Chapter 4: Kai's revenge and what you know

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

Kai woke up with pain in his whole body. But then, he recalled what happened before and groaned. ‘That hyung, and even the maknae..’He thought angrily. He really didn’t expect them to hit and kicked him, he wasn’t used to be beaten. Usually he was the one who bullied them or be the one who beated them.

And what happened back there, was really let down his pride. He was beaten. BEATEN. That was the most embarrassing word for him.

Suddenly Chanyeol came into the room and was shocked to find Kai was already awoke, and Kai really glared at him. It was just as if he would kill chanyeol, and if look could kill, Chanyeol would be dead.

Chanyeol shrieked and ran to Suho.

Suho was confused, he thought something bad happened,”What? Chanyeol..Calm down..what happen?”Suho asked worriedly.

“Kai..He is awake. But he looked at me like he wants to kill me. God…We are dead.”Chanyeol said so fast that everybody gasped. They knew what would happen if Kai mad. Sehun looked like he was about to cry. D.O and Baekhyun were trembling, Suho’s face was very pale (even the elader was afraid), and Chanyeol himself…He was walking around  and mumbled the words ‘We are gonna die.’

“Okay..Look..Listen. …Hmmm..We must face this together.”Suho’s voice didn’t sound too confident this time.

“Ughh…I have a question. Back there.. When we beated him..The reason..”D.O couldn’t finish his words.

“I’ll admit that I like her.”Baekhyun suddenly smiled like an idiot when he recalled your beautiful face.

“UGgghhh..Actually I do too..Hyung..”Sehun said with low voice.

“Well..I have been attracted to her since the first time I met her.”Chanyeol said.

“I don’t know..But I don’t like seeing her mad.”D.O said, and now everybody’s eyes were on Suho, only him that hasn’t made any noise.

“I…I..errrrr..I think I have a feeling to her.”Suho said.

“So..What now?”Baekhyun asked.

Just then, the door upstair was flung opened, revealing kai with his famous deadly stare. All of them gasped in shock. Sehun immediately ran and hid behind Suho. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were hugging each other, as if they were gay. D.O didn’t know what to do, so he ran to the kitchen.

Kai reached the last step and stepped forward to his friends that were trembling and laughed nervously at him. What bad actors they were.

“Hello Kai..Feeling better?”Chanyeol tried to break the ice. And guessed what? It was a bad idea, very bad.

Kai punched Chanyeol right in his face and Chanyeol was down immediately. His nose bleeding. Baekhyun tried to help Chanyeol but Kai kicked him at the stomach.

Sehun, being the angelic maknae ran towards them, but Kai tackled him, so Sehun fell and his head bumped into the table near there, and his forehead bleeding. He cried.

“huhuhuuuhuuuuu..I’m bleeding..Huuhuuhuhuuu..This is hurt..”

Suho was about to calm Sehun down, but Kai grabbed him by the collar and choked him. “Never beat me again.”Kai whispered sternly and threw Suho. Suho groaned in pain as his back made a hard contact with the floor.

Kai made his way to the kitchen and spotted D.O there. Kai pretended that he didn’t see him. He took a glass of water and just when D.O thought he was safe, Kai splashed the very cold water to D.O and D.O immediately screamed,”AAAAA….It’s cold!!”

Kai pulled D.O’s short hair and dragged him back to the living room.

Exo was there, trembling in fear. Kai felt it was enough to give them the lesson. So he went out from the house. Exo knew exactly where he was going and what he gonna do.

Right after Kai was gone..

“SSSSHHHHIIITTTT!!”Five of them cursed.

“THIS IS EMBARASSING!! My nose, my precious nose!!”Chanyeol yelled.

“1 versus 5 and we just got beaten easily! My stomach is ing hurt!”Baekhyun said angrily.

“GODAMNIT!! My back is ing hurt!”Suho cursed.

“My hair!! He grabbed them, and I thought my head was almost separated from my neck!”D.O said.

“Hhuuhhuuuhhuuu..Kai hyung is evil. My forehead is bleeding..Huhuhu..”Sehun cried. (Imagine it).\

Then Exo turned silent for a while to calm themselves down. They actually knew Kai would burst out in ager, they knew Kai would be furious as they knew Kai really hated being beaten. But..They didn’t expect Kai to really beated them, until they got bruises and even bleeding.

“Should we go after him to the club?”Chanyeol said right after everybody had calmed down. Then Exo looked at each other. As much as they were angry at Kai that time, they also didn’t want their best friend to get in even worse condition, so all of them nodded, agreed to go after him.

They hurriedly drove to the kai’s usual club and spotted him there, tried to flirt a girl. Suho grabbed Kai’s arm and Kai shot him a glare.

“What the are you doing here?”Suho asked angrily.

“You know what I’m doing here.”Kai said. Little that they knew..You were there..SPYING ON THEM. You never wanted to give up. The words ‘GIVE UP’ are never in your dictionary. But you just couldn’t face Kai yet. So..You could just spy on them. You could read all of their minds…And that included KAI’S mind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I finally knew his past…So that’s what made him like this…

I felt pity for him…At that young age..HE didn’t suppose to get that treatment..He didn’t deserve to get it. He didn’t even make any mistake.

Too bad…

He wasn’t ready when that thing happened in front of his eyes.

He wasn’t ready when he got that.

So..That was what made his soul and heart unstable…

What should I do now??

Heck..I must help him.

I don’t know why but I felt like I must help him no matter what it takes..No matter how much time would it takes.. He must BAK TO NORMAL

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Annyeong

Do You like the chappie??

Please leave some comments here...

I really appreciate it.. 

Feel free to drop some comments..And suggestions are accepted too..