Next Session

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

It was all happened 2 days ago. And today, Jongin would come. You were very nervous as you still thought about what the hell had happened two days ago. The thought that you started everything first couldn't make any better. You kept on blaming yourself since the day and that actually disturbed a little of your consentration. You even had to cancel all the schedule yesterday because you were a total mess.

What you did yesterday was only lying on your bed thinking all of those things you had done the day before yesterday. You didn't feel comfortable and you didn't know how to react in front of him. ANd what terrified you the most was what if he brought that topic up again?

Oh My..My.. 

But finally you felt a lot more better now, so you could started working again. It was soon reached 5.p.m, and this was Jongin's schedule. You waited patiently and nervously. He was a little bit late.

Knock knock knock

Your heart beated so fast as you were so nervous.

"come in!"You said normally as if there was nothing had happened. Jongin opened the door and came inside, leaving EXO behind. 

He took the seat across the table and waited for you to break up the ice first. Neither of you spoke and it was hell so awkward.

"Okay, so umm...."You mumbled.

"So.. ummm.."You couldn't find the right words. You kept on saying 'so..Umm....'. It had been the 5th time, and so jongin finally broke up the ice first.

"Why do you kept on saying 'So..Ummm..'?"He asked.

"Eh..Di-Did I re-really?"You were stuttered. But you flashed your nervous smile to him.

"Yeah you did.. It was just like you wanted to say something but you hand it."He said and eyed you. And the idea of he was eyeing you even made you grew more nervous. In the end you fiddled with your fingers and looked down.

"Do you...Still thinking about 2 days ago?"His question made you immediately looked at him.

'NO! Don't let him know!! Omo, I'm such an idiot!!' You panicly screamt out in mind. And you slapped yourself mentally.

"Wh-What? Oh..No.No..Who said I was thinking that?Hhahahaaa..You are funny, No..No..I'm not."You lied, and you were really a very bad liar. You said that nervously and who would believe that??? Exactly, no one!

"Admit it."He said.

"Admit what??"You pretended to  be stupid.

Jongin watched you and he sighed in frustration. He himself felt awkward, but he didn't expect you to be this helpless. 

"Okay..So do you want to start the session or you want to talk about 2 days ago?"He asked you bluntly as he could stand that awkwardness any longer. It could drive him crazy.

You shot your eyes opened and you immediately said,"Let's start the session!"

This session was basically just about him when he was really a beast back there. You asked him everything connected to his feeling. You asked him everthing until the detail. The awkwardness was slowly faded away.

"So..Do you still girls lately?"You asked him.

"The last time I did was 2 days ago."He said honestly and again the atmosphere turned worse.

"Uh-Oh.. okay.. So..Ummm..."You lost words again.

"So Ummm..What?"

"Okay, so....Ummmm..."You kept on mumbling.

"Yeah, I get that.. SO..Ummm..."Jongin repeated.

"Okay, stop it! So...Ummmm.."You said that for the unknown times.

"Fine, fine.So...Ummmm what?"He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I mean...."

"You mean what?"Hope raised in him.

"So..Ummm..I mean.."And that hope collapsed. You just...were so nervous.

"Stop this, we will continue the session again at Thursday, okay??"He suggested. Unfortunately your schedule was full.

"Nope, I can continue this."You assured him with your not assuring smile.

"Okay, but please no 'So...Ummm..', alright?"He said.

"Fine, fine."You quickly said. And now you were thinking.

"Okay, so..Wait, I'm not going to say the 'Ummm', so don't get mad first."You immediately said as you were just saying the word 'so'

Jongin didn't seem to understand, but he just shrugged it off.

You were actually the only one that got panic.

"Okay...So...Did you usually insist the girls or they wanted it?"You asked a question.

"Well it depends... If the girl was willing to do it without any complain, I don't have to insist. But..If they don't, I will insist. But I never use physic, I mean physical things you know such as abusing...I didn't do that.. I would just give her drinks until she got drunk and I ed her. But 2 days ago..."Jongin stopped as he realized he said another 'shouldn't-be-brought-up' words.

"Sorry, that's it."He said. You stared at him and closed your book. 

"What now?"He asked.

YOu stood up from your seat and did a very stupid thing. YOu couldn't stand all of the awkwardness anymore. You couldn't stand of being nervous any longer. And you couldn't make him stopped saying the forbidden words. You knew you were a bit overreacted, but you couldn't help it.

You then pretended that you got headache, Jonginw as worried of you and he immediately rushed. 

What exactly you did the next?

Did you... say that you would continue the session later on?

Or did you blame him?

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You pretended to...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAINTED.

And luckily Jongin caught you in time before you hit the floor which actually you had prepared to get some bruises and backache, and whatever the pain you would get.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is the chapther??

Please leave me comments! 

And don't forget to add me as friend :)

Kamsahamnida

~janeloveexo~