Daniel Chae

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day, ate breakfast and started to make yourself ready for the party. *What to wear?* You digged through your suitcase. *Maybe this one* You put on the dress and got yourself ready. You went to the living room. Hoya was all dressed and ready to go. (http://onigirisobulat.blogspot.com/2011/03/im-sad-tot.html) He looked at you and raised his eyebrows. "Don`t wear that we are going to buy you a dress right now" he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the car. "What is wrong with this dress?" you blinked "Everything" he sat in the car with you and told the driver that only you and him were going somewhere.

He drove you to the dress shop. "I`ll pick your dress" He took out a dress and showed it to you. "Go and try it on" you did as told. "Does it fit you?" he asked outside the dressing room. "Yes" you answered. "Good, now take it off and give it to me" You did as told. When you came out of the dressing room, you saw that he had already bought the dress. He grabbed your arm and drove you to the beauty salon. "You need to get fixed by professionals" he opened the car door and walked outside. *Thank you for being so positive* You were sarcastic.

The makeup artist fixed your hair and makeup. Hoya was busy reading a magazine. You got a room where you could change your clothes. You came back out. "What do you think?" Hoya looked at you, and his eyes widened. (http://pics.livejournal.com/twinkleangel/pic/0001efbr/) *She looks so beautiful.... no, don`t think that Howon* He shook the thought away. "You look okay" You rolled your eyes. *Never satisfied* He sat the magazine away. "Let`s go" You both sat in the car and went to the party.

The party was going to be at Hoya`s parents house, but they weren`t going to be there. When you arrived your shoulders deflated. *I`m so tired of this* You got out of the car and Hoya was walking beside. "This party is only for the "young" ones, so all of my friends are here" "and?" you looked at him. "So don`t screw things up and don`t be to clingy" he warned you and was about to walk to his friends, but he turned around and looked at you. "And do whatever you want to, don`t bother me" he smirked and left. You sighed. *What have I done to deserve a guy like him?* You were growing tired of his cockiness.

You sat a table at the back, all alone. Everyone was looking at you, because you were wife of The Hoya, and that was big. Since he was the one who was going to inherit all of the hotels after his father. "She`s pretty" you heard one of the girls say. You smiled. "I don`t know, he can find someone better" the second girl said. You frowned. "I always thought he and Nara was going to get married" The two other girls nodded. You raised your eyebrow. *So, something is really up between them* "Who knew that he was going to marry a middle classed girl" they all 3 walked past you and giggled.

You frowned. *Spoiled brats* You hadn`t seen the second floor of the house, so you decided to go upstairs. And the second floor was as beautiful as the first. After you had seen the whole floor you decided to go down again. On your way down the stairs you tripped on your foot and almost fell. But before you could feel the floor someone caught you. Everyone gasped. You looked up and saw a handsome guy with black hair smiling to you. "Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded. You straightened yourself up. "Cheseohamnida" you bowed.

He was about to say something, but Hoya came towards you and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter