Chapter 21

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have to talk if you don't want to." Mark's low but gentle tone escaped his lips smiling warmly at you, while seeing you lay your head down on a pillow.

"I'm tired..." You whispered closing your eyes without hesitating. Your face became peaceful once again, which made Mark's heart flutter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Side:

Mark knew all to well that something had happened and it drove him crazy not knowing a thing. Seeing you trying so hard to mask your emotions behind a smile, irked his heart to the core. All these thoughts started streaming into his head as his heart panged to your slightest movements. He looked at the you, the you who became so at ease all of a sudden. And just for that split second, he had thought he had come face to face with a mere ANGEL; as another smile crept onto his face.

"I know you don't sing but will you sing for me just this once?" Your soft spoken words rang whimsically through his ears, causing his entire body to heat up with electricity. His heart softened at your angelic voice. How and when did you become the cause of his weakness? He peered at you as his heart pulsated, every beat intensified more and more.

*Silence* Slowly taking in what you had just requested from him, Mark stared at you wanting to decline, but somehow his heart was telling him otherwise.

"...ummm what do you want me to sing?" Mark's gentle tone escaped his mouth so effortlessly that he himself was a bit taken back.

"Anything is fine." With your eyes still peacefully shut, you let out a whisper almost inaudibly through your soft pink lips.

*gaze* Mark was never much of a singer, he mostly rapped throughout his training days. It wasn't because he hated singing, he just wasn't as gifted in that department as others were. And this was a first, you were the first person; the first girl that he was going to sing to. The first girl that he WANTED to sing to. His soft lips started to part ways, as he thought how ridiculous he was acting. He hated that you had a way with him, a way to make him unconsciously do things that he didn't even want to do.

"....twinkle~~~twinkle little star~~~how I wonder~~~what~~~you are...up above the world so high~~~ Like a diamond.....in....."

".....okay, nevermind, don't sing." Your eyes opened slightly ajared, chuckling endlessly at him as you shook your head playfully telling him to stop.

"Yah, don't interrupt me!! You're the one who asked for it, so don't COMPLAIN!!!" Mark's fiery eyes glared at you cutely as his nose and lips scrunched up angrily.

*CHUCKLE*

GOT6's Side:

"Besides fencing, I have a hidden talent. PICKING LOCKS~~~" Jackson stated evilly with a huge smirk plastered onto his face, slowly inching towards the door while poking the lock with his new found bobby-pin.

"Eh? shhh~ *points to the door* Do you guys hear something?" Youngjae softly spoke up while eyeing the others intently, as they moved closer to the door to eavesdrop.

"(s Mark..s~i~n~g~ing??????" Jr. eyes nearly exploded as he placed his head closer to the door, trying to get a better listen before he heaved a sigh shaking his head.

"Out of all the songs you could sing... Why Mark, why?" Jr. grunted nudging Jackson lightly.

"Hurry and open this door, I need to lecture the daylights out of MARK~~" Omma Jinyoung was not happy with Mark's choice of serenading.

~10 Minutes Later~

*STARE*

"Yah! I thought you said you had TALENT? Where's this TALENT of yours  *Points at the still unbugded locked door* at??" Jr. teased while eyeing Jackson, who was concentrating on his task at hand.

*GLARE* Jackson didn't remove his attention from the doorknob but flinched angrily at Jr.'s remark.   

"It's been like a decade. Are you sure you know what you're doing??" JB chimed in while trying his hardest not to let out a chuckle, now receiving a deadly glare from Jackson.

"I think you should put this talent of yours to rest hyung, if this was a fire Mark hyung would be ROASTED and TOASTED to the bone~~" Yugyeom cooed jokingly at a displeased Jackson.

"YOU TRY PICKING A LOCK WITH A FREAKIN...* holds and points at Yugyeom with his bobby-pin in hand*....HAIR PIN AND TELL ME IF ITS EASY!!!~~" Jackson's sarcastic self was back into action as he eyed all of the members, who were now at their wits end, happy to see him liven up again.

"OH FINALLY, our WANG MANDU is BACK~~~" Jr. playfully pinched Jackson cheeks, while everyone lightly chuckled.

"Yah...*SWATS Jr.'s hands away* Eh? WHEN DID I EVER LEAVE????" Jackson narrowed his eyes and started sulking jokingly.

*CLICK* The bedroom door abruptly swung open as Mark lazily stepped out, staring at s with a blank expression.

"Do you guys know how LOUD you are?!!!!!" Mark shook his head from side to side and headed straight into the kitchen without even waiting for a response.

Your Side:

"....twinkle~~~twinkle little star~~~how I wonder~~~what~~~you are...up above the world so high~~~ Like a diamond.....in....."

".....okay nevermind, don't sing." Your eyes opened slightly ajared, chuckling endlessly at him as you shook your head in playfully.

"Yah; don't interrupt me!! You're the one who asked for it, so don't COMPLAIN!!!" Mark's fiery eyes glared at you cutely as his nose and lips scrunched up angrily.

*CHUCKLE* You couldn't help but laugh at Mark, as you gently shut your weary and tired eyes once again.

"....okay, continue on then~~~" You chirped cutely, pulling the covers tightly around you, engulfing yourself in warmness, hearing Mark scoff lightly for a bit before singing his little heart out once more.

Your heart skipped to the rhythm of his soft yet low seductive voice, you were captivated by the sounds vibrating through your ears all the way to your heart. You didn't want to think about anything that had happened but subconsciously your mind wandered back. A tear, a tear had fallen.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You scurried around on your bed still half asleep, trying to feel for your phone only to realize that it had been nicely placed on the nightstand. You quickly grabbed it to turn off the alarm, trying to remember when you had fallen asleep and trying to figure out when you had diligently placed your phone onto the...

*GLANCE* You glanced over at Soojin, who slowly shot up and rubbed her eyes tiredly.  

*GASP* You lightly smacked the side of your head realizing that you probably and most definitely had fallen asleep while Mark was singing to you last night.

"Yes, chingu....Mark was creepily watching you sleep!!!!" Soojin chuckled lightly at your direction seeing you cutely tug at your hair, even without you saying a word, she had already guessed what was on your mind.

"Aish..." You pouted while peering at her.

"....but don't worry, I gave him a GOOD STARE DOWN before logging off for you!!!" Soojin winked at you playfully while getting up to go wash up.

*PLOP* You plopped back d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter