Chapter 39

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's so not fair, I wanted real kisses..." You couldn't seem to take how cute he looked at that particular moment mumbling endlessly as he pouted angrily at you.

*Chuckle* "Why is that not fair? You said you wanted kisses, so I got you KISSES~!" You took one of the candy kisses and unwrapped it, placing it into his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOT7's Side
 
"Dang Mark~ You just got DENIED~!!!" Jackson's witty reply got him an unwanted smack in the head by Mark, as he sulked quietly to himself while chewing on the chocolate "kiss" that you had given him just a second ago.

"At least my girlfriend doesn't want me dead in a ditch~" He pouted angrily, mumbling loud enough so that Jackson could hear.

"Yah yah, you don't need to talk just keep eating. Anyways you'll eventually die in the ditch with me sooner or later from sugar poisoning!" Jackson stuck his tongue out playfully at Mark, as everyone just couldn't seem take these two seriously at all.

"Sometimes I wonder how you guys live with them?" You looked over at Jr., who just chuckled lightly and shrugged his shoulders not knowing either.

"We wonder the same thing too Noona~" Jr. responded with a cute sigh, shaking his head as the others also shook their heads in agreement.

"Well boys~ I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think we should probably leave now, your staff is kinda looking at us weirdly." Soojin spoke up seeing all the female staff members crowding around nearby whispering to one another.

"Aww you're gonna leave already~?" Mark childishly tugged on your arm, showing you that infamous puppy eye pout of his. You had to fight the urge to just kiss him right at that moment. You lightly pushed his face away as a cute whine escaped from his mouth, trying not to give in as your heart fluttered like crazy seeing him act like that.

"Its not like we can leave with you guys ya know, I mean by all means take your girlfriend if you really want to but I'm for sure not ready to die yet~!" Soojin shook her head vigorously just thinking about all the fans out there that would want her head on a stick and those noona staff members also didn't look all that pleased at the moment.

*CLING* "Soojinie's right, we'll see you guys "later"~ Bye!" You quickly and slyly came over to Soojin's side and clung onto her arm, dragging her out of the venue without much effort.

*Stare* "Noona sure does have special powers~" Everyone chuckled as they watched you two exit out rather swiftly then turning back to eye Jackson, knowing that the only person that can "tame" Soojin was you.

"Jackson ah, I think you need to learn from the "Master" on how to tame your girlfriend~" JB jokingly stated as Jackson glared furiously at the leader shi, knowing that it was the sad truth.

Mark smiled seeing how close you two were, that only made him miss his good friends and family back home in the states. He hasn't spoken to them all that much over the past 2 years due to his hectic busy schedule. Even just recently when his family and Stephanie came to visit him, he only got to see them for less  than an hour or so. He started to feel really guilty for missing out on important life events and just being around the people he grew up with, not to say that he didn't care about s and friends over here in Korea as well.

*Chime* Every single one of them had gotten the same exact text at the same exact time, as Mark quickly woke up from his train of thought while checking the message just like the rest of s.

Seokjin: YAH kiddies~ Are you guys coming or not~?

"Are we going somewhere??" Mark looked a bit confused as he hasn't been informed of anything.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. We are surprising Soojin noona but are you gonna be okay?" Jr. looked over at Mark worriedly, after the last altercation he wasn't too sure if Mark would be able to be in the same room as that guy.

"Am I gonna be okay with what?"

"Kevin is going to be there, just a heads up." Jackson spoke up softly not too sure if it was a good idea to tell him so.

"Oh..." Mark wasn't too sure about the situation as well and even though he still didn't like the guy for doing what he did to you, you had already forgiven Kevin so he shouldn't act on his own feelings.

"I'll be fine guys." Mark wasn't too happy but he would feel more at ease if he was there with you, rather you being their by yourself with Kevin nearby.

"We should probably get going now, we need to beat the noonas there!" Youngjae swiftly replied as everyone nodded and got their things ready to head out. While Soojin was getting ready earlier that morning you had sent them a text to help you out with the whole Mark thing and you had also brought up  Soojin's Surprise Party that Jin had suddenly messaged you about. You had forgotten to text Mark about it but you figured that he would eventually find out from the members along the way.

Soojin and Your Side:

As Soojin and you headed towards the nearby bus stop, you knew that you needed to stall for a bit so that the boys could have time to get to the flat and help the others set up.

"Hey Soojinieee~ Let's stop by the bakery on our way home?" You knew that for sure that would give them enough time as Soojin peered over at you alarmingly.

"I'm pretty sure Mark got enough sweets for this lifetime, you really want him to die with diabetes don't you?" You couldn't seem to put into words how much you wanted to cry laughing at her response.

"No silly, I wanna buy you a cake~ Did you really forget again? it's not midnight yet so its still technically your birthday and besides we didn't get you a cake this morning~" You quickly responded after not getting an initial response from her about buying her a cake just now.

"Oh~" Soojin stood there for a mere two seconds before glomping onto you with a tight bear hug.

"You're my #1 BEST chingu ever~!!!" You chuckled out loud as she squeezed you to death proclaiming your high rank.

"Oh the bus is coming..." You spotted the incoming bus as she let go of you, the bus came to a complete stop directly in front of you two.

*Stare* Looking out the window and staring off to space, you just now remembered about not telling Mark about the party and the fact that Kevin was going to be there too, somehow wasn't all that settling to you.

You: Mark, where are you?

It felt like ages later when he had responded back to you. You were pretty sure that by now, the members had already told him about the plan.

Mark: On the way to your house. :)

You: Sorry I totally forgot to tell you about that. Um are you gonna be okay with Kevin there?

Mark: The question is, are YOU gonna be okay with me being there with him? Cause, I'll be fine. ;) Promise

You: As long as you're there, I'll be just fine too.

You couldn't seem to hide the warm flushed feeling that was slowly appearing on your reddened cheeks, as a small smile crept onto your face at that exact moment. Mark was definitely the full package, everything a girl could have asked for as a boyfriend and out of all the girls out there.

"Is Marky boy already missing you~?" Soojin glanced over at your happy self as she shook her head from side to side jokingly teasing you two. Deep down, you still had doubts but you've already crossed so many lines to get where you were at that it was too late to turn back.

After 20 minutes, you both quickly got off the bus at your stop and headed to the cute little bakery/cafe near the flat. As you entered, Soojin's eyes immediately lit up, running like a 5 year old towards the glass display cases holding the freshly made deserts.

"I want this one~!!!" Soojin was so excited that you couldn't believe it was really her. You walked over to her as you chuckled at her adorableness.

10 minutes later you had bought the cake that she had eyed from the very beginning, after pretending to look around for a bit for some extra stall time. As you both headed out of the shop; Soojin was holding onto her cake tightly, extremely overjoyed with your gift to her. You smiled at her cuteness and quickly pulled out your phone to update the others.

You: On our way now! :)

Arriving home shortly after that, Soojin peered oddly at you as she halted to a slow stand still while pulling you to a complete stop as well.

"Where's Kevin and oppa, the lights are all off? Well then, more cake for US~!!!" You shrugged and trying to not laugh at her last comment. Soojin was a bit slow at times, even though it was pretty obvious what was going on at that time.

"They're probably still out with your cousin." You answered swiftly, gently pulling her along inside the house. She was still totally confused, not knowing what was going on until...

"SURPRISE~!!!!!!" Loud poppers and tons of confetti flew all around the front door as Jackson's overly obnoxious scream was heard clearly when Soojin and you entered the house. You looked around and there they were 16 boys (GOT7, BTS, Jin, and Kevin) jumping around and screaming like crazy. You wondered how in the world did you guys not make one girl friend this entire time, as everyone instantly gathered around to congratulate the birthday girl. But no matter how many guys were there at that moment, only one stood out as he cutely pouted at you and plugged his ears with his index fingers from all the noise surfacing around him.

"YAH DON'T DO THAT, I ALMOST LITERALLY DROPPED MY CAKE!!" Soojin yelled only directing her anger at one particular Wang pabo, as everyone suddenly stopped and stared at her.

*Rushes over* "Soojinieee are you okay?!" Jackson immediately rushed over and tried to grab the cake from her hands.

"Does it LOOK like I'm OKAY! Don't touch my cake!!" She whined angrily at him and turned to the others with a blank stare.

"Um yeah, Happy Birthday Soojinieee~ Let me take that for you~ *wink*" Seokjin came to her side and slyly took the cake box without much of a fight, as Jackson glared at him like there was a war that was about to take place.

"Thanks~ Anyways I'm gonna go change into something more comfy, be right back~!" She smiled happily at her cousin and started heading towards the hallway, ignoring the fact that Jackson was on her tail. Soojin wasn't really all that mad at Jackson but it was always fun to , especially when he was all angry and pouting like that.

"Can I come with CHU~?" Jackson narrowed his eyes at Seokjin one last time before following his girlfriend and imitated the "chu" hand motion from A-Pink's Mr. Chu choreography as Soojin turned and shot him a pretend death glare.

"The hell would I want you to come with me, I still hope you die in a ditch soon~" She quickly walked her way towards her door, without looking back not even once.

"I still don't know why you're mad at me Soojjinieeee~~ my Soojinnieeee~ Jinnie ah~ Please don't be mad at me anymo..." Jackson followed 3 steps behind her but immediately hung his head low after she went into her room and suddenly...

*SLAM* Everyone shook their heads trying not to bust out laughing as the door slammed into Jackson's face.

"I think you should reconsider dating my sister, I feel so bad for ya~" Jin patte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter