Wedding Dress

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past couple of days, the only thing you had done was buying stuff for you wedding. You hadn`t meet your husband, he was busy buying is own stuff with his parents. You were tired and annoyed, because all you could hear your mother talk about was how grown up you had become, and that you were going to leave them soon.

The day before the wedding, you were going to buy your wedding dress. You had been to 2 different dress stores, but you didn`t like any of the dresses there. This time it was your parents and your soon to be father in law that came along to buy your dress. Your father in law was going to buy the dress to you, because it was a tradition that the grooms family buys the dress for the bride.

You walked into the 3rd dress store. You tried on 4 different dress, but you didn`t like any of them. You didn`t like the thought of getting married, but you thought that since you were getting married, then why not buy a dress you actually like. You took off the dress. *I don`t think I`ll find a dress I like here* You sighed. You went out of the dressing room and started looking at different dresses. Suddenly one of the dresses caught your eye. You walked over and looked at it closely. *Wow, it`s beautiful* You looked at the price tag. *Omo! This is too expensive* you walked away.

Your father in law noticed how your face lightened up when you looked at that dress, but when you looked at the price tag, you your smile suddenly fell. He wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter