TIMY 6

Then I met you

(Kris' perspective)

 

Three months.

 

Three months have passed and he haven't heard about this certain panda boy. He never see him again, as if the panda's been hiding from him. All Kris knew is that his full name is Huang Zi Tao and he is chinese. No more, no less. But Kris doesn't stop looking for him.

 

He is surfing the net, looking up Tao's name. Maybe he'll get info about this panda's whereabouts. But unfortunately, there is no Tao in the net. Which made Kris frustrated. He has look everywhere. He goes to the place where this panda just barge in his cab. He asks his friends, Lay and Kyungsoo, if they knew this Huang Zi Tao. But to no avail.

 

This certain panda is mysterious in many ways. Kris also look for him on Facebook, but nothing is found. There is no Huang Zi Tao or even Tao in the Facebook. Kris sighed. He is getting more frustrated as minutes passed.

 

He walked over his king sized bed and lay there on his stomach. He closed his eyes feeling the warmth when Tao is sleeping next to him. Suddenly, Kris felt the bed grow bigger, cold and lonely. As if it needs two people to lay there.

Kris hugged himself. He never felt this cold inside. He's always alone.

 

 

***

Kris jolted awake when a vibration in his pants disturbed his slumber. He fished out his phone from his pockets and clicked some buttons. Someone's calling him. He didn't bother looking at the ID, his half-awake-half-asleep self answered the phone call.

 

"He—"

"Yi Fan-hyung!" the other line shouted.

 

Kris almost throw his phone away from his ears. Because of that, he is full awake by force. He look at the caller ID. Its Do Kyungsoo, his noisy friend. Kris rolled his eyes inwardly, why did he answer the phone call anyway? Oh yeah, he's half-asleep.

 

"Soo... how many times do I have to tell you not to shout at hyung?" Kris said calmly. He ruffled his hair and stood up. He walked over his bathroom.

"I miss you, hyung!" The other line shouted.

 

Kris backed away from the phone. The guy doesn't really learn. He opened the bathroom door and walk over his sink and placed the phone on top of the toilet cover which happens to be beside the sink. "Yeah! Whatever Soo. What do you want?" He said. He make sure his voice is heard from the other line as he look at the mirror.

 

His reflection is terrible. Kris opened the faucet and as water gushed out, he heard a voice coming from his phone. "Hmmm.... Hyung! Let's hang out!" Kyungsoo shouted. Its a good idea he put it on top of the toilet cover.

 

"No," Kris said making his voice clear, audible and sharp. He washed his face as he heard the other line mumbles his pleas. As Kyungsoo keeps babbling, Kris shoved a towel on his face, drying it. Kris sighed. Kyungsoo keeps babbling.

 

"No Kyungsoo, that's final," Kris said after he picked up his phone and twisted the door knob of the bathroom. He is about to hang up when a Kyungsoo's voiced stopped him.

"I knew you'll say that. You always go for the hard way," Kyungsoo's voice scarred Kris. He knew Kyungsoo and he never gives up. That's for sure. He gulped.

"What are you planning?" Kris said walking over his closet. Its either he'll be drag out of his condo by the small guy or be kidnapped. Either way, he needs to get dressed. He put his top on as he heard a reply from Kyungsoo.

 

"Ohh its nothing to be worried about. I'm coming over. And if you don't get out, I'll be the one to get you out. Bye Hyung!" then he hanged up.

 

As Kris walk over his full length mirror, he felt his phone vibrate in his grasp. He harshly answered it. He guessed it's Kyungsoo again, adding up his threats. "What?" He said, his annoyance visible in his voice.

 

"..." The line didn't answer. He pulled back the phone and look at the caller ID. It's not Kyungsoo. Its anonymous.

 

He brought the phone back to his ears. He know this number. The familiar sequence and the silence at the other line. He thinks its his stalker. The stalker calls him once or twice a week. But he thought it stopped last month. It didn't call until now.

Kris ruffled his hair. He getting more annoyed. He is not in a good mood to talk to this stranger. "Look, if you will not talk, I'll hang up. You're wasting my precious time," he waited for the other line to respond. When he didn't get any, he become even more annoyed. He held the nape of his neck. Why is this day so furstrating to him?

 

"I really hate to say this but, you're really annoying and if you could just stop calling me, you will be doing me favor, really. So if you're a good person, please stop calling me?" The blonde said as he leans his head at his hands that are on his nape. This day just couldn't get worst.

"..." The line is still silent.

   

'Why do I bother waiting for an reaction when I'm talking to air?!?!' The blonde rolled his eyes inwardly and face palmed himself. "Ugh!" To Yifan, this day isn't his style.

   

Then a soft whisper came to the taller's ears. "... sorry," Then the line went dead.

Yifan's eyes is still wide. He can't get over the fact that the air just spoke to him. Not--its because the voice is so familiar. And he know that he have heard that soft little voice. Kris groaned when he really couldn't remember the voice's owner. Then someone barge in. Its Kyungsoo, looking as though disappointed rather than shock.

 

"Where are your manners Kyungsoo? Drop it down on your , maybe? Ugh!" Then he heard the smaller mumbled something. Its barely unaudible but Kris heard it. Which made Kris regret it almost immediately.

 

"I thought you're having ..." The little guy whispers.

   

Kris' face turn bright red. isn't the topic he likes. He is still uncomfortable when that came up. He really doesn't know why. He is , maybe that explains something, right?