ch 12

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngneul’s POV

Woaaah. I never thought that EXO oppadeul were thinking this place. This place is so cool! Forever I can never forget the beautiful scenery of Switzerland. The architectures are unique. I never get bored to come here. The combination of modern and classic are so attractive.

When I was at London, sometimes my friends and I went to Switzerland just to see this beautiful place. Especially when one of my friends is from Switzerland. Ah! Suddenly I miss them. I miss my peaceful life in this peaceful place. Right. Maybe I can call him later and we can enjoy this place tomorrow because honestly, I feel so tired. And I think Sehun oppa too.

At the exit, a car is already waiting for us. I guess they really prepare everything carefully. The car brings us to the place where we will stay in here for two weeks.

“Hello.” He says in English first. “I’m Andrew. I’ll be your driver for two weeks.”

“Ah, hi, Andrew. I’m Shannon. And this is my husband, Sehun.” I reply in German. He chuckles. He looks friendly. I think he is in his 50’s already.

“You two look good together.”

“Thank you.”

We talks some more while Sehun oppa sleeps next to me like a baby. I guess he is really tired. I don’t even realize that we arrive already at our place. Wow. This place is so beautiful. They really prepare it perfectly. My friends and I’ve been coming to this place for once but we couldn’t stay for a night due to our schedule.

As we enter the house, the interior is just so beautifully elegant. I continue to tour around the house while Sehun oppa and Andrew put down our things. I run to them when I’m done with living room tour to help them bring our things inside.

“I’m done for today. Call me anytime if you need anything, guys. Enjoy your honeymoon. Have a good rest.”

“Thank you so much, Andrew.”

After Andrew fade away from our sight, we enter the house again. Sehun oppa sit on the couch as he tries to look for good thing on television. Meanwhile me, I continue to tour around the house. The kitchen is nice. Everything is so nice. Now, the bedrooms.

Hmmm, nah. I find it. Wait. There is only one door.

What…

I need to call Baek oppa. He is not answering my call. He must be still in his dreamland.

What to do? What to do? Chanyeol oppa! Right.

Urgh. The two are not answering. Seriously! Do I need to sleep with him?

“After we do it….”

Omo! Even remembering those words make me feel… FORGET IT! Yeah. Let’s forget it. I need to sleep and so do Sehun oppa.

“Don’t you think this is perfect plan, my dear?”

Can this room arrangement also his plan? Does he really want to ruin me? Does he hate me that much? Slowly I walk to the living room. Just in time when he turns his head toward me. He shifts his eyes on television again before he turn it off and walk toward me.

He rises one of his eyebrows, like, he is questioning me about why do I stand here, like a stupid.

This is harder than I have thought.

“Umm, we have problem.” He only look at me passively. Right. He will never answer me. Or asking me about the problems. He simply doesn’t care, right? “Well, we have only one bed room.”

He still shows no emotion.

“So… umm—”

“I don’t want to sleep at living room.”

“Well, I—”

“Neither can you.” He smirks. “Don’t you think this is perfect plan, my dear?” An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter