Final

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

It had been a week since the latest incident happened and you finally were permitted to leave the hospital. All of you had been trying to pretend that nothing had happened. Chanyeol has once again been the happy virus, and everyone has been back to normal. Sehun had even joked around. But you could sense that they were all just trying to cover the mess before. However, you didn’t want to ruin the moment, even though you had known it was all fake. You also laughed along with them whenever one of them made some jokes. Everything was just as normal as before.

Before you got inside the car with Jongin, you gripped Sehun’s arm and whispered to him, “Thank you very much, Sehun.” The boy just nodded his head while flashing you a smile. You could not guess the meaning behind the smile and you didn’t dare to make any assumption.

“May I?” Jongin asked right after you closed the door.

“What?” You raised one of your brows. In a second, Jongin had landed a kiss on your lips.

“Too late.” He pulled up with a playful smirk on his face. You slapped his arm lightly as your cheeks started to blush.

“Take me to somewhere first before heading home.” You said and Jongin turned to you. “Where are you thinking to go?”

“Hmmm… I have no idea to be honest. I just do not want to directly go home.” You said.

“Okay, I think I know a perfect place for you.” He smirked and gave you a wink.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I just got out from hospital and you want us to play ice skating?” You couldn’t believe that he really did that.

“What’s the problem?” He raised his brows.

“I’m so dead.” You murmured but he did catch your words.

“Why?”

“I cannot skate.” You looked down as you thought he might laugh. But instead of laughing on you, he lifted up your chin so your gaze could meet his, “I’m a good teacher.”

“But-“

“I’m not going to let you die, not even fall.” He promised. You thought for a moment before nodding your head hesitantly. It wasn’t that you didn’t trust him but the traumatic incident ten years ago still stuck in your brain.

The two of you got into the arena and you gripped onto his hands tightly. “Okay, you have to move your left leg forward first, then your right leg, and then the left again, and so on. I’m holding you, okay? Try it.” He gave instruction.

You wanted to close your eyes as you tried but you knew you would not be able to skate if you did so, so you just shrugged off your fear and did what he had instructed before. It was really hard for you. But to your surprise, Jongin was really patient and he really caught you whenever you stumbled.

“God, I .” You really wanted to cry as you were so upset and felt embarrassed. It has been 30 minutes, yet you still made no progress.

“You are not , okay? If you , you can’t have my heart, okay?”

“But it’s really hard.” You complained.

“Once you can skate, you’ll know that it isn’t. You just need a bit more courage and they key is to let your soul free.” He smiled.

“I just need to free my soul?” He nodded his head as you inhaled and exhaled heavily. I once again gave a try and I must say, I finally made a progress. I started to loosen my grip on him until I finally let go of his hands. He smiled in pride when he saw me skating by myself.

“Jongin, this is fantastically amazing!” I shouted in happiness as I skated, feeling the cold breeze on my skin and I liked it. The traumatic incident that had been haunting me for years has disappeared.

“I’ve told you so.” He chuckled as he caught me up.

We stared at each other and slowly he leaned in and our lips met. I pulled up and whispered to his ear, “Thank you for everything.”

He shook his head as he said, “No, I thank you.”

And the day turned to be so perfect. Probably, the best day in my whole life.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this story has finally reached the end. I hope you all have a great time reading this. Thanks for being so patient with my lately slow updates and I'm forever grateful for all your supports! 

As usual, please do comment! :D 

I've noticed that some of you may not be satisfied with the ending, that's why I'm considering in making a poll. Make sure to join it! ^^

Sincerely,

janeloveexo