Birthday

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

London has been a lot better for you. You were so proud to get accepted and you promised yourself that you wouldn’t throw away the golden chance. You would just focus on your studies and you decided to just open a new page for your life. And without you realized, time really flied fast that it was finally your birthday. Your mom had informed you via skype that your parents would arrive at 5.p.m. at the airport so you all could celebrate your birthday at night.

“Hey, we are going to be late! We should leave now!” Your roommate, Claire said and patted your shoulder.

“Right, but we haven’t eaten our breakfast.” You said.

“No time Soojin..” She said and grabbed your hand. Yeah, you were pretty lucky to have her as your roommate. She did welcome you well when the first time you came to the university. She even helped you a lot of times, like helped you to show the whole university, to tidy up your things, to teach you the material that you missed, and she even cooked for you sometimes.

The students and the professor that taught in your major class were also very welcomed. And because of that, you immediately felt very comfortable there. In just a blink, you were able to make friends, even from the other classes. You could tell that the tolerance level there was high and there was no such discrimination.

Claire and you ran from your dorm to the university that actually was only 500 meters from your dorm. And both of you panted when finally reached on time.

“We did run fast.” You said and the two of you did a bro-fist together-Should be sis-fist actually.

Not so long after that, the professor came and the lesson started. And you wondered why did your professor always asked you to answer for every question. And by the time going, your classmate, bill kept on pulling your hair from the back. You were really annoyed.

When you were queueing, your classmates one by one just suddenly grabbed your queue and so you soon felt upset. You were really hungry since you skipped the breakfast.

When you finally got your turn, the food was just little left. You sighed and picked a seat next to Claire when suddenly a guy said, “Excuse me, I am here first.” And Claire didn’t even shoe the guy like she used to do before. You decided to sit at the corner as you were very doleful that day.

Just when you started eating, some of your friends suddenly came and made the table full.

“Are you on a diet Soojin?” Sam asked when he saw your food.

“Nope, just that there was no food stock anymore.” You said. Hearing that, everybody in that table started to offer you the food.

“Take mine!”

“You didn’t take your breakfast, did you?”

Some of them even pushed their plate to you. And not a few of them that tried to feed you. And you were seriously confused on what’s wrong with them.

“No, no, I’m already full.” You lied.

“You must be lying!” And the scene kept on going. You sighed in frustration. That day was your birthday and you didn’t want to be mad on that beautiful day.

“Guys, please stop.” You said.

Just then, lots of students came to your table and they began singing ‘happy birthday’ to you. Then, you saw Claire coming with a cake on her hand.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOJIN!!” They ended the song. You were still shocked on what just happened.

“C’mon, make a wish then blow the candle!” Claire said when she saw your surprised face.

You snapped back to reality and immediately did what she had said.

After that, you burst into tears, “Oh My God, thank you guys!!”

“No problem.” Sam patted your shoulder.

“Well I guess as today is our friend’s special day, I will let us open my baby!” Simon said and showed a bottle of wine.

“OPEN IT!!” Someone shouted. The next thing you knew, everybody’s glass had been filled with the red wine and so was yours.

“CHEERS!” You all said and drank. Not long after that, the bell rang and you all had to go back to the class. And when you arrived, your table had been full with a lot of gifts.

And so you thought that it was your best birthday ever!

“Don’t worry, I will move to Emma’s room just for this night. Your parents is coming, right?”

“Right, thank you so much Claire…” You hugged her.

“You’re welcome girl, have fun!” She said before she left. You then took a taxi and picked your parents up from the airport.

“Ohh…This is your room?” Your mom asked when she saw your room. Claire had helped you to tidy up the room since the two of you were actually not tidy girls.

“Yes.” You nodded.

“Doesn’t seem like one. Who tidied up the mess?” Your dad immediately asked.

You blushed knowing that they could guess it perfectly. Guess that they knew you too well.

“Well, of course me. But I got a help from my roommate, Claire.” You said.

“Oh… Where’s she?” Your mom asked.

“She is moving tonight since she knows that we will do things until midnight.” You explained.

“She is really an understandable girl. Well, happy birthday baby!” Your mom hugged you and so your dad did.

“Thanks mom, thanks dad.” You said and felt really happy.

“So…How are you? How is the university? How are your friends? Are they kind? Well, basically tell us everything. We have a long night.” Your mom grinned widely.

“I am very fine. The university is really good. The professor is really smart. The students really welcomed me when the first time I introduced myself at the class. Well, I easily make friends here, and I even know some friends from other classes. I can tell that there is no discrimination here.  My roommate, Claire is so helpful. She even taught me the material that I had missed for 6 months. I think everything is very good.” You smiled widely.

“So, are you happy here?” Your dad asked.

“Of course, dad.” You laughed.

Just then, a knock was heard from your door.

“Who might that be?” You mumbled. Oddly, your parents looked a bit uneasy but you just shrugged off the feeling.

When you opened it, Min Hee immediately hugged you. You were seriously shocked when you saw her as you didn’t even respond to her hug.

“Happy birthday!” She handed you a gift.

“How could you be here? And why hadn’t you told me before?” You asked after you were over your shocked.

“It’s a surprise! If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise!” She laughed and you let her inside. Just when you were about to close the door, 5 guys that you knew very well appeared from nowhere.

“Happy birthday girl!” They said in unison. And you were still beyond confused. Chanyeol gave you a big hug, Sehun shyly waved at you, Baekhyun gave you a wink, Kyungsoo just smiled, and Suho handed you a big box wrapped by a wrapping paper. And well you could tell that the guys really couldn’t wrap a gift as it looked mess.

“Sorry for the mess wrap, we are not good at this.”Suho said shyly.

“Well I can see that.” You laughed and let them in.

“Thanks!” You said to them then you turned to Min Hee, “ Is this part of the surprise?” You asked Min Hee and she nodded.

But just when you thought the surprise was over, you saw a guy stand in front of the door with a cake on his hands. And your heart dropped immediately when you saw his face.

Kim Jongin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys^^

I bring you the update :D

I hope you like it, please do comment guys ^^

Love you all ! <3

~janeloveexo~