OPERATION TAKE DOWN JACKSON (1)

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OPERATION TAKE DOWN JACKSON (PART 1)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JACKSOO SPECIAL 2  Ft. BTS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson's Side:

"OH SO THAT'S WHY YOU TOLD ME TO GO HOME AND THAT YOU WEREN'T COMING!!! SCREW YOU!!"

"BUT I LEFT HER AND WENT TO YOU!"

"YOU WENT TO ME. SERIOUSLY? YOU WENT TO ME AFTER YOU MET UP WITH HER! I AM LEAVING, HAVE A NICE LIFE!!"

Never in his life has Jackson ever felt more guilt than he did at that very moment. That look in Soojin's eyes at that mere second, shattered his heart into a billion pieces and he knew she had all the right to be angry with him. Deep down he was also angry, angry at himself for being such an idiot.

~Flashback~

Soojin: I'm at the park in Cheongdam-dong, I'll wait here until you come see me.

Jackson:

He stared at his phone for quite a while knowing that he should just message her and tell her he isn't coming but why can't he seem to do it.

Jackson: I'm not coming, so go home!

~End of Flashback~

Thinking back to that time, that moment when he had sent that text message, he knew he had fallen for Soojin. Sometimes we try so hard to convince ourselves that we don't want something but in actual reality it's the one thing that we really don't WANT that ends up being the one thing we need and to Jackson, he realized at that moment that Soojin was someone he NEEDED in his life. No matter how cynical she was and/or how crazy tempered she was. He realized that not only did he like her, he loved being with her, and that was something he never thought about before. Honestly he liked Lena a lot and he did have fun being with her but he could never be 100% himself around her or any other girl for a matter of fact. Lee Soojin, someone who was everything he didn't want in girl, somehow ended up being the only girl he truly WANTED and NEEDED.

"YOU WENT TO ME. SERIOUSLY? YOU WENT TO ME AFTER YOU MET UP WITH HER! I AM LEAVING, HAVE A NICE LIFE!!"

This haunting sentence has kept him up for the past few days now and it was slowly eating at him alive, to the point where he couldn't seem to think straight anymore. All he wanted to do was hug her and tell her that he was "SORRY", sorry for being so blind and stupid before, for treating her like she meant nothing to him when he knew that she actually meant EVERYTHING to him and now he understood why she was so upset even before this huge fight.

*SIGH* Jackson gloomily peered at his phone, wanting so bad to just call her. He was willing to hear all her screaming and yelling but he had to fight himself for the past few days to let her calm down. No matter how hard it was for him, he wanted to do this for her, and he knew she needed time. But was time really on their side?

Soojin's Side:

*ACHOO* Soojin hated being confided and for the past few days, she's been TRAPPED! Ever since she could remember, she had always been a busy bodied person, running around and doing things. But truth be told there was a time in her life, when she couldn't do anything at all. And never again was she ever going to revert back to that dreaded lifestyle.

A lot has happened in Soojin's life and yet not many people knew what she had been through. Soojin was strong for a reason, because she never wanted to be WEAK again. She never thought that she could fall in love, nor did she want to. For only one reason; she wasn't suppose to even be here, living, breathing, being alive was a miracle on its own and she never asked for anything more than that.

Soojin never expected to fall in love with Jackson, he was just a random fascination and yet she managed to do so unknowingly and now she was stuck. She hated herself for falling, falling so hard and deep that now she was trapped. Not only was she physically trapped due to her cold and had to stay put at home for days now but she was also mentally trapped by her heart.

"BUT I LEFT HER AND WENT TO YOU!"

"YOU WENT TO ME. SERIOUSLY? YOU WENT TO ME AFTER YOU MET UP WITH HER! I AM LEAVING, HAVE A NICE LIFE!!"

The one thing she hated the most was being pitied by others and to be honest she was scared, scared that the only reason why Jackson came to her that night was because he felt sorry for her. Even though she knew she was overreacting, she just couldn't let her guard down. She had to stay STRONG and she didn't want her love to go to waste. She didn't want to be second place in Jackson's heart and yet that's what it felt like when she heard him say...

"BUT I LEFT HER AND WENT TO YOU!"

**CHIME CHIME**  Soojin's heart skipped endlessly, hoping that it was HIM. For the past few days, that "ungrateful bastard" cut all ties with her and she was seriously hurt! Even though she hated his guts and wanted nothing to do with him, to even kill him at all cost was the only thing on her mind, but the thought that he cared enough to worry about her made her extremely happy. To her, their so called "relationship" felt all too one sided and no matter what she did to clear her head, that thought always lingered in the back of her mind. But when he had called and messaged her nonstop after their huge fight, she started to see his true feelings or so she thought. Maybe he really did have feelings for her, but then those calls and messages stopped almost too drastically and that brought her back to square one all over again. She was still doubting herself, doubting him and most of all doubting their relationship. Was he with her because he felt sorry for her? Did he pity her to the point that he had to try so hard, but then if he did truly like her then why did he stop trying so suddenly?

*GLANCE*

*SIGH*

"What do you want?" Soojin answered the call disappointingly, as she sprawled out  comfortably on her bed not giving it too much thought, knowing who was on the other end of the line.

"SOOJINIEEEEEEEEEE" Seokjin's high pitched squeal came ringing through her ears harshly piercing her eardrums like there was no tomorrow.

"What?" Soojin softly questioned pulling the phone away for a mere second to regain her sense of hearing.

"I have a PRESENT for YOU~" Soojin had been feeling down these past few days due to Jackson's "abandonment" and Seokjin was the only one that knew or so she had presumed; not knowing that the whole "WORLD" knew about it too!

"Unless you bring me my stupid boyfriend, I DON'T WANT IT!!!" Soojin rolled her eyes, obviously joking on the matter.

"Oh, that can be arranged~" Seokjin's voice chirped through the other line as Soojin shot up with an eyebrow raised.

"What?!! YAH~ You don't even know where I'm at, YOU PUNK!!"

*CHUCKLE* Soojin heard roars of laughter coming from the background and she knew he was not ALONE as the little babies were heard chattering nonstop.

"Did Jackson already screw up?!" A deep husky voice came crashing almost instantly through the phone, making her heart jump endlessly. Hearing Jackson's name made her go crazy.

"OBVIOUSLY!" Kim Seokjin was one bratty little rascal but no matter if Soojin was wrong or right, he was always taking her side ALWAYS. 

~Flashback~

Being in Seoul again made Soojin extremely excited for only one reason, she knew there was someone special that she needed to see. Upon leaving your side after arriving in Korea not too long ago, she had quickly made her way to her final destination. Only to see her one and only leaning against the gate, patiently waiting for her arrival.

*CREEPS UP SILENTLY*

"You know, it's not safe for you to show your face in broad daylight." Soojin smirked mischievously teasing the startled but none the less overjoyed young man.

*JUMP* "Whoa, when did I become a vampire, SOOJinnie~!!!" With such a grown up face, he managed to cutely call out to her and boy was that a sight to hear and see. Even though he grew about 5 feet from when he was younger, he was still very much childish and that's why she loved him so much. He was still the same old dork he was before!

*RUNS TOWARDS HER*

*HUGS TIGHTLY*

"YAH YAH! KIM SEOKJIN GET OFF ME" Soojin pretended to gag, gasping for air as Seokjin pouted at her finally letting her free.

Even though Seokjin was a little brat that got on her nerves almost all the time, Soojin loved him like no other. There was a time when Soojin at one point had been very sick and her parents had sent her to Korea for the best medical care. At that time, her one and only confidant was Seokjin. He was always by her side, even when she was in the hospital for over a year and a half, he came everyday just to see her. Seokjin was the one person that honestly kept her alive, always making her smile, forgetting how much pain she was in during her treatments.

"So, how was your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter