VALENTINE'S SPECIAL 3

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I FREAKIN HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" The screen suddenly went black as you stared blankly.

"Did he just hang up on me?" You mumbled angrily to yourself. What the heck just happened? Your heart was racing, as so many questions were running through your head as you slowly sat down taking in everything that just happened.

"WHAT THE HECK IS HIS PROBLEM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Side:

"Hyung, why'd you do that!!!!" The members saw Mark furiously closing his laptop, while they all peered at him shocked and confused.

Mark sat frozen like a mere statue, unsure of what just happened himself. It was his first time ever behaving in such a way that it frightened him beyond belief. Even though he couldn't seem to move, his heart was racing and pounding 100mph. You were the core that drove his emotions wild, you drove him crazy and he hated you for that reason.  

"I still wonder what happened to Stephanie?" Jackson whispered softly this time but Mark suddenly eyed Jackson, making him jump a bit.

"Why is it always me who gets glared at?" Jackson mumbled inching backwards but got pinned to the wall behind him, nowhere to go now.

"Wang KA YEE! What was this so called PLAN and how did Stephanie end up at OUR DOORSTEP!?" Mark still seated on the couch, glared intently at his target fiercely.

"I....I...didn't...".*Remembers he did say something about the plan and hits his head*...aish, me and my big mouth!" Jackson mumbled hearing Mark for the first time ever using his entire full name, mentally kicking at himself.

"You know what, SCREW THE PLAN! Since its "technically" over." Jr. stated while smirking and eyeing Mark mischievously.

"Wait, we can't do this to Noona!" Yugyeom tried to keep his hyungs in check but ended up receiving a glare from Mark and suddenly he spilled the beans even before anyone else had the chance to.

"NOONA LIKES YOU!!!" Yugyeom blurted out as the other members stared at the maknae with widen eyes.

"YAH Yugyeomie! I wasn't going to say that!! PABO~~" Jr. playfully slapped the maknae, as Yugyeom cupped his mouth cursing at himself.  

Mark still sat frozen in his position not sure what to think right now. You liking him bothered the heck out of him, it made his heart hurt. Maybe it was because he didn't know how he felt about you yet. But lately, all he ever did was think about you, you got on his nerves and it drove him INSANE!!! Even with the one girl, he had always dreamed about, being in front of him. Maybe deep down in his heart you already stole a piece of him and ran away with it, without ever telling him...and maybe that's why, its driving him CRAZY!!!

"If she likes me, then why would she do all of this? To get Stephanie here..." Mark mumbled loud enough to be heard by s, while thinking to himself.

"She just wanted to help you, Mark." JB stated honestly as the rest just nodded agreeing.

"WHO SAID I NEEDED HER HELP!" Mark was mad, mad that you were trying to help him with Stephanie. Helping him get with another girl, and not you. Why did you want to do that, if you like him then you wouldn't want him to be with someone else, that really tugged at his heart.

"We should really get to bed, tomorrow is gonna be a long day!" JB sprung up as the other members sluggishly followed suit. Mark eventually got up and headed to the room still having so much on his mind.

Laying in bed tossing and turning, Mark couldn't seem to fall asleep. He started to feel guilty about everything. He grabbed his phone and typed without giving it anymore thought.

Mark: I'm sorry!

Placing his phone next to his pillow, Mark knew he had to get some rest, even though he knew he couldn't really fall asleep at this point. Closing his eyes, he was still thinking about everything that had happened, Stephanie confessed to him, the girl that he had liked for so long. He should be happy, he should be thinking about her but why is it YOU, that always appears?

Your Side:

As everyone around you conversed effortlessly, you sat there still feeling so disoriented. Your heart was nowhere in sight or so it felt like. Giving everything up was hard but you did it for him but in return, he just YELLED AT YOU!! You still didn't get the way he was acting.

"Hey lil' bunny, why the long face???" Jin came up behind you and stuffed a cookie in your mouth. You eyed him as he appeared in front of you now, smirking widely at you.

*chomp* Taking a bite of the cookie in your mouth, you heaved a sigh still thinking about Mark.....

"How's the NAMJA CHINGU~?" Jin teased knowing that you hated that nickname for Mark, while you glared at him.

"DON'T BRING UP THAT JERK EVER AGAIN, I HATE HIM!!!!" You gritted your teeth and took a huge chunk out of the cookie.

"Now now, what happened?" Jin asked curiously eyeing you.

"He's just a JERK, ALWAYS YELLING AT ME! even when I didn't do anything wrong.." You angrily replied while glaring at no one in particular.

"You know, he was totally flipping out when I told him you went on a date." Your friend chimed in and came beside you.

"YOU DID WHAT?!!" You turned toward your friend as she cheekIly smiled at you.

"Yah, you wanna know what he said to me?! He said, "I'LL SELL YOU JACKSON" HAHAHAHHA Man I should have just said yes! Anyway back to my point, MARK IS TOTALLY INTO YOU!" Your friend got side tracked as you looked at her in disbelief.

"Into me? You are kidding me, right!! If he is into me, he wouldn't be yelling at me all the time, PICKING FIGHTS WITH ME REALLY!!?"

"He's like that because he cares about you AND HE GETS EXTREMELY JEALOUS!!" Jin interrupted while chuckling to himself.

"Did you see his face? ahahahha it was PRICELESS, let's try something more INTIMATE and see what he does this time~" Jin winked at you as you lightly shoved him playfully.

**chime**

Mark: I'm sorry!

Looking at the message only made your heart sink even more. He's the one who gets mad and at the end of the day he's also the one apologizing, why does he make your heart flutter making your heart fiery one moment and calming the flame the next minute.

"Since I'm an awesome guy and seeing my lil' bunny so upset, how about I treat you to dinner?!! Come~" Jin suddenly woke you up from all the thoughts, placing your phone into your purse, you followed Jin without any hesitation.

GOT7's Side:

The 7 b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter