TIMY 12

Then I met you

Lay's eyes landed on Kris' swelling lips. He felt a pinch in his heart. He never really know that a pinch could make his heart bleed. He felt like he could die.

    

Then finally Lay making up his mind, he move towards Kris and kneel infront of him. 

   

    

On the other hand, the taller was slightly surprise when Lay kneeled infront of him. He was lost in thought about the intense kiss that happens minutes ago. He look at Lay, confused. "What are you doing Lay?" 

 

The younger smiled at him sadly. "I thought you could be mine forever," Lay said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

   

"What the hell, Lay? Are you crying?" Kris took hold of Lay's shoulder. He really is concern about Lay. He never see his frien cry, which made this the first time he sees it.

   

He moved closer to Lay. "What is it, Lay? Tell me," Kris said soothingly.

   

Lay chuckled, his deep dimples showing. Then he look at the taller. "Atleast I have to try it once, right?" He said then move closer. Kris is more confuse than ever.

    

Lay is now inches away from Kris' face. He smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, hyung," he whispers 

   

"Why are you—?" Then a pair of lips cut him off. Specifically, Lay's lips.

   

* * * * * *

Meanwhile, after the kissing inside the VIP room, he headed straight towards the restrooms. He was so turn on and his tight pants hurt. He needed a release.

    

    

After doing what is suppose to be done, he washes his hands.

 

Earlier inside that room, he really can take Kris and him like there's no tomorrow. But he didn't want to do it because Kris was forced to start with. 

 

Right now, he can only satisfies himself with his hands.

    

* * * *

    

He got home by cab. And during the ride towards his condo, he realized something important.

He can't let Kris go.

And the fact that Kris isn't a hater of biuals, gave him hope.

    

"You'll be mine soon," Tao mutters as he walk along the hallway of their floor. He passed by the blonde's condo unit.

    

Just then an idea popped up from his mind. Tao smirked. 'You won't get away from me, Kris.'

* * * *

Kris slept late. The moment he stepped foot on his condo, his thoughts are still scattered everywhere. It's like his mind can't process anything. And because of that, he can't fall asleep easily.

   

   

Then a door bell rings. Kris sprang up from his deep slumber. His head hurts because of hangover and because of his quick movement. He look over his clock. Its states 3 in the morning.

   

"Who the hell will come this early?" He whispers annoyed. He stood up. He felt his back breaking. Its because of the couch in the VIP room. He walked out of his bedroom and walk towars his front door.

     

The door bell rings yet again. The blonde hates his doorbell. It irrtates him. Its so noisy.

   

He twisted his door knob and opens the door. "What?" He said clearly uninterested.

   

"Hi, goodmorning Kris," he smiled.

   

Kris immediately rubbed his eyes. It's Tao