Best birthday (?) part 1

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

You were still shocked as you didn’t even let him in. No, you were more stupid than that, you were actually really staring at him while you just hung your mouth open.

“Are you not going to let me in?” His hand waved in front of you and you immediately snapped back to reality. “Sorry. You may go in of course.” You quickly said. You shouldn’t be surprised. You should have known it since EXO’s arrival. You should’ve guessed it, but you didn’t. You felt stupid. You thought that it would be your best birthday but it seemed to be impossible after his arrival.

Why was it impossible? Simple, the reason was because you must be forced to see him with Min Hee. It wasn’t that you weren’t happy for her or him, but who would like to see their crush-or in this case, their love to be with someone else? Who would like to see their crush being all fluff to other girls/boys? You bet no one does and you were not an exception. You were happy for her as she was counted as your friend now, and you were happy for him as well. But you just couldn’t deny the slight feeling of jealousy when you must see both of them together. You had been forgetting him slowly but seeing him in front of you that time making all of the memories about him came back to your brain cells, giving you the undeniable pain in your chest, in your heart.

“Happy Birthday, Soojin.” His voice snapped you back to reality once again. You had always been completely stupid whenever there was him. Your heart beat fast again and your legs were weak all of sudden. At that point, you just realized that there was no way that you could forget him easily. From the psychology point of view, you must need at least one year to forget him. And the worst was you couldn’t even forget him.

“Thanks.” You forced a smile as you didn’t want to ruin the day. No, especially because it was your birthday. You glanced at your parents. They just gave you awkward smiles. Well-That explained their uneasy faces when you three heard the knock. So…They both had known about this.

Your parents walked towards you and said, “We are going out tonight. Your mom and I need some times together.”

“Dad, we will have a long talk tomorrow.” You whispered to him and he just laughed. And with your mom and dad went out, there left you alone with Min Hee and EXO.

“Well, let’s party tonight!” Sehun and Chanyeol cheered. They both took out something from their bags and your eyes grew larger.

“You brought Soju from Korea to here? You guys must be kidding me!” You shook your head several times and you even rubbed your eyes. There was no use since your eyes were clear.

“Well, we are not kidding fortunately.” Suho grinned.

“, I’m going to be in trouble! The dorm rule clearly states that no alcohol is allowed. No, no, no, throw that away!” You said in panic. Your dorm’s head was really strict. You had seen the girls being punished quite bad when they broke the rules. And to be one of them had never been one of your goals.

“Are you kidding? This is expensive and we only drink this to celebrate birthdays!” Chanyeol stood up in shock.

“Okay, okay…” You surrendered.

“That’s Soojin!” D.O clapped his hands and Chanyeol officially opened the first bottle. You took the glasses and soon, 8 glasses had been filled with Soju.

“I am not good in this. So, tolerate me if I throw up or do embarrassing things later on.” You said.

“No problem.” They all said. Then, all of you lifted up your glasses and said, “CHEERS!”

You were the last one that finished the glass and the effect had already hit you. You began to feel dizzy but you felt happy somehow.

“We actually should sing her a happy birthday first!” Suho said all of sudden.

“RIGHT! Holy , we mess it!” Baekhyun said.

“How could we forget that? Hurry up, we should do it now!” Chanyeol said. Kai immediately got up from the seat, which actually followed by everyone in the room.

“Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to youuuuu!!” They sang for you. You felt extremely happy and you couldn’t hold your tears.

“Make a wish first and then blow up the candles!” Min Hee reminded you. You immediately made a wish. You didn’t wish to forget him or be with him because you knew that it would only waste a wish. So, instead of that, you made a cliché wish. You wished to be happy. You opened your eyes after you made that wish and you blew up the candles.

“Okay, now, share the cake!!” Sehun grinned widely. You couldn’t help but to chuckle. You took some paper plates and you shared the cake. But, instead of eating,  Sehun started a war. He took a tip of the cake’s cream and placed it on Chanyeol’s face. Chanyeol was quite shock at first, but after he realized what the maknae had done, he yelled. “YAAHHH!!! You are gonna die Oh Sehun!” He chased the younger and made revenge. But unfortunately, it landed perfectly on Baekhyun’s face.

“Oh !” Baekhyun cursed and started to join the battle. And soon, all of the childish people in the room joined it too, including you. The room started to become a mess. Some things shattered on the floor. The sofa and some furniture became full of cream, including the bed. The loud noisy voices came from the eight of you. You just lost in time. And, it was not only a cake in the end. Baekhyun began to split water to Suho and that was the new beginning of ‘water’ battle. And yeah, the floor became wet and even the walls. And soon, all loud yelling and things earned a hard knock on the door that made all of you stopped eventually.

“Holy , who the is that?” Min Hee said in alarm.

“Oh God, I am so damn in trouble!” You cursed.

“Somebody please open the door..” Sehun said as the knock became harder.

“Oh !”

“We ing did a mess!”

“And you started that, stupid maknae!”

“But if you didn’t revenge, this wouldn’t happen!”

“This is all because of your childish manner!”

“Now, who the will open the door?!”

“! ! And !”

“Saying ‘’ a lot of times isn’t going to help, you babo!”

“What did you just call me?”

“Look around! s everywhere!”

“We just ruin a room!”

“Excuse me, it’s not a ‘we’, but you!”

And the bickering kept on going and you joined that too.

“CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR?!” That voice shocked the eight of you. No, it wasn’t coming from eight of you which meant… It was from the one who had knocked the door.

“Hold on!” You braced yourself.

“You all owe me.” You hissed under your breath and walked to open the door and how surprised you were to see Claire there. You immediately closed the door behind you.

“What was the loud noise? How many people are inside? And what the are you all doing? And FYI, I have been waiting here like a crazy mom for 12 minutes and you just open it now! And now, let me see the mess!” She looked a little bit annoyed.

“Hmm.. You better not to. There are 8 people inside including me. And they are all my friends from Korea. Mom and dad went outside to do things privately.”

“Let me see. Besides, I forgot my blanket so I need to take it.” She said and didn’t give you a chance to hold her on longer as she had already walked pass you. But she immediately stopped once she looked her surroundings.

“What the hell?? And Oh My God! The walls! The ing walls! And the sofa, and oh God, the carpet! And what the happened with the table?” The walls were totally a mess, creams, sauces, water and yeah…Same went for the table and sofa and carpet and other things. “And ! My kitchen! It’s full of s now! And those broken plates and glasses, how the hell will we tell Ms. Black?” Ms. Black was your dorm’s head and she would be extremely mad if she knew what had happened.

Claire walked to her room and saw it was not different with other rooms.

“I don’t want to be responsible for this. Fortunately, my blanket is safe in my wardrobe. I am not involved in this.” She gave you an evil smirk.

“You got it, but you’re not mad at me right?” You asked.

“Buy me the teddy bear and we are clear.” She grinned. You nodded happily and made a salute. She grabbed the blanket and went out. “Have fun!” She said.

“Is she mad?” Min Hee and the others asked.

“No. But We must clean this mess!”

“Alright. There are 8 people here so I think it can be fixed.” Suho said.

“Are you sure hyung?” Sehun asked while pointing at the broken table.

“What about the walls? If we clean it, it will be wetter and it will become worse.” Chanyeol said.

“And how can we fix broken plates and glasses?” D.O asked,

“And as long as I remember none of us can wash clothes.” Kai added.

“And… Hmm… We accidentally broke the TV hyung.” Baekhyun rubbed the back of his head.

“WHAT?! It’s all that bad?!” He yelled in shock and everyone nodded.

“We need help.” That’s all he said before he took out his phone and dialed someone.

“We just need to wait now.” He grinned. The eight of you sat on the floor that had no cream on it and began chit chat about things. Fortunately, no one mentioned about love life relationship.

Around 30 minutes after that, a knock was heard on the door. Suho opened it and let 6 men with stuffs in.

“Who are they?” You asked him.

“Our saviors.” He smiled widely.

“You never mention that you know someone here.” D.O said.

“Oh well… Old friend.” Suho lightly said. “Now, let’s go to coffee bean! Let them clean all the mess.” He signaled everybody to get out. Suho talked a few minutes with one of the men.

“Okay, let’s have more fun now!” He walked out and everybody cheered happily. Maybe, just maybe, it was still your best birthday.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update lately 

I am currently very busy with school stuffs.

I hope you enjoy the update^^ *But I don't think you do since it's quite boring.*

And please leave comment, even a comment like 'Boring' I can accept lol. Just please drop a comment.

Lastly, thanks for all your patience :D

~janeloveexo~