VALENTINE'S SPECIAL 2

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Mark was in the shower, the 6 boys fled their dorm headed to a nearby flower shop. After picking up the flowers they quickly headed back to the dorm.
 
"I can't believe that I just bought flowers for MARK AND NOT A GIRL!!!!" Jackson shook his head while everyone laughed at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOT6's Side:

Even before arriving upon their front door, the members could already hear the endearment of bickering coming from Mark and you.

"They seriously always argue." Youngjae shook his head as they were approaching the door.

'Haven't you ever heard. the more you FIGHT, the more you LOVE~~" JB quickly opened the door as everyone headed straight in.

"We're back!!!"

Mark's Side:

Suddenly hearing the other members' voices, Mark and you had subsided the quarrel that you didn't even know had started. He peered to the side with a questionable look.

"Didn't you guys say, you were going out to buy snacks?" Mark eyed the members seeing no bags in their hands...except for.....

"We spent all our money on YOU!!!" Jackson stated sarcastically, while presenting the bundle of roses to a bewildered Mark.

"You guys bought me flowers???" Mark was so at a loss of words, not sure if he should be happy or scared for his life.

"Technically, we did... But it's actually from Noona~~" Jr. replied while nodding his head towards the laptop, knowing that you were there. Mark swiftly turned his gaze on you.

"YOU GOT ME FLOWERS??!! Seriously? Flowers!? What the heck am I gonna do with *Holds the flowers in front of the screen* FLOWERS!!!?" Mark was being so serious that everyone ended up laughing at the poor guy.

"You'll thank me in about 5 minutes, SO STOP COMPLAINING!!!" You retorted back with a glare.

"Thank you??? YAH, I'm not a freakin GIRL, why the heck would I THANK YOU for THESE FLOWERS!!!" Mark shouted annoyed as he was clearly just confused over the situation.

"You guys are seriously like an old bickering married couple." JB mumbled while the 5 others just shook their heads as they headed to the bedroom.

"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PICKING FIGHTS WITH ME?" Your annoyed tone echoed throughout the dorm.

"BECAUSE YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY~~~YOU NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTIONS...." Mark frustratedly replied while glaring at you.

"You're being RIDICULOUS RIGHT NOW! I don't have time for this! I'm logging off, BE GOOD!!!! You're present should be there..." You stated as you heard a faint sound coming from Mark's side.

*DING DONG*

"Now." Mark stared at you confused as you stated a fact and just smiled at him brightly.

"This...*holding the flowers in his hands* isn't my present??!" Mark asked narrowing his gaze on you.

"NO! you IDIOT~ Now, be good and go get the door! You'll need....*Points to the flowers* ...those!!~" Mark suddenly eyed the door and then glanced back at you suspiciously.

"What's going on?" Mark mumbled while hearing another round of doorbell chime.

"Just go." Mark noticed the sudden drop in your tone, not sure what you were up to but he slowly got up to answer the door.

*CLICK* The door gently opened as Mark's attention landed on the person before his very eyes. His heart suddenly froze in time, utterly shocked.

*SMILE* That's all it took, for his heart to start beating again, that smile came and went, like the wind. Why was she here? He couldn't even seem to understand.

"Mark, will you be my Valentine?"

**chime**

You: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MARK!!

GOT6's Side:

"Are we really gonna sit here and do nothing? I mean..." Yugyeom hung his head low.

"Aww MAN! I didn't think to go put some poison ivy in those god darn flowers." Jackson whined while kicking the floor lightly.

~Flashback~

"Wait? *gasp* OMMONA~ ARE YOU GONNA CONFESS TO MARK HYUNG~~~?" Jackson jumped up excitedly while you chuckled at his actions.

"Can I ask you guys something? Why do you like me with Mark so much?"

"You were made for each other, Noona!" BamBam stated cutely.

"And honestly Noona, I've never been the one to say this to anyone but I somehow can tell you were meant to be together, how? That, I can't tell you, but I just know." Jr. sincerely admitted as you warmly smiled at them.

"Maybe...we were meant to be together, but now; it's just not the right time. If we were destined to be together, it'll happen on its own." The boys stared at you not wanting to think what they were thinking.

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONE CONFESSING ARE YOU!!!?" Jackson was well aware of the situation taking place.

~End of Flashback~

Your Side:

"If you're gonna end things, don't keep talking to him." Your friend spoke looking at you seriously, after witnessing everything just now.

"I'm not ending anything." You immediately stated back seeing her roll her eyes at you in return.

"And besides, I can't end something that never even started in the first place." You honestly answered as she took a seat across from you. Your friend had came over early to bake with you for the work meeting that day.

"You really think that this plan of yours is going to work?" She shot a glance at you.

"No, but at least he'll be happy..." You replied softly not sure what to think right now.

"With another girl~ YAH, I  still don't get you, you had the opportunity to go see him and instead you sent your RIVAL there so that she could confess her STUPID FEELINGS TO HIM, TO THE GUY YOU LIKE!!!! "

Even though it didn't make sense, to you or to anyone for a matter of fact, you just wanted to be the better person. After knowing how both sides had feelings for each other, how could you just stand on the sidelines and chase after someone whose heart belonged to someone else. It was a hard decision for you but in the end that's how fate played with you. And now Mark and Stephanie are TOGETHER, because of YOU. *TEAR* The tears that you had been holding in, finally fell from your saddened eyes. You were the one that wanted this, but why does it hurt so much all of a sudden?

"Hey ~ My brother's here, I think you should get out for a bit, why don't you go and get the ingredients with him instead. I'll watch the cookies and cupcakes." Your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter