Chapter 2: The introgation

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

With that, you asked Exo for some privacy, so the five of them were out, and you were just with Jongin in the room. 'This gonna be hard' You thought. You took a deep breath and said to him,"Now.. Tell me about yourself. What exactly do you feel when you become a maniac?"

"Could you please shut up? I don't even need your help! you!"He said coldly and rudely, and even cursed. You were shocked, yeah.. Shocked. You wanted to help but the patient didn't want to be helped. Beside.. Nobody had cursed to you, so you were not shocked, but very shocked.

', I must have scared her.'Jongin thought but shook that idea away, because he didn't want to blame himself, never in his life he blamed himself. Regret? Yes, he had a lot. but blaming on himself..NEVER as he thought it was stupid.

"Well...Just answer my question. This is my job."You tried to say, making a conversation.

"This.. All of this is none of your business, okay?!"He started to raise his voice.

"It is MY BUSINESS as well okay...Everything related to you, IS MY business now. BEcause you are my patient, even if you don't want to.."You said and gave some emphasize on some words.

"You had known I don't want to be your patient.. So why are you so nosy?"He said a nnoyedly, but never dropped his rude and cold tone.

Meanwhile.. You were actually reading his mind all the time.

"Because you are already here. Someone who is here or being pushed to be here.. Is someone that needs help. And once again I tell you..This is my job."You said with big guts. 'A guy like this is dangerous.. Very.'

"I have told you I don't need help!"

"You may not feel it. But you do even if you don't realize it, or you pretend like you don't need one."You said wisely.

"Hey.. I really don't need help."

"THen.. Tell me.. What do you feel when people around call you 'the maniac'?"YOu said again and you caught his eyes became darker. 'Gotcha!' You thought in your mind. YOu hit his 'weakness'. Yeah.. everybody has weakness.. And so he did.

"I don't mind people, okay?! I don't ing care!"He said with loud voice.

"Stop lying to yourself. It's just us here...IF you don't, why did your eyes turn darker when I said that words?"You asked and stared at him directly at his eyes, while he was doing the same. You could see some sadness, emptiness, and anger.

IT was silent. He probably thought the answer.. OR..Maybe another lie.

"None of your business."He said finally.

"I change the question. What do you feel of become a ' maniac'? What do you think about yourself?"YOu asked him, still staring deep to his eyes. You weren't hypnotized him..Nope. But it was a trick to make someone became uneasy..And in the end gave up and told all the truth. But ....It would be hard for this patient now.

"I don't feel, okay? I don't think. My body was just need it. And if I didn't do it even just for a night....I think I could die. Satisfied?!" You were getting used with his rude and cold tone.

"You still think then...dDo you know what we call as 'illusion, imagination'?"You asked him again.

"Who don't?"

"The needs... That was true,a fact. But.. The feeling, the thought of you would die if you don't do it.. It's an illusion. It wasn't true."You said, started and tried to explain to him.

"How do you know that?" The tone was different now.. THere was a part of...CURIOUSITY. 'This is getting better' You thought happily in your mind. But still.. YOu stared at him in the eyes.

"It's. Have you ever tried not a girl one night?"You asked him.

"Yes. And i got a high fever, the high one. My body was trembling. And when I ed girl the next day.. IT was all gone."He said.

"See.. You aren't dead. And please think logically.. We don't talk about feelings anymore.. We think logicially. IF someone got a high fever.. And your body was trembling... How can you enjoy the 'ing' moment? And how could it cure you?"You said.

"I don't know."He said, and broke the eye contact. 'Enough'He thought in his mind. Now... A part of him wanted to get the hell out from your place, but another part of him wanted to stay.

'GOD DAMN THIS!! What should I do? Should I surrender? !!'

"So... is that logical?Just answer it."

"Nope..."He said.

"Well..Then..the talk is over. You may go home now. Come again the day after tomorrow."You said. You have learnt a lot about him, so you let him go.

Just when he was about to turn his back, you said,"And if you don't mind.. Please start to control yourself, your mind. Everything comes from a mind. Please.. Don't think you will die if you dont girl at night. You know it was just illusions."You said. HE shrugged and walked away.

"Thank you..WHen should he be back here?"Chanyeol suddenly came inside and asked you.

"You are welcome.. That's my job. The day after tomorrow, this time."You said and gave him a smile. He smiled back and headed to Suho's car.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I've learnt much about him... And something... WEIRD

He is dangerous, that was sure...But the reason... Was not because of his mind...Not because of his heart...

His heart was not cold..His mindset wasn't like a criminal... Both of his heart and mindset was just like a normal person.... But his act didn't seem like that.. It was inhuman.

Something.. OR someone made him like this... His past... Something there....Made him like this.

Yeah....I have read his mind.

There were fights there... Yeah.. Apart of him started to admit he needed my help.

He wasn't born as a cold blooded person.. Who wasn't born to be dangerous.. No.. The mistake was .........IN HIS PAST. What happened?

I needed to find out if I wanted to succeded helping him.