following and halted directly behind you. You turned around after grabbing something from the kitchen pantry, as he eyed you cheekily while coming closer and closer to you.

*Smirk*

"Stop smirking like that, it makes you look like a erted peeping-tom and why were you stalking me, knowing that I took a shower when I got home? Anyways, if you stalked me the "right" way then you would have seen me come home with Soojinnie, so there really isn't anything for me to tell you Jin." You playfully rolled your eyes while throwing the seaweed package directly at Jin, face palming him.

*WHAM*

"eh~ What is this for~? And I wasn't exactly stalking you.. *mumbles* that much." Jin slowly pealed off the package of seaweed that landed on his face, pouting cutely in shock that you had whacked him in the face with such a thing.

"Did you already forget that its Soojin's Birthday~?"

*Stare* "Oh right~ Wait a minute... *Pause* Are you sure you're not just trying to avoid my question, Missy~? *RAISES EYEBROW* *PAUSE* *GASP* Omo!" Jin uttered over exaggerating his reaction like finding a hidden treasure box or something while glancing at your direction intently. Inching so close to you now, that you had to lean back on the counter top for support.

*Blink blink* "W...what?" You were at a loss for words right then and there. If you didn't know any better and if it wasn't Jin who was right in front of you, you would have picked this scene right out of one of those Korean dramas!

*SMIRK* "I know something happened~ Are you sure you're not telling me because..." Smirking ruthlessly at you, Jin was now so close to you that you could feel his warm breath against your cool chilled skin. His stare piercing right through you at that moment.

"Y...yah..." You knew Jin wouldn't do anything to you but being this close to him made you feel really uncomfortable and somehow you started to panic inside, trembling a little bit as you tried to look away from him.

*INCH CLOSER*

*EYES SHUT CLOSED* You didn't know why, maybe because its a natural instinct and maybe because of the whole Kevin incident, which you thought you had gotten over but that wasn't the case as you fluttered your eyes shut in fear in a matter of seconds.

*Silence* Not a sound was heard but your heart was pounding like destructive tornado, about to burst open at any given moment and not even a mere second later did you hear Jin's soft mischievous tone ringing evilly through your ears.
        
"Did you and Mark do the ehhm  "bom chicka wow wow"~? *STARE* Its okay, you can can tell me~ I know you're old enough to be doing that kind of thing so no need to be all shy about it~" Jin's teasing was always top class and he just loved to mess around with everyone, you were pretty sure he already knew the answer to his own question but you were no exception to his teasing ways. Surely, you definitely weren't expecting something like that to come out of his mouth but then again that's Jin for ya!.

*Kick* "STOP JOKING AROUND LEE Hyukjin..." Call it natural reflexes, you tried to kick him but that didn't go according to plan as he moved at a ridiculously high speed to get away from you. Your eyes were now wide open feeling relatively baffled and annoyed, seeing Jin hunched over holding onto his stomach while trying to stifle his laughter almost in tears.

*Chuckle* "Oh my gosh, you shoulda saw your face lil' bunny~! You even closed your eyes, were you that scared of me? Thinking that I would...*whisper* kiss you like that~ Ehhmm unless... *comes closer* you want me to~ *wink*"

*GLARE*

*Chuckle* "Okay okay I'm just playin~ *moves even closer to you* But for real, did you and Mark do the NAUGH..." Before Jin could even continue his erted thoughts of interrogation, your phone suddenly went off.

*Chime* You both merely glanced at one another and then directed your gazes onto your phone.

*EYE* "Eh~ Who's (S)EXTING you this early in the morning~? Is it your Marky Poo?" Jin eyed you teasingly yet again as you rolled your eyes at him once more before looking back down at your phone; opening the message you had just received. Sometimes you wonder about Jin and that head of his.

"I think you seriously woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Jin or you hit your head really hard and to answer you; no its not Mark, It's Soojin's boyfriend." You replied not bothering to even look up at him while reading Jackson's message with a huge smile appearing on your face.

Jackson: Hey, you wanna come to the fan sign today and surprise Mark? I know you wanna~!!!! And don't forget to bring my girlfriend with you, since its her birthday and I want to see her too~ ;)

*Chuckle* "Oh Jackson, you're too cute. Using me as an alibi to see Soojin~" You mumbled to yourself, thinking how much Jackson had fallen for Soojin and how he went from hating her to loving her; without even giving it much thought.

*GASP* "I'm telling Mark, that you're talking to another boy and you even called him CUTE~!" Of course, Jin was still being Jin but that didn't stop you from glancing up at him with a pondering expression on your face.

"Since when did you end up on Mark's side, aren't you supposed to be on my team? *Stare* Anyways, we need to hurry it up with the seaweed soup for Soojin before she wakes up." You quickly looked up from your phone, eying him and the package of seaweed in his hand; only to see a wide grin plastered onto his face.

*Smirk* "Eh... Did I ever say I was on your side~? I like Mark more than I like you just so you know~ *wink* And why are you looking at me like that? Telling me to cook, when you know I don't cook~"

*GLARE*

*Grin* "But don't you worry my lil' bunny, breakfast is already covered~"

*Stare* "Seriously Jin, what the heck is wrong with you today?" He was like Jackal and Hyde but 10x worse. Obviously it would take a miracle for breakfast to be done when neither of you have started cooking yet. "Wait a minute, what's that smell?" You thought to yourself, smelling something quite good but not really sure where it came from. Did he?

"Wait a second, don't tell me you just ordered something from a restaurant!?!" You knew Jin all too well and Lee Hyukjin does NOT cook! But that smell?

"Eh, come on now~ Would I ever do such a thing~? Okay wait, maybe I would but trust me this is real homemade love! *chuckle* If you don't believe me, take a look behind you~"  

*Poke* "We already *point* have seaweed soup cooking on the stove top as we speak right~? *grin*" Jin stated more so than asking while smiling cheekily at you, as you turned around to see a few pots of deliciously cooked dishes as well as the soup cooking on top of the stove.

*Stare* "Why didn't I notice those when I walked into the kitchen?" You mumbled totally lost and confused as you turned back to Jin, who was still smiling cheekily like a madman.

"You were too busy floating on "Cloud Mark"that's why~" Jin immediately answered for you.

"...." You gave Jin an angry pout for teasing you yet again and just as you were about to ask for clarification and a dyer explanation to why there was even food cooking in the first place.

*whisper* "Next time come float on my cloud, I'll promise to always be on your side~ Now smile and say, KIMCHI~!"

*Snap* Your heart nearly exploded; about ready to pop out of your chest.

*SMILE* Seokjin almost gave you a real heart attack as he came out of nowhere while taking the most candid photo of you startled beyond belief; standing right next to you with a ladle in hand, smiling sheepishly at you.

"Yah, you know her boyfriend would KILL you; if he saw you that close to her!" Jin spoke up, pulling Seokjin away from you effortlessly.

"Yah yah hyung, it was just a picture for old times sake, its not like I'm gonna send it to him or anything~ *GRIN* Oopsy too late~ And hyung you were EVEN CLOSER to her earlier!" Seokjin refuted back, trying to get away from Jin.

"YAH YOU LITTLE PUNK, ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME!?" Jin carelessly threw the package of seaweed still in his hand; hunting down his devious cousin, who bolted to the other side of the kitchen instantly knowing that he was screwed.

*Shakes head* No wonder they're related, they were seriously alike in so many ways that it was just unbelievable. You chuckled at the two of them chasing one another around like Tom and Jerry.

*Chime* You peered down at your phone totally forgetting about Jackson, due to the minor distraction bestowed upon you just moments ago.

Jackson: Yo, you there??

You: Sorry I had to deal with "Tom and Jerry" :) I was planning on going to see you guys anyways since today will  probably be our only day off this week. I won't forget your "girlfriend" Jackson, don't worry!! And make sure you don't tell Mark that I'm coming, I told him I was working today.  

*Chuckle* You laughed subconsciously peering up at the two big kids in front of you, who were still on their endless goose chase around the house. You smiled, looking back down at your phone knowing that it was wrong of you to lie about being at work all day but you did plan to surprise Mark today and there was something that you were wanting to tell him, something that he's been wanting to hear for quite sometime now, the answer to his one and only question. Ever since last night, you had finally understood what you wanted and even though the fear was still lingering inside of you but Mark was worth the risk. This fate, regardless of time; your answer would always remain the same.  

Jackson: Um okay? And hey now~ would I ever?!

You: Its a long story but anyways Jackson. Are you being serious? YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A BIG MOUTH! >>.<< lol jk jk

Jackson: NUH UH~ O.O Okay FINE, yeah yeah I know I have the tendency to spill the beans. (._.*) But I won't say a single word this time around, I promise~ Scouts honor~!

Jackson: By the way, your boyfriend doesn't look too happy right now! XD

*Chuckle* You let out a small little giggle reading Jackson's response not realizing that all hell was just about to break loose not only on your side but on the boy's side as well.

*Chime*

*SLAM*

"YAH, CAN I NOT HAVE PEACE AND QUIET?!! DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!?" You immediately shot your head straight up without looking at the the text you had just received.as the ruckus from around you suddenly halted to a deadly silence. A still half asleep roaring tiger-ist came at you grumpily but after approaching you, she started to whine like a little baby cub.

*Pout* "Why is it so noisy? I wanted to sleep in today since we have the day off...*rubs eyes* Seok...jin??? Why are you here?" Soojin laid her tired head comfortably onto your shoulder, eyes squinting curiously at her cousin.

"Uh...I came here to COOK~?" You both eyed Jin and Seokjin as they smiled widely with a "we didn't do anything wrong" innocent type of look in their eyes.

*Whack* "Yah, you're not supposed to tell them that!" Speak of late reaction, Jin glared daggers at Seokjin when he finally processed everything that had been said.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure they know~ Do you really think that they would believe you actually cooked food?" Seokjin more so stated teasingly, as a small chuckle came out from his mouth.

"YAH!"

"I'm going back to bed." Soojin sighed seeing the 2 dumb asses picking up where they had left off just moments ago. Slowly lifting her head up off of you, she paced forward heading diligently towards her room.

"Wait, you can't go back to sleep~!" You called out sulking a bit, trying to get her to change her mind.

*Turn* *pout* Why not~?" You swore at that moment, you could see her soul floating out of her lifeless body. Soojin whined cutely as she slightly st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter