21

Or So It Seems

"Alright, seriously the last time I ever read another creepy fanfic with you guys" Sehun broke the silence between the members, eyes wide.

All twelve of them were huddled together in one of the three hotel rooms their managers had paid for, the only source of light in the room coming from Kyungsoo's computer. After they'd arrived at the hotel just a couple hours ago, Chen had piped up with the idea of reading another Exo fanfiction, suggesting a scary one this time to "make it exciting". 

Reading these fanfics was becoming a habit, really.

Maybe too much of a habit.

Or at least that's what Luhan could say after a particularly weird incident in which both Kai and Chen arrived in his room, smiling mischievously before looking at each other and nodding as they both said "We can make this work". Luhan was soon sprinting out of his room, screaming for Lay as Chen and Kai rolled around in laughter. 

They taunted Luhan around the dorms for the next week, making him jump as they whispered "ChenKaiLu" in his ear and then scampered out of the room in giggles.

Luhan shivered as he thought back to it.

"Why'd I have to be the first one out? I could've taken Yeollie here" Chen whined from beside Chanyeol, smirking at the end of his sentence as he poked the huddled boy's side. 

Chanyeol, meanwhile, was still staring blankly at the screen, completely smothered in his blanket with only his eyes peeking out. 

"Why'd I have to be the evil one?" Chanyeol muttered, snapping out of his daze before turning to Chen.

"And oh no you could not take me, Mr. I'm So Stupid I Tied Myself Up In a Chair" he smirked back at Chen, before flattening the other under his blanket as Chen squalled out in distress.

The others chuckled before Suho spoke up.

"Alright, that's enough fanfiction for tonight"
The others protested softly but Suho just rolled his eyes as he stood.

"Yeah yeah, we can read more tomorrow. Come on, everyone, back to your rooms" he ushered everyone up before Kyungsoo tackled Xiumin onto one of the beds, shouting over Xiumin's sputtering.

"We call this one!" 

Xiumin's face flushed as Kyungsoo grinned down at him, and then he smirked up at the other before pouting.

"You pushed me, Kyungsoo" he said with a hurt expression, and Kyungsoo smacked him lightly.

"Yah! I did not!" he whined, and Xiumin chuckled before tickling Kyungsoo.

Sehun flopped onto the other bed in the room, raising an eyebrow at Suho when he turned around.

"I guess you can sleep with me, Hyung" he said mysteriously, ignoring the simultaneous "ewws" from the pair on the other bed and instead laughing mentally at the deer-in-headlights look on Suho's face.

Suho cleared his throat as he stuck his head back out of the room, searching for some straggler to stick with Sehun instead of himself. 

But he was soon turning back to Sehun's smug face when he found no one out in the hallways, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly before ducking into the bathroom and ignoring the cat calls from Xiumin and Kyungsoo that followed.

Meanwhile, the others had split up amongst the other two rooms, Lay, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Kris sprinting into one and leaving Kai, Chen, Tao, and Baekhyun the other. 

Lay and Luhan were whispering between each other, chuckling and tickling each other occasionally.

Kris really just wanted to sleep and not think about his wonderful elevator accident, making a mental note to never get in one alone in the future, but Chanyeol was making it a little difficult. 

"You don't think I'm evil, do you?" he whispered in Kris' ear, making the other jump a little and roll over to be met with a creepy grin.

"Well, with that smile I can sort of see it" Kris said warily, chuckling when Chanyeol pouted and flopped over on his pillow.

"I'm just kidding, Yeol" Kris laughed, turning over to flop on top of Chanyeol and smiling even more when he heard the "oof" of air that escaped from the other.

 

Chen and Kai faced off against Tao and Baekhyun, all of their faces set with determination.

Unfortunately, when they'd bolted into their room, they'd noticed something slightly different about this one. 

It only had one bed.

The other was a pull out.

And all of them hate pull out beds. 

Thus the small battle forming between the four members.

"How bout rock paper scissors guys?" Kai said cautiously, but Baekhyun just smirked and shook his head.

"Nope, you're going down, this bed is ours" 

At this, Chen let out some sort of battle cry and leapt for the bed, Baekhyun soon following. 

Then Kai was pulling Baekhyun off of Chen, and the pair were almost about to pin Baekhyun down when they were both whacked in the face with a pillow. 

Tao stood triumphantly on the bed, pillow in hand and a grin on his face.

Baekhyun used the distraction to tackle Kai, trying to push him off the side. Suddenly Tao felt himself falling as Chen dove for his knees, bouncing down on the soft bed. Tao quickly rolled them over, avoiding Kai's flailing arms in the process, and pinned Chen down.

"Haven't been reading any TaoChen lately, have you TaoTao? I know I'm irresistible" Chen gasped out with a grin and a kissy face in Tao's direction.

"Oh my god, you really need to stop with the fanfics, Hyung" Tao replied, looking slightly horrified.

"Chen, help me!" Kai screamed from the side, and both Chen and Tao looked over to see Kai clinging onto Baekhyun's legs as said boy tried to kick him off of the bed, laughing maniacally.  

"No!" Chen wailed from under Tao as he watched Kai slide helplessly off the side, hands clawing uselessly at the covers before he landed with a small "Oof" on the ground.

Chen gulped as he looked up at Tao's grinning face, Baekhyun chuckling evilly in the background.

Which was how Kai and Chen ended up on the pull-out bed, both sporting new bruises from being shoved off of the other bed.

 

 

 

 

Hehehe (that's all I can say right now;)) pleaaaase comment everyone to tell me all about thoughts, theories, confusion, the works;) and once again...the story's not over yet (*•*) *runs away laughing maniacally*