Chapter 4

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly opening the bedroom door, Jackson poked his head out to see a sleeping figure laying on the couch. Turning his head swiftly to the others he gestured them to quietly follow him. They all tiptoed towards a sleeping Mark who was faced away from them, getting closer they all paused.
 
*GASP* "OMMONA~!" They all whispered glancing back and forth at each other with wide eyes. The sight before them was just too *DAEBAK*!!!
 
**Snap** Everyone looked at Jr. who was smiling evilly holding his phone.
 
"YAH, what are you doing?" JB without speaking used his eyes to talk, eyeing Jr. Jr looked at him and then pointed at the picture he had just took with a mischievous smirk.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson threw his head back trying really hard not to laugh out-loud at what he was about to do. Quickly snatching Jr.'s phone, Jackson slyly got closer to Mark's sleeping figure zooming in to get a close up of the same shot Jr. just took.

*SNAP*

Jackson quickly bounced back after seeing Mark  stir in his sleep, probably due to the sound of the camera going off. What exactly did the members see?

Well; YOU, they saw YOU! Not a picture, no no no~ This was even better than a picture and it was the first time any of them have ever witnessed such a scene. They all turned their attention to the leader, wondering if he was lying earlier about the relationship between you two. JB bluntly shot glances and mouthed a confirmation on what Mark had told him a few hours back.

**Point** The members looked from JB back to Mark and then back to JB again, thinking "What the heck is THAT then?" They pointed at the sleeping figure holding his phone, with you still on video chat, sleeping soundlessly FACING EACH OTHER. So basically they saw Mark and YOU SLEEPING TOGETHER~~

"What are you guys....doing?" Mark slowly got up from the couch, scratching his head with one eye open and peering at the members in front of him confusedly questioning them with a raspy tone.

The 6 boys were shocked that Mark had awoken so suddenly, glancing back and forth at one another, as Mark eyed them curiously still gripping tightly to his phone.

"YAH!" Before Mark could finish his train of thought he was cut off by Yugyeom as Jr. clasped his hand over Mark's mouth.

"Shhh~~ Noona's still sleeping" Yugyeom whispered softly placing his index finger in front of his lips. Mark was at a lost for words as he pushed Jr's hand aside thinking to himself, "Noona??? we don't have any females living with us? What are they talking about?"

Glancing back up slowly, he saw Youngjae pointing at his left hand. Mark eyed the boys who were grinning so sheepishly in front of him. Hesitating to look, he tilted his head slightly and turned his attention to his phone.

Frantically and immediately he ended the video call, seeing your peacefully sleeping face on his phone screen. "Did I fall asleep?" He thought to himself but then he scratched his head, "Wait, but if I fell asleep why didn't she hang up?" whispering to himself while shaking his head a bit confused. He jumped slightly shocked seeing the members smirking at him mischievously.

But in an instant they all scattered off like nothing had happened, leaving Mark dumbfounded in their living room. "Oh, Mark get ready, manager hyung is coming soon." JB quickly stated as he entered the bedroom to change chuckling lightly. Mark stayed glued to the floor still processing and gathering everything in.

~In the Room~

"What are you doing Hyung?" BamBam asked while walking over peering at Jr.' s phone. Jr. looked up and smirked evilly.

"BLACKMAIL~!" Jr's eyes formed 2 slits while he smiled sheepishly.

"That's not blackmail, its called PROOF OF EVIDENCE~" Jackson stated while walking over to the two of them chuckling.

"Hey now, she can totally use it as blackmail~" Jr. stated proudly and hit the send button on his phone, while everyone started to chuckle.

From all the information JB had brought to them earlier, they were sure something was going on between the two of you. Even though they heard the full story about Mark liking Stephanie, the members all rooted for YOU! Being the smart person he is, JB had instantly remembered your username when he had spoken to you earlier that day. They all had decided it was best not to tell Mark anything and keep things to themselves for right now.

STAGE ONE: NOONA!

The members including Mark finally got washed up and ready to head out for their long day of schedules and practices.

Your Side:

You woke up to a *ping* coming from directly in front of you. Opening your eyes gradually you saw your phone pressed up against some pillows. A skype message appeared, popping up with an unknown name. You quickly picked up your phone rolling over from your side to your back, reading the message carefully, seeing that it was in Korean.

ANNYEONG Noona, you're so cute~ Sleeping with Mark hyung~~ ^^
*PICTURE* (Mark on the couch facing his phone with you on the screen sleeping soundlessly)
......by the way It's ME, Park JinYoung here!!!! :) Please add me!!!!

You sprung up immediately seeing Jr.'s messages, how in the world did he get your contact info? "MARKKKK!! Ughhhh...AND WHAT THE HECK, ME SLEEPING WITH MARK!?" you thought to yourself before viewing the full message and picture attached.

~Flashback~


Mark and you were still arguing back and forth bickering but suddenly you didn't hear anything from his side.

"Mark? hey, Mark?!" You softly called while shaking your phone diligently (not that it made any difference, since it was just your phone and not Mark).

*Silence*

"....seriously~" You realized he had fallen asleep as you placed your finger on top of the end call button about to push down, but suddnely Mark had rolled over and was now facing the screen. You couldn't deny how unbelievably cute he was as you stared at the screen heart skipping a beat. Feeling your eyelids getting heavier as well, you slowly laid your head on a soft fluffy pillow. Gently placing your phone next to you, shifting to your side facing the screen as you let out a small smile.

"The only time you aren't arguing with me, why can't you be shy in front of me?*sigh* Goodnight Mark." You whispered feeling your heart sink in sadness, thinking back to how he acted all nervous and cute around Stephanie.

All you guys ever do is argue and when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter