Evil Plan

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at work the next day, and you were making the coffee and muffins ready. When you were finished you brought them to the meeting room. On your way back out you spotted Nara. She was on her way to the meeting room. "Hey" you smiled to her. She looked at you confused. "What are you doing here? And why are you wearing that?" she pointed at your clothes. "I work here" you smiled. Her eyes widened. "Mwoh?!" you wrinkled your nose. "What`s so wrong about that?" She raised her eyebrow. "You`re married to Howon and you`re working, that`s the whole problem" you tilted your head to the side. "Forget it!" she rolled her eyes.

"Move aside, I need to talk to Howon" you blocked the way for her. "You can`t his having a meeting, you can`t interrupt like that" she blinked. "I am more important then some stupid meeting" she pushed you aside, and then walked inside. You sighed. You were about to walk to Daniel`s office, when you heard someoen slam the the door behind you. You turned around and saw Nara. She seemed really mad. *What did I tell her* you giggled and walked to Daniel`s office. She saw that you were laughing, and that made her pissed. *Who does she think she is* She glared at you.

You walked inside Daniel`s office, and you saw that YoungWon was finally done with his paperwork. He stretched his arms, and layed back on the chair. You walked over to the desk and sat on the chair next to YoungWon`s. "Done?" He nodded. "Good" you smiled. You both were just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter