TIMY 4

Then I met you

(Kris' perspective)

While they were eating, Kris curiosity grew even bigger. Like why was the panda's face so red? what was his name? And why does he feels awkward?

Finally deciding to break the deafening silence, Kris cleared his throat,"So... umm... what's your name?" Kris saw how the man flinched. As of the reason why, he doesn't have a clue.

"Its Huang Zi Tao. Call me Tao", the other said not looking at Kris.

Kris grinned. Tao is Chinese obviously. They could get along very well. "The name's Wu Yi Fan. Just call me Kris", he said and stretch his hand for Tao to take and shook it.

As Tao shook it, Kris felt a jolt of electricity run through his veins. It is as if Tao's touch was fire, burning him. What was that?

 

After that, they just eat. The unbreakable silence is back.

 

When Kris was done eating, he look over the eating panda chewing his food looking everywhere accept the man in front of the him. Which just so happens to be Kris. Kris leaned closer to the panda, making it stop eating.

 

' Maybe Tao has a fever?'

 

Kris has forgotten that Tao, last night, was wet because of the rain. And that the rain just dry off. 'Yeah, maybe Tao has a fever?' He thought as he reached over to touch the panda's forehead. But even before Kris can touch the forehead, the panda backed away.

 

"A-are you o-okay?" he asked the continuous eating panda.

"I-I'm fine," Tao said finishing his plate. He wanna go home. He stood up, carrying his now empty plate with him and walked over the sink.

Kris just watched worriedly. He had just known the man's name and yet he grew very attached to him. It doesn't make sense.

The panda opened the faucet, allowing water to gushed out of it. Kris come slowly towards the back of Tao, realizing just then that his guest is going to wash the dishes. No,he won't allow that. Guests should relax themselves.

Kris' hand crept between Tao's waist and Tao's arm. Kris moved closer until his chest is brushing Tao's back when he breathes.

 

Turning off the faucet, Kris' other hand crept at the panda's shoulder.

 

Kris felt the smaller guy tense under his fingertips. "Tao..." Kris whispered. The panda tensed yet again."...are you really alright?" concern visible in Kris' voice.

Now, Tao just couldn't take it any longer. He spun around and pushed Kris' chest away from him. Kris' back met the cold refrigerator.

 

'It's hard...' Tao thought, feeling his hand in Kris' chest. Tao instantly pulled back his hand. 'Now Kris might think of me as a erted guy'. Tao thought.

 

Kris was still in the stage of surprise by the movement. It was so fast that he didn't even realize it's coming. 'What the heck is wrong with this guy?' He thought. He was just being concern about the others health, nothing more.

 

"What's wrong?" Kris asked. He's not going to give up. He took a step closer to the blushing panda. 'What's with all the blushing?' He thought as he took another step and was now stopped at his tracks.

"Don't..." the panda whispered, his hand raised to Kris' face. "...why so touchy?" the panda whispered.

Tao whispered so low that Kris' almost missed it. He chuckled. He looked over the bright red panda through his hands. Perks of being tall.

Kris took a step back. "Sorry for making you uncomfortable. I'm always like this. Are you sure you're alright?" Kris asked again.

"Yes," Tao said.

"Well, I think you are not. Come,"Kris said, stretching a hand to Tao. Kris don't want to make the guest uncomfortable.

 

Meanwhile, Tao's head is debating. 'Does he mean, come? Or ?' Tao felt all of his blood go to his face. He blushed even more.

 

Kris couldn't wait any longer. He walked over the blushing panda. He doesn't care if the panda felt uncomfortable. He needed to know if Tao is sick. Avoiding Tao's hand, Kris is now hovering the small panda.

He lifted its chin so he could met those beautiful eyes. They stared at each other. Kris' eyes is captivated by the silkworms. 'Its really beautiful,' He thought. He can stare at those for days.

Tao recover from the sudden surprise and pushed Kris yet again. "Oh! For pete's sake! Get away from me!" Tao screamed. He didn't want that to happen but Kris is asking for it. He just wanted what is the best for the both of them.

Now is the moment of truth.

 

Tao don't want to it but if he didn't, Kris will come hovering over him. Kris isn't that surprise anymore. He guess he deserved the push. He invaded the other's personal space yet again.

As he look over Tao, he was surprise that the other isn't looking down. Instead, it is looking at him fully in the eyes. 'Man! This guy is unpredictable,' Kris thought.

 

"Huff..." Tao breathed out, making Kris' track of thoughts stop and focused on the panda. ".... I'm gay," Tao said.

Kris looked at the panda. Tao's head is hanging low, lip biting and shoulders up like he is expecting something.

 

'I'm gay...

I'm gay...

I'm gay....'

 

Tao's voice echoed in Kris' head. The words slowly sinking in. "gay..." Kris mumbled as he spun around.

Slowly walking towards the door of his bedroom. As he got inside, he screamed, "OH MY GOD! I SLEPT WITH A GAY!" Kris overreacts.

 

Tao heard it. He knew this was coming. Some guys he met are like Kris, they hate gays. His heart aches yet again. Meanwhile, Kris is still overreacting. Just then, when his eyes fell on his cabinet, he remembered he's just wearing boxers and—

 

"OH MY GOD! HE SAW MY THING!" Kris screamed.

 

 

----

A/N: Yeah, lame i know