TIMY 1

Then I met you

Tao watched as he smiled. The kind of smile that should make his heart skip a beat and be all fluttery. But, as of today, it only makes his heart break into thousands of pieces. And he don't know how to piece it all back together. Knowing that he has given up, given up his everything.

Sehun is now happy in the arms of Luhan.

Tao turned and walked away from the restaurant. He knew that he did the right thing. But goddammit! Why is it so hard to admit?

Tao dugged his pocket and fished out his phone. He will let Sehun know that he was now free, that he can now love who he wants to love. God! That only break his heart even more. Admitting it is only the undertone of this break-up. He typed, erased, typed and erased all over again. He couldn't find the right words to say and couldn't fight back the tears.

He composed himself first before composing a short message to his everything. "You're now free. Be happy :)" Then he pressed send.

He don't want to come out cruel to his everything so he put a smiley, even though he is not even smiling. It is a short message. That's because Tao don't want to go over the typed-and-erased process again. And of course, he don't want to dwell on it.

But its too late.

His tears are now flooding the rim of his eyes. He looked up, trying to stop the tears. 'Looks like the sky is sympathizing me' Tao thought.

The sky is full of clouds, and Tao knows that anytime soon it will rain. But Tao doesn't give a . Tao kept walking, not bothering to wipe his tears aways. He's hurt, no point of hiding it. And as he predicted, it rained.

People started running, passing over Tao. But he kept walking his pace. He is numb, careless and hurt. He just want to go home. The comfort of his bed makes him even eager to head home.

'Good thing its traffic' Tao thought as he looked at the traffic jam. He will just have to spot a taxi with no passenger. So he run, spotting a taxi stuck in the traffic. He didn't bother to look if someone was inside the cab. It won't help, he's eyes are blurry because of tears. He just opened the door and let himself in.

Tao sat comfortably. This could be his temporary comfort since he's stuck in traffic. He leaned over the driver's seat when he heard a deep annoyed voice.

 

"What are you doing?" Tao stared at him, wide eyed.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just need a ride home.. a-and its raining a-and I-I thought.. Ugh..." Tao said stuttering. Why is he even stuttering? Maybe because the gorgeous guy stared at him intently? Ugh. "... I'm sorry," He said feeling shy and nervous. He look at everything but the gorgeous guy.

 

The blonde just eyed him and glance back to the window. Tao heard the blonde mumbled something like 'tsk'. Now, Tao try really hard not to sneer at him. So arrogant.

Tao just let it slide and sit back. Besides, he's the one sharing the taxi cab right? He looked through the window, not realizing that he had let his mind drift to his everything, Sehun.

 

Tao and Sehun was in a relationship. Tao was suppose to be happy bacause Sehun had chose him over Luhan. But there is this part of him that knows that he is not the one in Sehun's heart. So he set up the teo and this happened. He'll probably regret this but it happens right?

 

Tao didn't even realize he was crying until a teardrop wet his hand. Damn! He's crying hard. He tried to brush off the tears using his hand but to no avail. New tears just kept replacing it. He can't stop crying.

He dugged into his pockets, only realizing he doesn't have a hanky with him. Great. What a great day. He got his heart broken, got wet in the rain, barge inside a taxi with a passenger in it, cried in front of a stranger and now he doesn't have a hanky. What a great life. Please note the sarcasm.

 

"Here," Tao jumped a little at the deep voice. He look at the blonde who was now stretching his hand with a hanky on top of it. He accepted it since he really need to sneeze and wipe off some tears. Jeez, its really embarassing to blow your nose infront of a stranger. He probably grossed him out.

Again, he'll embarass himself again. He reached out his hand, handing over the wet hanky. 'Oh god, please let the aliens abduct me!' Tao thought.

"No, keep it. And here," Tao thought that when the man rejected the hanky, he is grossed out. But apparently, the blonde guy just wanted him to keep it. The blonde man inch closer towards Tao. Obviously, Tao was caught off guard that he is frozen to his place. Tao just stare at the man's face.

"Listen to it. It'll calm you," the tall guy said, a smal smile playing at his lips and sat back at his seat.

 

[Song: Baby, don't cry by Exo]

 

"♪… Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon

Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewoboryeo

Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri deol geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya

kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don't cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni … ♪"