TIMY 22

Then I met you

The next day was Kris' day off. He is now Jessica-free, for a day. He got home in 2 in the morning. He again saw Tao sleeping in the sofa. The panda looked tired. Then he noticed it. There are tears in the panda's eyes. Kris became worried. He just kissed those tears away and carried the panda to their room.

    

As he placed Tao on the bed, the sleeping figure flinched. But the sleeping figure just rolled over and settles himself on the bed. The blonde smiled. Tao is too cute. 

    

"Kris...," the sleeping figure mumbles in his sleep.

    

The blonde smiled and bends down to Tao. "Hey, Tao.." he whispered to Tao's ears. The panda smiled unexpectedly. The taller just giggled. He really misses this panda.

    

"I'm sorry..." Kris said as he implanted a kiss on Tao's forehead. Then he smiled sadly at Tao as he straightened himself. The blonde head straight to the bathroom to get ready to sleep.

    

* * * * *

   

Tao woke up, finally not alone in bed. Kris was beside him, sleeping peacefully. He really miss the tall guy. He moved closer to the blonde and hugged him lightly, not wanting to wake the other.

    

Kris' eyes flutters. "Hey... " he said as he put an arm around the younger. The panda smiled genuinely. "Good morning, Kris-gege."

     

"Good morning," Kris said as he closes his eyes again and feeling the panda's warmth against his skin.

    

Tao look at the tall guy lovingly. His doubts washed away by what he is feeling right now. Kris isn't a jerk. The picture in that photo was only a client and they are at a hotel for work...

     

"I'll take a shower," the blonde said suddenly and move away from Tao and heads towards the bathroom. 

    

... Or maybe Jongin was right all along. That Kris is a certified and had ed a girl behind Tao's back.

     

The younger thought drifted back to the past. Sehun. The way he let go of Sehun when he knew he isn't love. That's when it finally dawns down on Tao. 'I really changed,' he thought. He has become this selfish, close-minded panda.

    

But he just don't want to let Kris go.

    

Then a phone suddenly rings. He look around, trying to find the source of sound. It wasn't his phone, it was Kris'. He picks it up and look at the caller ID. The panda's forehead creased.

     

Calling...

Jessica <3

    

And there is this picture of a girl at the background. Its the very same girl in the picture with Kris. Tao's blood boiled. He harshly answer the call.

    

"Hello, ," Tao said to the other line.

    

* * * * *

    

Tao was cooking when Kris came down after his bath. The blonde is only wearing his trousers and no top. His hair is still damp. For short, freaking hot.

   

Tao was startled by Kris' sharp annoyed voice. "What the did you tell Jessica?" He yelled.

    

The panda shrug and look back at the soup. "Nothing to worry about. We just... talked," Tao said calmly as he placed the soup inside a bowl.

     

"There is something to be worried about, Tao," Kris snapped back, emphasizing the word 'is', "Jessica's angry!"

    

The panda chuckled devilishly. "Oh I must have said something offensive," Tao smirked, remembering their conversation. 

   

"Yeah! You ing said something!" Kris yelled. He spank Tao's hand causing the bowl of soup to spill and fall, burning Tao's hand in the process.

     

"What is wrong with you?!" Tao yelled in agony.

    

"What is wrong YOU?!?!" Kris yelled back. He know that he had hurt Tao but too angry to care.

    

The younger calmed himself. He don't want this fight to go on. He'll be the big guy and fixed this. "Look, I'm sorry gege. I'm just jealous be—" Kris cut him off.

    

"That's the reason, huh? YOU'RE ING JEALOUS?!?!" Kris move closer to Tao. "Bull Tao! Why? Because I don't have much time with you? Is that it?!"

     

Tao's anger raged. "Yes! Yes, you're freaking right! I'm jealous because you're with her 24/7! You happy now?!"

    

"No! Why would I be? You should be the one celebrating cause you have me for yourself today! Now, what the did you told her?!"  Kris almost calmed but he remembered Jessica.

    

"I told her to off," Tao said, tired from screaming.

    

"Why?" Kris calmed.

    

"Because she ed you, am I right?" Tao smirked bitterly, raising a brow.

    

Kris blood boils again. This fight isn't over yet. "Is that the reason why you answer the call? Because she ed me? Because I don't have much time to you anymore?!" 

     

Tao's eyes widens. "What the—! No!" 

    

The blonde smirked. "Come on!" He said as he tightly took a hold of Tao's arm. "Let's have ! That's what you want right?!" He started tugging Tao's arm harshly towards their bedroom.

   

"What!?! No! Stop! It hurts, Kris!" Tao pulled his hand out of Kris' grasp. He is getting afraid of the taller by the seconds.

    

"What? Now, you're playing innocent?" Kris accused Tao. Tao look at him confused. "Oh come on, Tao! Stop with the innocent act! I know you're intention! Stop acting," Kris said.

    

"What are you saying?" Tao asked.

    

Kris scoffed. "Stop it, Tao, really. Its annoying. I think the world knows what you have planned. You moved here so you can me right? 'Cause I'm a nice piece of meat!" Kris yelled.

    

Tao looked at Kris, disbelief written at his face. "That's not true! Do you really think that low of me?!" Tao said, a tear rolling down his cheeks.

    

"Stop the act!" Kris said, annoyance and anxiousness filling at the pit of his stomach. "Don't you cry on me!" He yelled.

    

"No..." Tao mutters, tears streaming out of his eyes.

 

"Just ing admit it!" Kris said, shaking Tao's shoulders.

    

"I ing love you, you jerk! That's the reason why I move in. I never thought you would think that. You should have said that you don't want me here, instead of thinking that way, " Tao breaks free from Kris' hold. He pushed Kris, hard.

    

"Maybe Jongin's right. You're a jerk and I'm such a fool for believing in you," the younger said and brushed towards Kris. He walks out. Leaving Kris frozen in place.