Stuck in the House

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you heard something break in the kitchen. You got out of your bed and walked downstairs. You saw glass pieces on the floor, and Hoya had gotten a cut on his finger. "" he cursed. "Let me take care of it" You took a tissue and his hand. You started wiping away the blood, somehow you managed to press a little too hard on his cut. "Aish, I`ll do it myself" he took the tissue and wiped it himself. *Sorry, for helping you* You pouted.

He sat a plaster on his finger and left. *Isn`t he going clean up the mess?* you looked at him, surprised. Since he didn`t seem to care. You sat down and started picking up the broken glass pieces. You heard someone knock on the front door. Hoya got up and opened the door. The butler bowed and came inside. He saw you sitting on the kitchen floor, picking something up from the floor. He rushed to the kitchen. "____sshii, I`ll take care of it" he tried to get you up. You stood up and looked at him. "It`s my job to do this, you just go and do something else" the butler bowed.

You went to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Hoya was on the phone. He looked at you, and pointed at his phone. You looked at him confused. "Nara, I don`t think ____~ can come to the party after all, yeah, she`s sick, No, no the butler and the maid will take care of her, yeah, see ya soon bye" he hung up. "You didn`t have to talk to her after all" he nodded. You sighed and watched tv. "When are you going to the party anyways?" you looked at him. He looked at his watch. "I have plenty of time left, why?" he looked at you. "Can you take me outside for a while, I want to see the area" you smiled. He shook his head. "Not in the mood" You pouted. *Jerk*

He went to his room. *There is nothing to do* You looked around and saw your maid, cleaning. You got an idea. You walked up to her and patted her shoulder. She turned around "yes, agashi?" she bowed. "Call me ____sshii it`s better" you smiled and she nodded. "Are you familiar with this place?" you asked. She nodded one more time. "Would you mind taking me outside, I want to see the area" you smiled. She blinked. "I have to ask Master Hoya first" "No problem, I`ll talk to him"

You went to his room and knocked on the door. "Yes?" You opened the door. "What do you want?" he asked irritated. "Is it okay if I and the maid go outside?" he looked at you dumfounded. "You`re going out with the maid" he started laughing. "What`s so wrong with that?" you crossed your arms. "Nothing" he waved is hand. "Yeah yeah, just go" *At least she would stop bothering me*

You skipped to the maid. "We can go" You smiled. "Oh by the way" you looked at the maid. "What is your name?" "You can call me Mrs. Kim" You shook your head. "I`ll call you Ajumonni" you smiled. *She`s a nice girl* The maid started smiling.

You both went outside and she showed you different places. "It`s beautiful here" you beamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter