Busted

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

“You must come with us.”Baekhyun’s voice sounded serious and stern, but Kai ws used to it, so it didn’t make any difference.

“No. It’s my feet, and I’m free to be at everywhere I want to. And I want to be here.”Kai replied, looking straight to Baekhyun’s eyes. His voice was also stern. You watched them in alert. You could sense their anger. You could read their minds.

You knew what would happen soon if they didn’t stop, and you didn’t want it to be happen. So.. What choice did you have except became the third person? You actually wanted to spy on them longer, but you couldn’t just let the things happened. Luckily, you were on disguise. So..There was no worry that they would recognize you.

You made your way to them and did something that you never did. You danced ily. Heck, you were very gooda t dancing, you just never showed it. You got your y body..What you didn’t know was..That turned Kai on. Without thinking twice, Kai grabbed you by the arm and led you to the bartender, leaving the shocked exo behind.

“Hello boy..Why are you dragging me here?”You tried to sounded like a night girl in general, so your voice must be a little y. You hated it actually , but you didn’t want to take the risk that he might knew your identity.

“If a boy doesn’t feel attracted, he won’t grab a girl that he doesn’t know.”He smiled michieviously. You felt really uncomfortable. You became panic inside, but you still managed to looked calm in front of him.

“So..I am attractive?”You stated something, but surely, there was a kind of ‘forcing’ intonation. Kai chuckled in amazement.

“What a brave girl you are..”HE commented and offered you soju. You knew what would he do..You have never drunk soju before, because you knew it was…Alcoholic, even it was strong.

But you didn’t have choice. The night girl always liked drinking it, so it would be very weird if you refused it. It was just suddenly a bad idea.

You took the bottle and drank it. You felt your head spinning, you couldn’t concentrate, you couldn’t read his mind. It was a damn. The soju had stronger effect than what you knew.

“So..What’s your name?”Kai asked you.

“Hmm..I’m Lee Hyerin. What’s your name?”You said.

“I’m Kim Jongin, nice to meet you.”He said, still smiling to you.

‘Uh..Why still I couldn’t read his mind? This just make things harder’ You thought worriedly.

Then, the next thing happened was..You both chatted while Kai kept on drinking, and you did too. Your head was spinning too. You were not on your senses anymore. Exo approached your table.

“What the hell Jongin? You are gonna make her drunk.”Chayeol scolded.

“She is already drunk.”Kai said as if it wasn’t a problem for him.

“Just let her go. Come with us, c’mon hyung..”Sehun tugged Kai’s sleeve making Kai annoyed.

“Let go of my arm, you maknae! OR you want another bad things happen to you?!”Kai raised his voice and Sehun immediately let go of it. For him, his bleeding forhead was enough.

“Kai…Don’t do it again.”This time, D.O joined. Usually, he just watched them. But not this time. HE, as a friend, felt like he had a responsibility to take care of his friends.

“Just mind your own ing business, and I mind my own business!!”Kai shouted to them. Exo knew, Kai couldn’t be stopped, so they got nothing to do there. Some es have came approaching them, making a circle and tried to seduce them. They didn’t  want one of the es seduce them again, so they left Jongin. Of course..Some curses from their mouth were coming out, they were swearing on Kai.

“Are they your friends?”Thhe drunk you asked him.

“Yes. My best. They are just..Too protective.”Kai chuckled.

Then, Kai dragged you to a room. Even though you were drunk, you knew that wasn’t a good signal. IF a boy dragged a girl he barely knew to a room,something bad must be happened soon. You knew in your mind, but your body didn’t respond to your brain. Your whole body wasn’t cooperating with each other.

At the room, Kai immediately locked the door and he crashed his lips into yours. Being drunk, you kissed him back, without knowing the consequences.

Kai then pushed you to the bed. OYu were just laughing uncontrollably and that made Kai thought you liked him. Making he really was turn on. Kai then placed himself on top of you and stared deeply with full of lust into your eyes.

He smirked and landed another kiss to you. Then, the kiss reached your neck. You wore your necklace. And that necklace was the unique one. Kai noticed it and he stopped kissing you. He furrowed his brows as he felt like he has ever seen it somewhere before.

‘I recognize this necklace…Who wear this?..’He thought but then he remembered you. He took a glance at you, and that time, he was the similarities between you and the disguised you. You, being in ‘unaware’ condition didn’t notice he felt you suspicious.

Kai then reached your wig and slowly took it of, revealing the real you.

To make a thing sure, he asked you,”What’s your name?”

“Kim Soojin.”You just blurted your realy identity. You were caught red handed. But Kai..He was confused. If you were a real , he would definitely took advantage of you. Actually it was one of his tricks. He made the girl he wanted to with got drunk and he would take advantage of her. But you, it somwhow made him…hesitant.

There was some debates in his mind and hert whether to take the advantage of you or not. He knew you were a , and was his favourite.

His mind wanted to you.

But his heart didn’t let him to.

Kai ruffled his hair in frustration. People said ‘emotion does better’, and that was really what made Kai made his final decision.

He didn’t you. He carried the drunk you bridal style to his car and drove you to your house. He found your key’s house at your bag and opened the door by himself. He then carried you to your bedroom and lied you down gently there.

A slight weird feeling flowing into his heart. Seeing your innocent  angelic sleeping face, making his just felt distracted.

Because he was too tired to drive back to exo’s house, he decided to stay with you there. He still had his manner. He didn’t sleep beside you there.

He took the couch.

Maybe…..He wasn’t a jerk at all.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Do you like the update?

please drop some comments! Coz..Comments are lovely.

And if some of you want to be my friend, just don't hesitate to click 'add friend'. I'll definitely accept your friend request, because friends are welcome!!