Chapter 1: Beginning of all

Kim Jongin: The dangerous maniac

'LOOKING FOR TREATMENT FOR YOUR UBNORMALITY?

COME AND SEE KIM SOOJIN

Finish the problem without any problem

Adress: Seoul street, house number 24.

 

"Hyung! See this!"Sehun beamed and ran to Baekhyun who was peacefully lying on the couch, but getting distracted becasue of Sehun's loud voice.

"What? You don't have to shout, I'm just near beside you."He said annoyedly. Sehun gave him an 'ok' sign and handed Baekhyun the newspaper he was just holding before.

"And why do you give me this? You know I hate reading newspaper."Baekhyun said.

"No, hyung.. LOOK!"He said and poited the advertisement he just read. Baekhyun said and since he was forced to do so, he just looked at it lazily. But soon, his eyes wided and he wore his serious face. Usually he was a very lazy, and cheerful boy, could be naughty too. But when people saw him with his serious face...No one knew he was the 'cheerful' type.

"HOHOHOOOO!!! Brilliant! Brilliant Sehun!! Got to tell everyone!"Baekhyun jumped suddenly from his seat and ran to Suho's room without even taking Sehun with him.

"Nice hyung, nice.. I'm the one who found it.."SEhun mumbled and followed Baekhyun.

"HYUNG!! I found this in newspaper!"Baekhyun smiled widely in front of their leader, Suho. He handed Suho the newspaper and Suho raised his brows.

"You never read this."He commented and eyed Baekhyun suspiciously as if he was a murderer of a young girl.

"Well.. Actually I found it and not my bacon hyung.."Sehun came inside and said with his annoyed face.

"What did you just call me?"Baekhyun asked.

"You heard me.."Sehun sang. Baekhyun just sighed as Sehun has won the arguement, not really an arguement, but he considered that as one.

Suho had finished his reading and turned his head to Sehun, then to Baekhyun, he gave them a look. His look could sometimes made someone nervous, becasue he was the 'silent' type and didn't-want-to-talk-if-it's-not-necessary type.

"What happened?"Chanyeol asked right after he came in and saw the situation was very quiet. Yeah.. USually.. When he got home, Sehun and Baekhyun were bickering, and in the end he would join them, actually joined Baekhyun bullying Sehun, then Suho would come and defended Sehun becasue he was the youngest, and they would stop bickering.

So.. That was pretty weird for him to see both of them were silent and Suho were eyeing them.

Suho didn't say anything and gave chanyeol the newspaper. Chanyeol was a fast reader, so it wouldn't take some times.

"ARe you thinking what I'm thinking?"Chanyeol asked all of them in the room after he finished reading, and everyone nodded.

"Then we just need one more person to agree.."Chanyeol said happily, he was the optimistic guy, just like Baekhyun, but he didn't get annoyed as easy as Baekhyun.

"Let's find D.O!"Suho said and they quickly drived to D.O's house.

Or should we say.. His parent's house? BEcause actually exo has bought themselves an apartment and they lived there together.

D.O was just visitting his parents that day.

Sehun knocked the front door impatiently, so he knocked it a lot of times, and that was noisy. Because of the 'noise' that Sehun made, D.O opened the door and wore his annoyed face.

"What the hell are you doing here? Can't you see i'm jsut having time to feel a peace?"He complained right after he saw their faces. Actually.. He knew it was them, and he knew exactly that Sehun was the one who knocked the door becasue no one could knock that hard and noisy as Sehun did.

"Well.. We have something serious to talk about."Suho said with his serious face and D.O immediately let all of them went inside. He pushed them to his used-to-be bedroom and locked the door.

"Now speak."He said. Sehun handed him the newspaper and asked him to read by himself. D.O just took it hesitantly and read it with his confused face.

"BRilliant! When will we do this?"He asked. Reading his friends face, he knew what they meant. HE quickly took his leather jacket, took his phone and wallet, and followed them to Suho's car. They drove to Kai's place and pushed him to join them. At first he refused, but then he agreeed, becasue he didn't know what they were gonna do, and he just bored.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"What the is this?"Kai complained but he was being dragged by 5 boys, so it was impossible for him to make a run. After fighting for some times, he knew there was no use, so he just followed what they wanted.

"Sir.. This way.."A girl with a blazer came and showed them the direction to your so called 'office'.

They came inside and sat down. Then, a young girl came. All gasped in shock. Yeah.. They didn't know that she was very young, maybe younger than them.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Soojin, the physcologist here. Who is the patient?"You introduced yourself and asked.

"Well..The patient is him, Kim Jongin, but goes as Kai."Suho said and pointed Kai who was just kept the straight face. You read all of their mind and you blushed.

'She is so pretty...How can't i know her?"Baekhyun's thought.

'Is she a goddess? I want a girl like her.'Chanyeol thought.

'Is this my dongsaeng or noona? But she seemes very young.. And pretty, and...err....Y!'Sehun said in his mind.

'She is surely nice.. and pretty.'Suho thought.

'How do my eyes look? ..How can she be this pretty?'D.O thought with his mouth opened widely and his eyes almost popped out.

But the last people thought.. Made your mood back.

'What the ? I don't need her help!!'

"Well.. What's the problem?"You asked and all of them told you everything. From the first time Jongin became like taht, a maniac. How did he turn when he ed girls. And how he got everything he wanted. How scary he was, how rude he was..How dangerous he was. You just nodded while listening to their stories, which you actually have known about.

"So.. Are you going to take the mission and bring our friend back?"Chanyeol asked with a hope in his eyes. YOu clanced to everybody's eyes in the room, and they eyes told the same.

So..

"Yes I will."You said and they cheered up plus high fived each other.