HEART TO HEART 2

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking the very first steps outside with his hand intertwined with yours;.somehow everything around you felt magically surreal. His warm over sized hand locked perfectly with yours as everything just made sense. Everything felt RIGHT. Everything seemed to FALL INTO PLACE and at that very moment you knew that this was indeed LOVE.

There were a lot of things you both needed to work on, there were still lots of things that needed to be shared. There were still problems that needed to be solved but you were ready to take on the task as long as Mark was by your side; holding your hand like he was at this very moment.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

*NOD* Mark just nodded his head lightly as a smile appeared on your face.

"Where's the bracelet I gave you?"

Regardless if our red thread of fate is visible or invisible, we were and always will be connected, because now I know that you were destined for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Side:

*SMIRK* You took a quick glance only to find that smirk, that SMIRK. That one SMIRK, that drove you crazy and made you want to smack the daylights out of him. That same SMIRK, that you seriously loathed from the very first moment that you laid eyes on Mark.

~Flashback~

"Isn't that Mark Tuan..." "Oh my god, that is Mark!!" "He's so good looking in person." "Oh my god Mark is here!" You hear the girls squeal, even more confused as you heard Joey from behind you chuckle.
 
"Mark Tuan? Sounds familiar..." You whispered to yourself and turned around slowly curious to why Joey was laughing and at that moment you were face to face with MARK, MARK TUAN OF GOT7!!!!!

*SMIRK* As shocked as you were, Mark gazed at you with a smirk, walking by you slightly chuckling.

~End of Flashback~
 
*SMILE* Thinking back to that moment, that single moment when your eyes met his and that evil SMIRK that he had plastered onto his face, your life changed that very moment. And yet you didn't even know back then and you honestly would have never thought in a million years that you of all people; would be here at this very moment with him.

"Wait...*STARES AT YOUR SMILING FACE* Why are you smiling like that? *GASP* Are you that HAPPY that I'm not wearing it or something? Jjust because you don't SEE IT, doesn't mean that I don't HAVE IT~~" Mark mischievously eyed you as he swung your arm playfully pretending to sulk a bit.

*NARROW EYES* "Are you trying to be SMART with me??!!" You woke up from your sudden thoughts and questioned him, shooting him a cute pout while scrunching your nose angrily glaring playfully.

*SWING* You tried to fling your hand free from his grip, but unfortunately he wasn't ready to let go just yet.

*CHUCKLE*

*PAT* "You're so cute~ You do realize that I'm stronger than you right? *COMES CLOSER TO YOU* *WHISPER*...and by the way, I'm not letting go." Mark chuckled lightly touching the top of your head with his free hand, sending your heart trembling into a heatwave of emotions, as he tightly gripped your interlocked hand in his effortlessly.

*BLUSH* You shyly looked away, seriously feeling lovesick The kind of lovesick that hasn't been written in the books, the kind of lovesick that was just magical and not traditional lovesick in a good way. The tingling sensation inside of you made your heart beats collide together, skipping violently inside of your trembling heart; not wanting or allowing it to stop but suddenly...

*STOMP STOMP*

*YANK*

"YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FOLLOWING US??!!" Suddenly without any warning at all you heard Soojin's outburst and she was definitely in a grumpy mood, as she dragged you away from Mark's side, ANGRILY!

*GLARE* "YOU CAN"T HAVE HER, GO HOME!!!" She shouted and pulled you ahead.

*TURN* You turned around to see Mark just chuckling and shaking his head lightly, following behind the two of you diligently. You honestly felt bad that Soojin took out all her anger on him and you were trying to sway him to head home first but to no avail as he just kept his distance following the both of you.

*GLANCE* You turned your attention back to Soojin, who seemed to have calmed down a bit or so you had thought.

"Jinnie ah, what exactly is going on between you and Jackson?"

"DON'T EVER BRING UP THAT LITTLE BASTARDS NAME IN FRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN, I SERIOUSLY HATE HIS GUTS!" Soojin huffed out frustrated that she was getting so worked up but she couldn't seem to hold in her anger towards Jackson.

"Jinnie ah. Calm down, you're just thinking too..." Soojin immediately cut you off, trying really hard not to explode but failed unfortunately.

"DID YOU KNOW THAT UNGRATEFUL BASTARD ALMOST KISSED THAT...THAT URGHHHH!!!"  Soojin fumed with fury as you stopped in your tracks, trying to make sense of what she had just said.

"Wait. What??!!!" You just weren't sure if you heard her properly as you eyed her questioningly. What is she talking about now?

"Wait, Jackson almost kissed Lena?" Mark was now next to you and was for sure in as much shock as you were but putting the pieces together, he had made it clear to you as you finally realized what Soojin was talking about.

"THE NERVE HE HAS TO TRY AND EXPLAIN HIMSELF TO ME, WHEN HE WAS MEETING WITH THAT THING, THAT HE ALMOST KISSED!!"

"Jinnie, please calm down. I know you're upset but don't you think you're overreacting?" You still weren't entirely sure what was going on between Jackson and her but you tried you're best to comfort her, yet again the matter just became more active, the more you tried to get her to calm down.

"OVERREACTING?.Are YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?!!! MY BOYFRIEND OF LESS THAN 4 HOURS ALREADY SCREWED UP OUR RELATIONSHIP. HOW AM I OVERREACTING???! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF MARK WENT OUT AND ALMOST KISSED STEPHANIE, THE ONE HE LIKED!!??? TELL ME, AM I OVERREACTING.???!!!" You were totally dumbstruck, staring at Soojin blankly; shocked and confused at her sudden confession.

*GASP* "Boy....BOYFRIEND???!!!!" You peered at Soojin, pretty much speechless at this point. Soojin and Jackson are TOGETHER? You didn't even seem to catch onto what Soojin had said about Mark and Stephanie but the only thing that stuck in your head was the word, BOYFRIEND.

"Soojin noona, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding. Jackson wouldn't kiss..." Mark tried to think logically as he was sure that Jackson would never dare to kiss Lena, or else he would have done so a long time ago but before he could even finish his train of thought, Soojin's eyes came glaring at him like she was going to strangle him to death.

"YOU.*POINTS AT MARK* YOU of all people should be on MY SIDE! HOW CAN IT BE A MISUNDERSTANDING, WHEN I SAW THEM WITH MY OWN GOD DAMN EYES! HOW THE HELL CAN  I NOT MISUNDERSTAND? HOW THE HELL DID YOU FEEL KNOWING THAT KEVIN KISSED ___________ !!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I FEEL? EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T KISS, HE WAS TOTALLY THINKING ABOUT IT AND MEETING HER WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME AND MAKING ME WAIT IN THE RAIN FOR AN HOUR, WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT I'M MISUNDERSTANDING HIM HUH?!" Soojin blurted out, not even thinking about what she was saying until you nearly had a panic attack.

*STARE* You didn't have to look, to know that Mark's eyes were glued on you. You're heart suddenly stopped and everything seemed to be in the midst of crashing and burning all around you. You were so scared, scared that what had happened will come back to haunt you once more.

Mark's Side:

Mark was completely and utterly lost, as much as he wanted to move, he couldn't. He just stood frozen, as everything just completely stopped, his heart felt like a tangled up mess.Looking at you, your bright cheerfulness suddenly vanished into thin air and at that very moment in time, he saw all the pain, the pain that you were trying so hard not to unveil to anyone. That once missing piece of the puzzle, that you kept from him. To anyone, they wouldn't have noticed but to him; he saw through it all. He saw right through you and his heart just couldn't seem to stop tugging at him.

"....is that true?"  Mark kept his gaze on you and he knew all too well, what your next move was going to be.and as much as he wanted to stop you, he just couldn't seem to budge an inch.

*RUN* Seeing your distraught descending figure, he knew at that very moment you were hurting.

*GLANCE* "Wait, she never told you?" Soojin's eyes popped wide open as she mentally slapped herself for blurting such a painful memory out, without even thinking.

*SILENCE* Mark still couldn't seem to find any energy left within him to even say a single word, he just didn't know what to do or what to say at this point.

*GRAB* "Come on." *DRAG* Soojin pulled Mark towards their flat, as they had already arrived at the front gate.

Your Side:

Your pure heart trembled and shook endlessly, you were loosing control of all your emotions, you were loosing control of your entire existence, loosing control of your heart. Your heart that you had tried to keep whole and pure, suddenly crashing and burning in fear and all you could do was run, you were running away...running away, not wanting to get hurt all over again.

*CRASH* You went straight for the door and immediately went inside of the flat with tears streaming down your cold paled cheeks; when did these tears start falling, you weren't entirely sure. But the stinging sensation in your eyes nearly broke you into pieces, shattering your fragile heart like it was nothing at all.

*BARGE*

*JUMP*

*BLINK BLINK*

"Lil' bunny? What...what happened?" Jin shot up from the couch and seeing you in such a state got him into a panic mode. But by the time he had got to where you were, you had already made a quick dash towards your room and locked the door.

*TEAR*

*SLIDE DOWN* Your lifeless body curled up, clutching your knees effortlessly, as the warm tears stung your cold cheeks once more. You hated yourself for becoming such a person, you hated that you were scared, but most of all; you hated the fact that you had become such a vulnerable person.

Mark's Side:

*DRAG*

Being dragged forcefully wasn't at all concerning to Mark, your hurt and pained face, at that very moment engraved itself in his shaking heart, was the only thing that he was thinking about and it was just unbearable to him. He hated himself for not chasing after you, he hated the fact that he couldn't protect you and that he wasn't there to protect you then.

*CLANK*

*BARGE*

"YAH LEE SOO...*PEER*" Jin immediately stopped mid-sentence and shot a glare at Soojin; as Mark and her entered the door moments after your emotional arrival. Jin couldn't stop staring as he didn't know what had happened and why was Mark with the two of you to begin with.

*BLINK BLINK*

Without even having to ask, Mark's blood started boiling! Soojin had let go of him, seeing that Jin was eyeing her questionably as the siblings took glances at one another, not sure what to do; seeing Mark's sudden reaction.

*STEP*

*1st STEP* Mark could already feel the anger building up inside of him!

*2nd STEP* Even without knowing, somehow he just knew!

*3rd STEP* As he looked, his heart was enraged as the flames ignited inside of his veins. His blood pumped and pulsated violently, about to explode at any giving moment and for the first time in his life he felt like someone had literally lit him on FIRE!

"Um hey..." Kevin stood there in utter shock as Mark suddenly appeared in front of him, not looking to pleased to see him.

*PUNCH*

*THUMP*

NEVER in his life, has Mark ever felt the need to take out his anger on someone! But for some reason, he wanted to SLAUGHTER THIS GUY!! Even though he wasn't entirely sure if this was "KEVIN" or not, his heart was surely in control AND HIS HEART KNEW EXACTLY WHO HE WAS!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter