Chapter 24

Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*chime*
 
Stephanie: I know you said you were really busy with practice today and I don't want you to come out of your way to see me. I'm out with my roommate and I picked up some snacks and drinks for your members and you, since I'm near your company. Can I come give it to you before I head back to the dorm? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Side:

Mark stood near the back entrance of JYPE, waiting for Stephanie to arrive. He was feeling a bit uneasy and nervous. Was it butterflies in his stomach? He wasn't entirely sure, but it was a completely different feeling from before and even though he was thinking about Stephanie. Somehow you had always managed to grab a hold of his thoughts; making his heart feel on edge like he was doing something wrong to you. Mark pulled out his phone, knowing that if he didn't talk to you, he wouldn't be able to get you out of his head.

Mark: What are up to?

You: Just cleaning up a bit. >.....< You?

Mark's heart hung, tugging lightly at him as he stared at his phone intently. And for some reason he started to feel guilty, he felt the urge to tell you about Stephanie, about her being in Korea and her coming to see him now. But why? Why was he feeling this way? Why does he feel like he needed to explain himself to you yet again?

Mark: We're on break. Can I call you when I'm done with practice?

You: NO!~ :P I'm a busy woman, I aint got time for you!!!~~  hahaha XD

Mark: Psh~~ you sure are BUSY aren't you?! ALL YOU DO IS SLEEP AND DROOL!!!! O.O

You: Yahhhh~~~ I DO NOT DROOL!! >....< and MR. OH SO PERFECT, YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU SNORE WHILE YOU SLEEP, RIGHT?!!~~ :P

Mark: is that supposed to be a comeback? O.o Cause everyone snores when they are really tired. :) EVEN YOU~~~ ahahhaha (btw your snores are...)

Stephanie: Hey, I'm here! I think?

Mark suddenly looked up, placing his phone back into his pocket as he headed over towards the iron gated fence. Poking his head from side to side, finally noticing Stephanie walking towards him.

"Hey.." Mark lightly spoke up, while waving at Stephanie. She slowly approached the gate entrance, smiling shyly at Mark while holding up two gigantic bags in her hands.

"Hey~" Stephanie cheerfully whispered as Mark opened the gate to let her in, checking to see if there was anyone behind her.

"Did anyone follow you?" Mark was very cautious and he knew the consequences if people were to find out where the back entrance was. He knew he shouldn't have told her to come that way but it was the only way that he could meet her without causing a scene or getting caught by the fans.

*Shake* Stephanie shook her head lightly as Mark grabbed the bags from her and walked towards the other side of the back area.

"Thanks for the snacks." He placed the bags onto a nearby outdoor table set, turning around to face her. She just nodded lightly while blushing like crazy.

"I hope I got you guys the things that you'll like." Stephanie's tone came out so gentle that it startled him a bit. She was never really shy around him, until recently.

"We aren't really picky, so don't worry." Mark spoke up not really looking directly at her, he felt so awkward for some reason.

*Silence* The silence that came in only made matters worst, as they both stood there not knowing how to break the ice.

"Um, thanks for letting me come see you." Stephanie mumbled out slowly as Mark lightly shook his head.

"...oh *takes out something from his pocket* here..." Mark remembered that he had something for her, grabbing it out of his pocket and placing a small wrapped box in Stephanie's hands. She nearly passed out due to the shock that she had just received. She slowly looked up at him, as hearts filled up in her eyes.

"Happy birthday Steph." Mark's low and gentle tone filled the cool crisp air as Stephanie was still in utter shock.

"You remembered my birthday?" She whispered softly, smiling brightly at the box.

"it's nothing much but I just saw it in Japan and I thought you would like it." Mark mumbled as she slowly unwrapped the box. Mark was always someone who cared about the people around him. Stephanie had always been there for him and for the past few years she had been someone who had supported him and he just wanted to get her something to say thank you.

'Mark, it's so pretty~ Thank you!" Stephanie sprung over and gave him a hug. Mark felt flustered at the sudden skin-ship not knowing how to react but seeing that she liked the crystal flower phone charm he had gotten her. He felt very happy at that very moment.

The moment after they parted ways again, the atmosphere became all awkward as both of them shyly looked around. Mark knew he had to get back to practice soon.

*Grab* Mark inched towards the table and picked up the bags of snacks as Stephanie immediately got the hint that he needed to go.

"You should head back in. Enjoy the food~" Stephanie smiled and gestured him to continue on with his leave as she was going to head out herself.

"Thanks Steph, sorry I couldn't hang out with you today. I'll make it up to you." Mark's soft voice echoed through the nights' air. He was about to speak up once more when suddenly, he heard some mumbling coming from the gate entrance. Slowly placing the bags back down, he took a few steps towards the direction of the noise he just heard. He had motioned Stephanie to stay where she was and not say a word, taking small delicate steps.

"Who's there?" His voice shook, scared that it was someone that wasn't supposed to be there as he approached the back door he heard a loud *GASP* before landing his eyes on something.

*Eyes widen* "Jackson?" He stared at the sight before him, only recognizing one person..

JackSoo's Side:

"Thanks Steph, sorry I couldn't hang out with you today. I'll make it up to you." Soojin's eyes nearly fell out, hearing Mark's soft voice echo through the nights' air.
 
"Stephanie? AS in STEPHANIE!!!!!?" Soojin mumbled trying not to shout due to the sudden turn of events.

*Eye* Jackson quickly eyed Soojin realizing that, that was indeed Stephanie and that Soojin was making too much noise. Soojin unfortunately didn't see his gaze on her as her back was faced towards him, attentively staring at Mark's direction.

*Smack* Without even looking where she was hitting, Soojin started to panic, tugging at Jackson's shirt and smacking him endlessly.

'Mark?!" She managed to utter out as she didn't know what to do. Mark was slowly approaching them.

"Yah, stop it! What the heck is..." Jackson's eyes were still glued on Soojin's back, trying to make sense of why she was hitting him and not realizing that they were about to get caught by Mark. Soojin tried to think of something fast and suddenly she spun around facing poor lost and confused Jackson, with a wide smirk on her face as Jackson backed away feeling very uneasy at that moment.

*PUSH*

*PIN*

"Who's there?" Mark's voice echoed once again, Soojin didn't want to get caught red handed spying and seeing how she could make this situation into a win win ending as she went for the HOME RUN!

*GASP*

*EYES WIDEN*

"Jackson?" Jackson heard his name being called but for the first time in his life, he was SPEECHLESS!

*Blink blink* Soojin smirked in between the kiss that she had just unexpectedly planted on Jackson as she slowly pulled away, sticking her tongue out playfully.

"You're mine now~~" She whispered while chuckling to herself, as all Jackson could do was stare at her, dumbfounded. Soojin turned to face a very shocked Mark, while grinning at him widely.

"Hi there, Mark!~~" She waved to him, slowly making her way out; leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Your Side:

Mark: is that supposed to be a comeback? O.o Cause everyone snores when they are really tired. :) EVEN YOU~~~ ahahhaha (btw your snores are..)

You glared at your phone, feeling annoyed that Mark was always teasing you. You threw your phone onto the bed and finished up hanging all your clothes up and reorganizing all your things, not wanting to think about Mark right now. After a half hour, you were finally done with everything and now you were totally starving. Heading out of your room, you heard Kevin and Jin talking to eachother.

"So wait, you're saying, you kissed her because you like her?" You heard Jin's voice shatter through your ears. Kevin likes you? You were shocked to moved at this point. Hiding yourself behind the wall that was near the living room, you could hear Kevin sigh.

"But, I screwed up. I wish I didn't drink that night. None of this would have happened and she wouldn't be so awkward around me now." Kevin spoke up sounding really distressed.

*Click*

"I'm back!!!~" Soojin's voice woke you up from your thoughts as you rushed back to your room pretending not to hear anything just now. Your heart started to feel uncomfortable. Did Kevin really like you? But...

*Knock knock*

"Chingu ah~~~ Soojin opened the door slightly, poking her head in to see what you were up to. You gestured her to enter as she greeted you with a huge hug.

*flinch* You shuddered at her touch, not that you were afraid of her. Just after that one night, it was hard for you to be in such close proximity and having someone touch you...made your skin crawl....and honestly it made you a bit frightened no matter who it was. Soojin pouted at you but sensing how uncomfortable you were, she instantly pulled away; letting out a warm comforting smile towards you.

"Did you eat yet? Wanna go eat with me?" Soojin cheerfully chirped giving you a cute aegyo face.

"Didn't you just get back though?" You eyed her questioningly but then again you were seriously starving and you really wanted something yummy to fill it with.

"Oh, I just came back to get you. Come on~" Without even waiting for you to even respond she had grabbed your jacket and your phone and dragged you effortlessly out of your room.

"OPPA, we'll be back in a bit!" Soojin turned to face her brother while shoving you out the door.

"YAH, where are you going now?!!! You just got home, do you not know what time it is now, and we still have a meeting tomorrow morning!!!!!" Jin nagged while approaching the door.

"We'll be back soon~ Bye oppa!!" Soojin just smiled while closing the door directly onto Jin's annoyed face.

Walking out onto the street, you had turned to look at Soojin who just smiled from eye to eye; handing you your phone and jacket. You diligently put on your coat and followed Soojin's upbeat figure whileskipping playfully around.

"Where are you taking me? It's already so late, are there even any places opened to eat at?" You caught up to her, as she merely turned around and sheepishly grinned taking a hold of your arm and dragging you once again without saying a word.

Something seemed strange as you wondered if something had happened remembering that she had paid a visit to JYPE.

"Jinnie, did something happen?"

"Jackson's MINE now~~" She playfully laughed as you glanced at her a bit confused.

"What do you mean he's yours' now?? So, you met Jackson earlier?" You were now curious at this new love affair unfolding before you.

"I'll tell you everything when we get to the restaurant~~"    

Arriving at a small noodle shop after 10 minutes of walking, Soojin immediately dragged you inside and quickly got a table. As you stumbled taking off your coat and fixing yourself a bit, Soojin was already going at it with her phone, pressing buttons endlessly. You eyed her intently, wondering what she was doing.

"So.." You spoke up curiously, she immediately pried her eyes away from her phone to look at you with a creepy grin plastered on her face.

GOT7's Side:

After Mark and Jackson had returned from their outing. Mark brought in the bags of snacks that Stephanie had from for all the members.

"OH Hyung, you bought us food!!??" Yugyeom happily popped up from the floor and scurried to see what was inside the bags.

"Stephanie bought those." Mark replied as everyone stared blankly at him, confused as his words.

"Stephanie? As in..." Jr. eyes nearly shot o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter