Lotte World part 2

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

An hour has passed and nothing has changed, the fixers haven't even arrived. DAMN. Feeling bored I finally decided to take some photos, then my eyes landed on Kai. HE actually closed his eyes right now. Actually he looked very handsome, he has his well build body and... Ugh...Why that lips is so kissable?

I decided to take a photo of hom. Just one, that wouldn't hurt. But then, I ended up taking SOME photos of him from different angles. Gosh, I must be nuts.

Then Kai suddenly opened his eyes and caught me red handed. Instead of hearing him snapped me, he took my phone.

"Let's get a photo for us here.."He smiled. Wow... He changed really fast, I didn't know that my theraphy was that great. Now.. I was nervous. He sat there, just right beside me and my heart beat... Ugh.. This was wrong. I meant, he was my patient, I couldn't possibly have a feeling towards him. What if he heard my heart beat, that would be very embrassing...

But I tried my best to look normal. Then, we both made some poses. We ended up taking some photos. My favorite photo with him was when we both did 'peace' sign together. My heart didn't want to less the beat though.. And it was very frustating!

"Next time if you want to take photos of me, just tell me, so I can make some posses. I must be ugly there."He said pointing at my phone.

"No, you still look handsome."I blurted out. What I wanted to do right now was slapping my damn mouth a hundreth time. How could I blurt everything out? Why couldn't I just keep shut up?

Kai flashed a warm smile and playfully asked,"Am I?"

No turning back. So.. I nodded shyly. Of course shyly. This was just embarassing.

He then stopped ot tease me and backed to close his eys, but I thought he would back to his first position, but no, he was still beside me. Geezzz... that even made my heart beat became wild. To get another distration, I tried to sleep as well, and hell I really drifted to sleep.

Meanwhle little did I know that Kai was just pretending to sleep. He suddenly felt a head at his shoulder. HE opened his eyhs and saw me fell asleep. He didn't wake me up, instead, he landed his head on top of my head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

around an hour later, Kai and I woke up because of people's yells.

I blushed when I knew I was actually using his shoulder as a pillow, but he didn't mind though.

"What happen?"I asked and I knew it right the next second. It began to rain. Shheeesshh.. This is outdoor. We would get wet. I didn't bring my god damn jacket.

Suddenly Kai took off his jacket and placed it to me plus flashed me that warm smile. I... lost words.

"Take this back."I refused when I got back to reality. But he shook his head.

"You will catch a cold."He said.

"But.. If I wear this, you will be wet soon, and you will be the one who catch the cold."I stated something logic.

"I'm a guy."He said.

"What is the different? No, take this back."I said and gave it back to Kai.

"IF you don't take it to you, then I will kiss you, pick your own choice."HE said that with no joke on his face. He would kiss me??For the second time?? NOOO!! But I couldn't let him freeze to death. But..I didn't want him to kiss me, what if I kiss him back? His lips looked kissable.

So..AFter debating, I took the jacket and placed it to myself to prevent from getting more wet. I was wet already. Then the rain started to ge heavier. I pretended to sleep. I noticed that Kai was shivering. Of course..The temperature could be only 5 degree... This guy..

I then took of his jacket and placed it back to him. He turned to me and I quickly read his mind. 'What is this girl doing?'

"I saw you shivering, don't lie."I said it firmly.

"So..You want to shiver too?"He asked me.

"No.. But that is my fault for not bringing jacket, so you have to wear that."

"But my friends and I were the ones who dragged you here."He said. DEAD END. I couldn't fight back. He then leaned closer to me. What he was up to now? I could feel I was blushing.

"Wha-What are you doing?"I asked when he brought me suddenly to his embrace. My heart couldn't lessen the beat, it even got faster.

"You are still stuborn and don't want to wear the jacket. So I hug you in order to keep you warm."he said and I melted toe very word he said. EVERY. I was speechless. This guy was just unbelieveable!

I lifted my gaze and found him smiling.

"It's okay..."He still tried to convince me. I smiled back and said,"Thank you."

He jsut nodded. Soon, I felt sleepy and I fell asleep at his embrace. It felt really good though. I felt safe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly I was awake and noticed that it has stopped raining. I shook Kai and he opened his eys. But..His face looked pale. THen I noticed that I was wearing the jacket and he was compeltely wet. This Guy...

My hand then touched his forhead and DAMN, it was freaking hot! Not hot like you know.. But hot because of fever!!

I turned panic. I didn't bring any madacine.

"You are stupid, you know that?! Look at you now, you catch the cold!! what did you say before,'I'm a guy.'.."I scolded him and mimicked his voice when he said those words.

"If I don't-" I cut him, "I will catch the cold. Hell. Let it be, you stupid!!"

"Now look at you, what should I do??!!"I panicly stated everything out.

"I'm fine.."HE said weakly. Weakly and he still said he was fine???!! SEriouslsy?

"You still dare to lie? YOu are burning hot!!"I scolded him. If you saw this scene, you would think I was his mother.

"But I am fine."HE still said that stubornly.

"What make you feel fine?"I asked with high pitch voice.  I expected his to say something, but he really stated something that wasn't make sense and it was..

"To know that you are fine.."He answered. MWWOO?? It sounded so true.

I looked him directly to his eyes and I knew his words were sincere. His eyes weren't holding lies.

I stunned. I blinked. But it was real.

"Y-You wh-What?"I stuttered.

"As long as you are fine, I am fine."He made everything clear.

Badum, badum, badum

Aisshh..THis stupid heart beat.

"Okay, you feel fine, but not in real. You get fever. How to lessen your temperature now?!"I was still panic, what if he suddenly fainted??

"Come closer.."He said and  motioned. I just moved closer to him without knowing what he was trying to do.

"Just stay here beside me and I'll be alright."He said and placed his head at my shoulder.

I was SPEECHLESS.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if that is not as fluff as you expected, I have tried though...

Please leave some comments :)

And add me as friend!!  :)