Best birthday (?) final part

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

“Yeah, you, you wreck me…..Yeah, you, you wreck me…..” You finished the song.

“Oh God, she is good man!” Chanyeol clapped his hands.

“And she has good English!” Sehun added and earned a smack from Baekhyun.

“That’s an of course, stupid! She is studying in here, in LONDON! She must be good in English!” He rolled his eyes towards the younger.

“Oh man, we ! I’ve learnt English for 3 years, but my English’s pronunciation is still awful. I don’t want to sing English songs anymore.” Suho made a face.

“I’ve heard all of you sing English songs and you are not bad.” You said and raised one of your brows.

“Really?” D.O’s eyes popped out and asked in hope and you nodded surely.

“Wow, awesome! Let’s have an English battle singing! And we have to be paired up!” Baekhyun gave an idea.

“Oh, you are surely with me Bacon!” Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun and gave him a bear hug.

“Oh God, this is embarrassing.” You heard Baekhyun sigh.

“I’m with Minhee.” Kai said, making you a bit shocked. You should have predicted that. But hearing him directly said that, making you feel the sadness rose again inside you.

“But you are always with me Kai.” D.O seemed a little bit taken aback as well.

“Not this time bro!” Kai chuckled lightly. Minhee just smiled lightly.

“Then I am with Soojin!” Sehun took your arm immediately.

“But you are always with me Sehunnie.. “Suho said.

“Not this time, hyung!!” He said and immediately turned to you, “What song do you want to sing with me??”

You chuckled lightly hearing his trying-to-be-a-gentleman voice. “I’m not good in singing, you choose it for us.” You said.

“Since you rejected me, I want us to sing just give me a reason. Coz I need a reason.” Sehun said and you could only hang your mouth open. You didn’t reject him, he didn’t even ask you out.

“I didn’t reject you, you just confessed to me, didn’t you?” You became confused.

“I didn’t ask you out?” This time Sehun was the one who became confused. You could see that he was actually also confused.

“What the hell is going on here? Hey you maknae, you confessed to Soojin? When? Where? How? What the hell? How could you not tell me?” Suho asked the younger dozens of questions.

“Yeah, and Soojin rejected you? But she said you just confessed which meant you didn’t ask her out, right?” Chanyeol added.

“And even if you confessed, why didn’t you tell us first? No secrets between us, Sehunnie!! Oh God, I can’t believe he just confessed to a girl and he didn’t even tell me a bit about it! And I am older than him, but he had confessed to a girl and I haven’t!” Baekhyun kept on talking.

“Sehun, you owe us an explanation, or maybe explanations!” D.O also said.

“Did you really confess to her?” Kai raised one of his brows. Sehun and you were having serious headache as the karaoke room became really crowded with noises and even curses coming from all of them and in order to defend yourself and Sehun, you and sehun also joined the pointless argument. The noises just stopped when there was a hard knock at the door and a bald head came from the door.

“If you keep on being this noisy, I will eat you alive one by one, each of you!” The scary muscular guy appeared and said with his scary voice, making all of you immediately shut up.

“Okay, let’s speak in low voice now.” D.O said.

“You, maknae tell us everything!” Suho said.

“Wait, I am not satisfied if I don’t smack him.” Chanyeol said and smacked Sehun’s head.

“Oh God!” Sehun just sighed.

“Wait Soojin, I really didn’t ask you out?” And you shook your head. All you remembered was Sehun accidentally confessed to you and he ran because of embarrassment.

“Oh God! I am so embarrassing! I had already prepared the words, but I guess that words didn’t come out. Oh right, that must be what happened. I at this thing. Give me the mic and I will just propose you right now.” Sehun said and Baekhyun handed him the mic without even knowing what was in the maknae’s head.

Then Sehun began singing ‘All of me’ by John Legend. You did understand the meaning of the lyric but the song was not proposal to ask her out it was more like to a marriage.

“Nah, done, I give you all of me, will you give all of you to me?” He said at the end of the song. You were speechless and really didn’t know what to answer. But suddenly..

“Yah, you stupid maknae, that’s not how you ask a girl out!” Baekhyun said.

“You are so not romantic! No flowers, no chocolates, I guess Soojin will even reject you for real now!” Chanyeol crossed his arms.

“And the lyric is a proposal for marriage, not for being a girlfriend, stupid!” Suho added.

“And you haven’t dressed in a suit. No right time. Oh God, I don’t know that you like this. I mean, I know you , but not until like this.” Kai said.

“Did you ask Minhee out in the right time hyung? I don’t think so..” Sehun said in annoyed voice. So, Kai really had asked Minhee out. You felt your heart torn into pieces, but you wouldn’t show them your tears. No, they shouldn’t know you loved him, nobody except your parents should know that.

“Well, at least I dress and I brought flowers, unlike you!” Kai said.

“Okay, stop, stop.” D.O tried to stop all of them. The aura in the room wasn’t good anymore. You were heartbroken. Sehun became emotional along with Kai. They were argueing. Minhee didn’t even make the condition became better.

“Stop guys, do you want the bald guy coming here again and smash us one by one?” Minhee’s voice finally could stop their bickering.

“Okay, fine. I’ll just help you, maknae.” Chanyeol said and suddenly went out.

“Me too. Wait here, there is no way I will let you embarrass yourself again.” Baekhyun said.

“I will bring you something too, wait here.” D.O and suho also went out.

“I’ll help.” Kai said and also went out with Minhee, leaving the dumbfounded Sehun and you inside only. The situation became awkward and you didn’t know what to talk about, and Sehun didn’t seem to have the intention to speak at that moment. So the two of you just kept silent until suddenly Chanyeol came with wild flowers in his hands.

“I found these at the bushes. Better than nothing, right?” He grinned widely. Sehun hang his mouth open as he was confused.

Baekhyun came and brought him a chocolate. “Here, give her something romantic. Good luck!” And sehun was forced to accept it again.

Suho came with a suit in his hands while D.O and Kai came with a hat and the shirt. “What are you waiting for? Wear these!” Suho pushed Sehun to the toilet.

MinHee came with a semi-formal dress on her hand and pushed you to a girl toilet. You were confused but you just wore it.

When Sehun and you came back to the room, there were already candles there and the sofas weren’t at the right place. The TV was playing a love song and you saw all of them excluding you and Sehun were holding mics.

“Sehun, c’mon! Take this moment! Don’t make our hard works just vanish!” D.O said.

Sehun, still felt surprised, held your hands and stepped inside. He let you sat first and then he sat too. Really awkward situation, the others were singing love songs. Suddenly, Sehun kneeled down in front of you with the wild flowers in his hands.

“Kim Soojin, I have been dreaming this moment all nights all days. This may not, well this is not exactly what I am dreaming, but I hope these are all appropriate enough to confess a feeling to the only girl that I love, you. When I first met you, I have felt attracted to you. But the feeling just grows stronger and stronger to the point that I can’t deny anymore that I am already fall so hard for you. I love you. I think you don’t love me back, no- I know you don’t. But please give me a chance. Do you want to give me the chance to be your boyfriend?”

You felt so touched by his words. You felt so stupid. How could you throw away an opportunity? You were speechless for a moment, but then slowly a smile plastered at your face.

“Yes.” You could only say that word and Sehun gave you a hug in no seconds. It wasn’t a mistake to give a chance right? You didn’t plan to make him as a rebound, but you gave him a chance to win over your heart.

And you got a feeling that he could always make you happy, bring a smile at your face, make you laugh a lot of times. He might be the right guy for you.

“Thanks for giving me the chance, I will not disappoint you.” You heard Sehun said at your left ears.

“I know.” You said. And you heard a lot of claps and congratulations spoken by 6 people behind you two. And you were sure it was your best birthday ever. 

But was it true?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello^^

Updated guys :D

Please leave comments, okay?? I wanna know what you are thinking :))

Btw, there will only be few more chapters, maybe 2 or 3

Thanks for still sticking with me ^^
 
Love you all!^^

~janeloveexo~