At the Bar

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

All EXO members were gathering in the living room, included Kai. 5 pair of eyes were glaring at Kai, but Kai didn't seem to bothered at all.

Sehun came with his swolen eyes, still wet, and carrying all of his torn clothes.

Baekhyun came with his feet being bandaged.

Chanyeol came with his burning fingers and still with his teary face.

Suho came with his body still wet and he was still shivering.

D.O came with his trembled body and a nervous face.

Only Kai that came there with a relax expression on his face and body.

"Why did you do that to us?"Chanyeol suddenly shouted and Kai knew it was referring to him. He turned to meet Chanyeol's deadly glare. "Well..Because you started first, AND, IT IS NOT OVER."Kai said emphasized his last words. All Exo members started to play eyes with each other as they didn't know the meaning.

"What do you mean? You did punish us!! Can't you see us like this now?!"Suho raised his voice.

"Nope, it is not enough. THe pain you all feel is physically, but you, all of you ruin me mentally!!"Kai started to get furious again and everybody became stiff and started to grow afraid. Chanyeol regretted, he shouldn't have said anything before, even all of them were angry, but they had to admit that it was first their fault.

"Then what do you want now?"D.O asked afraidly.

"Hyung, you know that you have to be my maid for.... A week. And the rest of you, including you Sehun...Go to the hospital or you all will die."Kai said and left.

Right after he left...As usual.

"DAMN!!! MY FINGERSS!!!"Chanyeol screamt his pain out.

"GOD DAMN IT!! I just burnt my ing FEET!!"Baekhyun grumbled.

"Look at these hyung, I AM ING WET AND HALF OF MY CLOTHES WERE TORN!!!"Sehun cried out while showing all of them his torn clothes.

"SHUT THE UP AND STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY!! I am ing wet, okay?? AND ALL OF MY CLOTHES HAPPEN TO BE ING WET AND I HAVE NO ING CLOTHEs RIGHT NOW, AND I AM SO DAMN DRENCHED!! My condition isn't better than you, OKAY?!"Suho yelled in annoyance. He was still shivering.

"Well..I get to be his maid for a week and I don't think it will turn out good."D.O sighed, but he didn't really complain as others did.

"Let's jsut go to the hospital. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just burnt a part of their body. Sehun maybe will catch a cold or have a flu, and I myself also have to have a checkup."Suho declared everything, and so they went to the hospital. As D.O was the only one that still healthy and not injured at all, he was driving.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No, I'm not gonna be injected. IT will be hurt!!"Sehun said. After a check up, Sehun was found having a fever and he got to be injected.

SUho and D.O got to hold him tight so the doctor could inject him right. The moment the doctor did it, Sehun cried out,"AAAAAAAA!!!!"

"done."THe doctor smiled and said,"You can rest now."And then, he left the room.

" that doctor!"Sehun cursed angrily.

Then, D.O helped Suho to lie to the other bed, he was catching a cold. ANd Suho...As he was more than just drenched and actually he was the worst amongst all. The water was almost as cold as an ice. Luckily, he was taken to the hospital quite fast, or else, there would be a possibility that he might get pneumonia.

Baekhyun were being bandaged in a right way, unlike when he tried to do it himself. And Chanyeol got a treatment for his burning fingers. Luckily, it didn't get infection, so it didn't have to be operated or cut.

"SHould we search for Kai?"D.O asked.

"Nope."Baekhyun said, he was still very upset to Kai.

"Hyung..You know that we can't blame him, right? I mean...It was all our fault at first. He had a right to be angry and furious. Just imagine if we were on his shoes, we will also definitely be that mad, I guess."Sehun said. He wasn't crying anymore, and he started to grow up. Although he was the youngest amongst all, sometimes he could be wiser than all of them.

"Yeah...Right. Do you think he is at the abr right now?"Chanyeol asked.

"I don't know, but that is the biggest possibility. I got a call some times ago, Soojin had got out from the hospital."D.O said and everybody nodded.

"Since Sehun and Suho have to stay here, then, Chanyeol and D.O will go with me to the bar."Baekhyun said and all nodded in agreement.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*bar*

"Hello..Do you wnat an accompany??"A appeared from nowhere and kissed Baekhyun without gave any sign before, making Baekhyun shocked and harshly said,"Move out you ugly !"

D.O and Chanyeol was also busy as they were trying hard not to let any of 's hands landed on their skin.

"This is bad. WHere the is Kai??"D.O hissed.

"Let's jsut ask the bartender. He knows Kai."Chanyeol said and they made their way to the bartender. But, on their way, they bumped to a girl. ANd the moment after that..

"SOOJIN?"D.O gasped in shock.

"What the hell are you doing here, and why are you crying??"Chanyeol asked.

"I'm okay, pelase excuse me."You said and left while still crying.

The three of them were definitely clueless. They asked the bartender and..

"WHAT?! WHere is the room?!"Chanyeol yelled.

"I'm sorry, but it's a privacy. I have told a girl before,. and I can't tell anybody again."The bartender said.

"You tell me or we are going to torture you!"Baekhyuun threatened.

"You can't do that, not in this crowd!!"The bartender laughed loudly. 

"Oh yes we can."D.O's voice was quite scary and made the bartender started to get afraid.

"Fine. Room 36."The bartender sighed.

The three of them immediately went there, and without peeking or knocking, theyu bursted inside. They were so shock. SO damn shock. The view in front of them made them definitely stunned.

Clothes were everywhere. Even when the door was kicked open, that didn't stop Kai from ing the . D.O couldn't stand anymore, he wnated to vomit. He ran to the restroom.

baekhyun and Chanyeol was still standing there. Kai was definitely , and the girl was too. The girl was hard and loud when Kai started to get his into her entrance.

"oppaaa...Ugh..That is good!!"The said seductively. Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew definitely that Kai was hot, but..They didn't know that Kai would be THAT HOT when in the MAKING SCENE.

"I will you hard tonight!"Kai said loudly, he seemed drunk as he was laughing crazily.

"KAI, STOP!!"Baekhyun ran, he couldn't watch any longer. Chanyeol helped Baekhhyun, he held Kai tightly.

" you all, you don't even give a to me! NOW, OFF!!"Kai drunkly yelled to them. He was so drunk, CHanyeol and Baekhyun could smell the strong alcohol coming out from Kai's mouth.

"AND you , dress yourself!"Chanyeol sent a glare to the . The cowardly dressed herself and ran out from the room while Kai dressed himself.

"You just ruin my night hyungs!"He glared at them.

However, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O knew perfectly that you had seen Kai. You had seen the scene.

They were heartbroken. Why??

Because they knew you were crying over him.

If a girl crying over a guy, she definitely has a feeling for the guy.

'Kai, you are one of the lucky guy!'The three of them thought in their minds.