ch 24

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngneul POV’s

“It’s okay. Just hold my hand. I’m here.”

I know I always felt grateful to have my brothers and my best friends. They always know when I need them the most and they always be there to be my support system. Just like now, I feel so so grateful toward Taeyong oppa’s appearance. Just when I need him the most, he comes with his angelic smile. His eyes are looking at me softly. He squeeze my hand gently as if he is trying to transfer his courage to me.

The machine brings us to the highest floor. We meet abeoji’s secretary and personal assistant so do with Sehun oppa’ assistant. They are looking at the door worriedly.

I walk closer to find the answer when suddenly a sound of hard slap echoing through the corridor. There are only two rooms there. Sehun oppa’s and abeoji’s.

“What is happening?” I ask them but they are only looking at me helplessly. This is so frustrating. I’m about to corner them when another sound solid things falling on the floor. Without waiting for their answer, I open the door.

Abeoji is fuming while Sehun oppa is on the floor. His lips are bleeding. When abeoji starts to lift his hand again, I move to cover Sehun oppa’s unconsciously. Lucklily, I feel nothing even after I count for seconds.

I feel my eyes hot with tears that starts to fall on my cheeks. I touch his cheeks as gentle as possible, afraid to hurt him somewhere more.

“G-Gwaenchanha?” My voice is trembling, so do with my body. I’s so scared, I’m so sad, I’m so upset knowing the fact that until now, abeoji always hurt Sehun oppa.

Didn’t he promise me before? He promised me to never hurt Sehun oppa again. Just… what’s the problem now? Why abeoji looks so pissed? Why he hurt Sehun oppa to this extend?

I look at abeoji who looks at me with guilt. I know he doesn’t expect me to appear this suddenly.

“Abeoji, don’t hurt Sehun oppa. Don’t hurt him again. I beg you.”

He tries to calm himself as he takes a deep breathe. He closes his eyes. Minutes later, he leaves with a small tap on my shoulder.

It’s only Sehun oppa and I left in this room.

My heart is in deep pain when I see blood on his lips. I realize that now I’m crying mess like a little kid. But I can’t help. I don’t like the fact someone is hurting Sehun oppa.

I try to help him stands up. I hear him chuckles for a while before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter