3

Or So It Seems

The red words seemed to pulse in excitement, glowing against the black of the room.
The boys stood silent for a couple moments, looking around at each other, before Kris spoke up.
"It says we'll be 'terminated' if we don't do it, and none of us really know what that means. But maybe we should go along with it for a bit, that's the only way we'll get closer to knowing what happened to Chen" he said with a grim expression.
The others glanced around before Tao spoke up.
"I'll do it, I have long legs so I should be able to run pretty fast" he volunteered, but then Suho stood, shaking his head.
"No, Tao-ah, I'll do it, I feel uneasy about you running off into the school"
"And you think it'll be safe for you, Hyung? Whoever's behind this game has something more twisted than you think behind this challenge!" Chanyeol spoke out, eyes full of worry and anger.
"And if we don't? This person will 'terminate' all of us. They have some control over us, look at Kai!" Suho replied sharply, but others in the group were shaking their heads too, and Suho could feel Sehun pulling on his sleeve. 
"Well, what are we going to do?" Baekhyun asked quietly.
"Let's try to make it through the school, there has to be something we can use" Luhan offered.
However, while the others were talking, Suho had turned back to the window, mouthing a couple words before smaller letters floated into his view. Glancing around at the others, he knew that he alone could see the message, and he took a deep breath. Suho didn't have a clue what 'termination' meant, but he sure wasn't going to let it happen to the rest of the group, not after what had happened to Chen and Kai. Besides, he'd been on the cross country team all throughout highschool, sprinting somewhere in the school to save his friends would be easy.
And so it was with that thought in mind that Suho slipped into the shadows of the hallway, eyes trained on his friends, before turning and sprinting away to his destination.

 


The group, oblivious to the absence of Suho, were startled when Kai gasped and sat up from the ground. Chanyeol rubbed his back slowly, murmuring words of comfort to the younger, but Kai's eyes were focused on the rest of the group. His gaze finally came to a stop as he opened his mouth to speak, the others falling quiet around him.
"Where's Suho?" he asked quietly, and everyone spun around, finally taking in the absence of their friend. Kai's eyes traveled to the window, where the message still shone against the darkness, and his breathing started coming heavier.
"No, Chen was warning him, he knew Suho was next, we have to find him!" Kai nearly shouted as the pieces clicked in his head.
Chen's gaze on Suho.
His muffled shouts behind the duct tape.
The way he seemed to watch something on the other side of the window.
And now Suho was gone.
By this point, most of the group had taken off down the hallway, shouting out for Suho with Sehun leading the way.
They had to find him.

 

 

 

Dundunduuun;);) Where's Suho? Nobody knows...

~LateNightBubbleTea