Chapter 3:The 'incident'

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

Warning: Some bad words will appear

2 days later..

“Get your lazy up from your bad, or I’m gonna make you regret for being so stubborn!”Chanyeol yelled at Kai that pretended he was still sleeping. Too bad..Chanyeol caught him when trying to peek.

“Hyung…Your physchologist must be waiting for you, right now..”Sehun said and shook Kai. The maknae didn’t want Chanyeol to do anything bad to Kai. Kai might be bad for girls, very bad, but he was a very nice hyung for Sehun, also his closest hyung.

“Nope..I don’t want to see that physchologist..I don’t ing need her help!!”Kai yelled back. Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun, D.O, and Suho, he didn’t eye Sehun because he knew that the maknae wouldn’t do anything.

The three of them got wht Chanyeol meant. Just in a blink, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were holding Kai’s arms, D.O and Suho pulled Kai’s legs..And the next thing was.. Kai was on the floor, lying with his stomach on the bottom, and that was freaking hurt and shocking of course.

“YYAAAHHHH!!! What the hell did you just do?”Kai shouted at his hyungs.

“Do what we should do.”Suho said. They dragged Kai to the car, and of course Kai wouldn’t make it so easy for them, he struggled. But..yeah.. 4 versus 1..The four would win.

“AAiihhh…This is the second time you all drag me to this ing place!!”Kai cursed when he was being dragged to your office.

Suho knocked the door.

You opened the door and smiled widely seeing Kai was there, although his face didn’t look so happy.

“Thank you for bringing him here..Not to be rude..But this converstion will be private.”You said. Exo nodded in understanding and they left Kai with you. Kai just sat at the ‘patient’ seat and stared with you in anger.

“So..Let’s begin your consultation, Jongin-Shhii..”You said.

“! I don’t need this ing theraphy and I’m not crazy yet. Why must my hyung and even that little maknae be so nosy? Can’t they just mind their ing problems??!!”Kai yelled in anger. You weren’t so surprised anymore, well..You knew he would explode.

“jongin sshhii..Whether you like it or not..You are stucked here.”You said with a very calm voice.

“Really? I’m stucked here? With you only?”Suddenly…He smirked, an evil smirk and that made you shivered. A slight feeling of afraid got into you, but you just shrugged it off.

‘He won’t do something bad here’. You thought to yourself.

“Yes.”You said with guts. Suddenly he stood up and grabbed you from your seat and pinned you to the wall.

“Now..You tell me..Am I stucked here Kim Soojin..Ssshiiii??”He said with a very seductive, y voice, but surely..there was a threatened tone there. It really scared you, at this point..You couldn’t read his mind, and that wasn’t because of him but that was because of you being so worried,and nervous, you weren’t concentrate.

“You are not going to do what you think you are going to do.”You tried to sound strict and not incluenced at all, but still..Your voice trembled a little.

“Really? How do you know it? You are here with the maniac..And I see..You are pretty hot for a girl.”He whispered to your left ears and even his voice already sent a shiver down to your body.

“Because I’m not a physchologist for nothing.”You said afraidly, yes..Afraidly.

“Well miss..You are wrong this time.”He said.

“Please..Calm down.I’m just trying to help you.”You said in a timid voice. You could cry any minute but your professionalsm didn’t let you to let go any single tear. But inside your heart, you were freaking scared.

“HELP ME??!! You are just helping me if you with me.”He said with a harsh tone, and without any warning, he crashed his lip into yours and you were so shocked until you couldn’t move. You felt that your energy was out. You couldn’t even push him.

But when you backed to reality, anger took over you.

You pushed him roughly on his chest and said in angry tone,”You stole my first kiss!! And who do you think you are to do that?!”

He wiped his lip ily and smirked,”You dare me to do that.”

“GET OUT FROM MY OFFICE NOW!!!”You yelled at him, and he happily walked out. Then Exo came in, because they wanted to know what made you yelled.

You refused to tell them, but you didn’t want to take Kai as your patient anymore, you just couldn’t face him.

‘I don’t think I can help him. But this is gonna be my first failure. But..He is just too…’You thought and stopped it. You convinced yourself that that was the best decision.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

“What the did you do to Soojin?”Baekhyun asked in curious and anger, he knew something bad happened, because he saw your face was angry, and pale.

“Well..I didn’t.”Kai said. But D.O pushed him to the wall and said with a warning tone,”You better tell us.”

“That was none of your business. Why you all care for her?”He said in annoyed tone this time. All of his hyungs and even the maknae blushed. Kai was a smart guy, he got the sign so quick. He smirked and said,”No way!! You guys have a crush on her??!!”

“ you Kai, just ing tell us! Or I'm gonna make you lose your ing !”Suho said harshly, even the leader has lost his angelic tone, he lost control. Yeah..He never said such bad words..But if it was necesarry..Don't you dare to ever ask him, you would regret it.

“Well…I kissed her, and actually I stole her first kiss. She seemed shocked and angry and she asked me to go out, of course I am happy and walked out without complaining.”Kai told them the whole story PROUDLY.

And the next thing he knew was.. It was a bad choice to tell them.

Because.. Suho hit him hard on his stomach.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun slapped him on cheeks.

D.O kicked him

And Sehun kicked his precious ball.

“!!!”Kai scream in pain, and his face and body got a lot of bruises and he fainted.

“WE WENT TOO FAR!!”Was the last thing Kai heard from Sehun’s mouth. Oh..That angelic maknae..