TIMY 8

Then I met you

(Kris' perspective)

 

Kyungsoo almost dragged him and Lay at every shopping store he sees. The small guy's big eyes sparkled like a star in the night sky. Kris is worried. He know Kyungsoo and he is like this when he has problems. And also why is he and Lay the ones being dragged with him? The guy has a boyfriend.

 

When Kyungsoo is lost in picking shoes, he swayed the paper bag in Lay's direction. The younger looks drowsy, as always. "Where's Jong in?" He whispers.

When he was asking the same question Kyungsoo would just blabbed in. Like that name disgust him. So he sees this as the opportunity to ask the question again, but this time no Kyungsoo blabbering in.

 

"Don't know," Lay shrugged. "I heard they fought."

 

Kris simply nodded as a reply. Now he understood. His friend really has a problem. 'Ugh,' he thought. He really wanted the two to break up but if it is to be like this, then no thanks. He'll just accept the relationship the two has. He just wanted a girl for Kyungsoo, not another guy.

 

***

 

After their exhausting shopping, Kyungsoo decided to go to a bar to let loose. The two just simply nodded. They really don't have a choice, the smaller just dragged them out of the mall.

As they got their, the room is already jam packed. It's acoustic Thursday so no rock music and dirty dancing. Kyungsoo could only sigh in disappointment.

 

He really wanted to cheat on Jong in, like what he did. He is so hurt that he could do that. But unfortunately, he can't. And also, he couldn't do that to the younger even if the thought tempted him. He just really love Jong in and that stop him from cheating. All he could do is listen to the musicians.

 

They went to the furthest empty table. They are quite popular and they are not in the mood to sing infront of the audience. They are quite popular, so it was really a good choice. Kris do the ordering.

Then they started catching up in each others lives. They didn't have a conversation when they were shopping. Kyungsoo was so busy in picking clothes and Lay just look so sleepy that Kris don't want to disturb him.

 

But of course, they can't go inside a club without performing on stage. And just then the emcee noticed them. Their popularity isn't a joke. They were asked to do a short performance on stage. The crowd cheered. Kris couldn't ignore that.

 

He asks Lay and the guy just nodded. When he turn to ask Kyungsoo, the smaller said "no" almost immediately. So it's up to the two of them. Lay walked over to the keyboard, piano is too big for the stage. Kris walked over the mike and held unto it. This is the first time the blonde is going to sing. He is kind of uncomfortable.

This isn't his style.

As the blonde's hand started to wet, he turn to Lay to start the tune. He took a long intake if air. He's going to sing an English song. They're not in China to sing Mandarin and he thinks its time to show his English singing skills.

 

[Song: Call you mine cover-Kris & Lay]

"Yeah, all my y people in the house, follow me.
Here we go, Kris and Lay in the house.
Call me now, call me later or call me whenever.
Call me friend, call me lover or call me whatever
I call you mine, No ownership implied whatsoever
I call it what it is, a natural blend together
Them other brothers like to holler forever, I holler now
How it sounds to you, when I'm in town, you can't get it
if not, you can imagine
Enough with the rappin' time for some action..." The blonde raps.

 

The taller's forehead started sweating as he look over the crowd. There attention is on him. He grew even more nervous. He closed his eyes and breathe in before squinting his eyes open.

 

'This is it,' he thought 'The end of my career'.

 

"♪ Can I call you my own and can I call you my lover?
Call you my one and only girl...♪" Kris sang.

 

He then again scan the crowd. Then he spotted a familiar jet-black hair. The taller's eyes widen. 'Its that Panda!' He happily thought. The blonde stared intently at the panda. He really miss to stare at those silkworms.

He really love those eyes. So unique yet beautiful. His nervousness started to go away as his attention is on the silkworms of the panda.

 

"♪… Call you my everything, call you my baby.
You're the one who runs my word♪"

The blonde smiled as the song ended. And a squeal from a girl was heard. But the blonde didn't even spare a glance. He's eyes is still trained on the panda. The taller wants to go straight to the panda. The excitement of being close to that panda made Kris shiver in excitement.

 

He went down the stage, feeling all-giddy inside. And he really doesn't know why he felt that way. But the thought just felt so right.