Min Hee's Session and unexpected meeting

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

Life had turned really cruel for you. You hadn’t decided how to act in front of Min Hee, but you knew you should still be a professional. Stop being a psychologist was once crossed your mind but you immediately shook the idea away. Running out from a problem would help nothing. The best solution is to face it. It was just that you had been so tired. It was the first time you experienced love and it didn’t turn out well. You were physically and mentally tired.

Saturday came faster than what you had expected. You had prayed nonstop to God before the session started. You hoped you would have enough strength to face her, to control yourself. The moment Min Hee stepped into your room with her big smile plastered on her face you immediately offered her a seat across you.

“Are you ready for this session?” You asked professionally and she nodded excitedly.

The session was initially turned very well. But it started to get more difficult for you, when the topic changed into Jongin. You tried your best to hide all your emotions. You gave her normal responds and questions, just like she was as same as other patients.

“So, what should I do? Should I confess to him? But I’m a girl, girl shouldn’t confess first.” She sighed.

“I’m not saying you should confess first.” You said.

“Then how the hell can I know whether he loves me or not?” She asked.

“Wait. You have to patiently wait.” You said and Min Hee had no idea how hard the situation was for you. She had no idea how painful was the topic for you.

“Do you think he loves me back?” She asked. You swallowed hard. You had no courage to nod your head or answer ‘yes’ to her question. But you had no heart to shake your head and lied to her. You could actually see that Min Hee was actually a kind girl. She was innocent and really kind. The only wrong thing in her was her really weird addiction. But out of that, she was a perfect girl that every guy dreamt to have. She had her beautiful face, a y body, a good sense of humor, nice voice, a kind heart, good brain, and as long as you remembered, that were all what girls needed to be called ‘prefect’.

“Only time that can answer your question Miss. I don’t have any right to judge. I am afraid that if I tell you my prediction, you will be extremely excited or you would be very down. And I don’t want that things to happen to my patient.” You decided to take the ‘middle’ way. You didn’t lie to her, but you also didn’t need to blurt things you didn’t want to.

“Okay. So what’s your advice for me?” She asked again.

“Don’t go to the nightclub at all cost.” You said.

“But miss, you know that’s impossible for me!” She worriedly said. Her dark memory about the last time she didn’t go to the nightclub haunted her. It kept on appearing into her mind, and you could see her anxious’ face.

“It’s not impossible. You just need more self- control. I believe you can! Think of something good and you will be alright. For example, you help your mom or go shopping. Just make yourself busy and don’t ever, don’t ever you remind yourself about nightclub.” You explained and warned her.

She nodded unsurely, “Okay, Ms.”

“Do you doubt me?” You raised your brows.

“No.” Her eyes widen and she quickly explained,” I doubt myself. I doubt I can do it. But, I promise I’ll give my best.”

“It’s okay. See you later on our next session. But I hope, when I see you again, I want you to bring me good news.” You smiled to her and she grinned.

“Thanks. See you next week!” She smiled and shook you hand. She gave you one last wave before she drove off from your place. You actually pretty liked the girl. She was not a to begin with. She was just so unfortunate that she suffered her addiction.

You sighed for the unknown times that day and sat nicely, waiting for the next person to come.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 7.p.m when you finally finished all your jobs that day. You decided to go out and cheer yourself up. You didn’t have a lot of friends to go shopping with since some people were afraid you would read their minds.

You drove off to the nearest restaurant and took a seat near the window. The waiter handed you the menu book and waited patiently for your order. You decided to just eat kimchi fried rice since you were actually not hungry and your appetite was not good. You glanced to your surroundings sand found people were chatting and the restaurant was actually crowded. You then remembered Jongin and without you realized, you had thought about him once again.

“May I take this seat Miss?” A guy’s voice was heard.

Without looking to the owner of the voice, you nodded your head simply. You understood though. The restaurant was crowded so maybe he got no seat. But since you came here alone, the seat across you was empty, so maybe he would like to sit there.

“I think I know you Ms.” The guy said again. And this time, you heard his voice clearly and you gasped. It could not be!

You lifted up your head to meet eyes with him.

“Jongin! What are you doing here?” You asked.

“My purpose to come here is same as yours, except I am not daydreaming and starring to the window.” He smirked.

“I’m not daydreaming and I’m not starring at the window!” You defended yourself. It is funny how you felt happy being around him. Even though he had broken your heart, you couldn’t stop the butterflies that were flying inside your stomach.

“Oh, then what were that?” He asked, pretending to be curious.

“I was just- I was looking at the tree over there! It’s so pretty. It has strong branches and very green leafs.” And you swore you wanted to knock your own head several times. You knew how ridiculous your answer was and Jongin would definitely not buy that.

“Seriously?” He raised his brows and smirked. You nodded your head with no hesitation.

He then laughed, “You know what, if I met you first, I would definitely fall for you.” You swore his words made you stopped breathing for a while. Well…Maybe everything had been too late. Maybe he was not for you. Maybe it had never been your story to begin with. Maybe it was his and Min Hee’s story. Your heart hurt so much when you thought about it, but you managed to control yourself not to cry in front of him, and not to look sad.

As your reaction, you grinned widely to him and said,” You want to say that I am cool?”  You chuckled.

“Well… I didn’t say that. But, I want to say that you’re adorable! A guy that has your heart must be so lucky and I bet he loves you back!” He laughed. You just wanted him to stop talking. ‘A guy that has your heart must be so lucky and I bet he loves you back!’ , those words kept on sticking in your mind. ‘You lost your bet Jongin!’ You said in your heart. Jongin was indeed lucky since he was your first love. To be someone’s first love was really something. But no, the guy you loved didn’t love you back. In fact, you knew who he loved.

You shook your head, “You lost your bet Jongin. He doesn’t love me back.” You said.

He looked surprised, “I’m sorry, but then, that guy must be very stupid! How can he not notice you?”

‘Yeah, you are stupid Jongin!’ You thought. ‘STOP!’ You scream in your mind. You pleaded that he would stop.

“He already has someone else he loves.” You uttered sadly.

“Oh God, I’m so sorry. Then, move on girl!” He said that easily, as if it wasn’t a hard thing to do.

“Move on isn’t so easy. I’m a psychologist and I know exactly how hard it is. And now that I have experienced it, it becomes harder.” You said and let out a huge sigh. ‘When will he stop?’ You screamed in your mind as you were afraid that you might lose control to yourself sooner.

“I know. I once tried to forget Min Hee. I tried to move on from her, but yeah, it was so hard and I couldn’t’. So I guess, speaking is easier than doing, right?”

You nodded your head, “Yes.”

And you were saved because the food had come. The two of you kept chatting but fortunately you succeeded changing the topic.

At night, your sleep wasn’t too well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leave comment guys^^