TIMY 15

Then I met you

(Kris' perspective)

  

Kris woke up in the sound of his alarm. He look over at his side. Frowning at the empty side of the bed. He reached for the alarm and turn it off. He put his arm in his eyes.

    

Its two in the afternoon and he doesn't know why he alarmed such time.

   

The blonde rolled over the other side of the bed, where a certain panda should have been. He stared at it as his thoughts wonders around.

   

'Maybe its a dream. A wishful thinking, perhaps?' He asked himself. Tao wouldn't want to leave with him, right? Somehow the thought made Kris sad. He wished Tao would be here by his side. When he sleeps or when he wakes, he want to see that face.

   

He wished Tao would be with him.

    

Kris sighed and stood up. He walks toward his bathroom shaking his head, trying to throw Tao away out of his mind. He twisted the doorknob and opens the door. He let himself in.

    

The CR's lights are on. Maybe he didn't turned it off the last time he uses the bathroom. Disregarding the lights, he move to the sink and washes his face.

     

Then a loud gush of water is heard. No, it wasn't coming from the faucet. Its too loud. Kris look at the shower curtain. His eyes widen. There comes that sound and there's this silhouette. The taller immediately runs out of the bathroom.

     

The blonde quickly rummage throught his stuff. He really isn't expecting a trespasser, he didn't know that it was possible inside this condominium. Then he spotted this baseball bat. He quickly picks it up and placed himself at the side of the bathroom door. He placed the bat at his shoulder, ready for a swing.

     

Then he suddenly thought of something really inappropriate at the situation at hand.

     

"Why the would a stranger take a bath in my condo?! Isn't he suppose to rob my condo unit instead of taking a bath?! Do they have a bathroom?!" he thought.

  

  Then suddenly the door creaked open. Kris readied himself, grasping the bat and preparing for a swing. When the trespasser is spotted, Kris closed his eyes and swing. Hurting others is not his style.

    

Meanwhile, the trespasser dodged the blow. He was actually being alert. He knows Kris is sleeping and him being alert means he doesn't want to wake the taller. But this was quite a surprise for him.

     

When Kris swung, he doesn't felt anything. Accept the weight of the baseball bat, there is nothing more. He felt that he didn't hit anything.

     

So he opens his eyes and roam the room. Then his eyes landed on a tall figure. His eyes roam on the figure's body.

    

His eyes widen as he realized that he has been staring at a body. Quickly, he closed his eyes and swing towards the body of the trespasser . "Ahhh!" He screams.

     

"!" The trespasser muttered as he dodged every blow. He quickly picks up the abandoned towel that falls to the floor when he dodged the first  blow. He didn't actually feel it fall off.

    

The blonde continued to swing right and left, ignoring the muscle cramps. He thinks that the trespasser is a ert and madman. Maybe that explains why he uses Kris' bathroom instead of robbing him.

    

The trespasser uses his Wushu skills and his strength to block and catch the baseball bat. " Stop! Its Tao! Don't hit me!" He screamed.

     

The blonde was frozen in place. He didn't move a muscle. He didn't even open his eyes. Instead he just stood there as shame dawn on him. Tao sighed.

     

He put down the bat and walks towards the door. "Lunch will be ready in a minute. Take a shower, gege," the panda said then closed the door.

    

Kris' eyelids parted, as he readjusted his eyes because of being shut close for so long. Then a voice echoed inside his head.

    

'Gege...'

 

Tao's voice kept playing inside his head. He likes the endearment. It actually means brother in Chinese. No one ever calls him that. He is never sociable and he doesn't have a little brother.

     

Then the image of the body started flooding his mind. 'Damn!' He thought. He was acting like a girl. For Pete's sakes! He is a guy for crying out loud. He has crotch like Tao's.

 

Then he blushed bright red as he felt himself hard. "Oh god..." he whispers as he moved towards the bathroom again and reaching over his crotch.

    

He is so damn .