23

Or So It Seems

"I am highly disappointed" Chen said quietly as he stared at the screen of Luhan's computer.

"Yeah, we don't read fanfiction that often" Luhan replied indignantly before turning slowly to look at Chen's dubious expression. 

"Ok, maybe we do-"

"That's not what I meant!" Chen cried out, throwing an arm over his eyes dramatically.

"No one seems to understand that I would most likely not be the first one out in these situations!" he continued, and Luhan rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah yeah, I know" he sighed. Looking over at the other bed, Luhan shivered when he saw Lay's sleeping figure huddled amongst the blankets and made a mental note not to be alone in a room with him.

Or Chanyeol, for that matter.

The door to their dorm room opened and Kris walked in, pausing when he spotted the open computer in front of the two. 

"I. Don't. Want. To know. Just let me sleep" Kris said with his hands in the air while Luhan and Chen hopped off of Kris' bed and headed into their own dorm room. 

Once Chen had returned from the bathroom and flopped onto his own bed, Luhan called out a soft "Goodnight" before rolling over to turn off his lamp.

He missed the dark grin that flitted across Chen's face.

Right before the room was plunged into darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is, sadly, the end of the Or So It Seems fic unless if this whole thing is just another fanfiction hehe juuust kidding;) THANKS SO MUCH to all the subbies and commentors and upvoters (you make my day!!) and of course if there are any questions commentcommentcomment! Oh and I am thinking of starting another fic...this one will most likely be full of comedy and crack (if you like that stuff) so look out for it!! (hint: if you haven't seen She's the Man it is one hilarious movie;)) byyyye:):) 

~LateNightBubbleTea