The Secret is Revealed and Meeting Mr.Arrogant

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 years later:

One day you were sitting in the living room and watching tv. You couldn`t concentrate on the screen because your parents were pacing around in the same room.

"You should tell her, you`re his father" your mother said. "What about you? Aren`t you her mother?" Your father replied back. You sighed you couldn`t take it anymore. "What do you want to tell me?" you turned the tv off. They both stiffened. "Come on, tell me" you whined. They both sighed and sat down beside you. "Okay" your father started talking. "Don`t react negatively when you hear this" you raised your eyebrow. "You know Mr. and Mrs Lee?" You nodded.

You knew who they were, but you had never seen or talked to them before. "They have son called, Howon" "and?" you asked. "Maybe you should tell her about grandfather first?" your mother said. You father nodded. You were really confused, what did your grandfather have anything to do with this Howon.

"When your grandfather was alive he made a promise with Howon`s grandfather that..." he stopped talking, he didn`t know how to tell you about your marriage. "That when you get older you`re going to marry his grandchild, Howon" your mother blurted out. "Mwoh?!" you stood up. You couldn`t believe what you just heard. "You can`t do this to me!" you shouted. They both looked down in shame. "But he will take good care of you, you won`t have problem with money-" you interrupted your father. "I don`t care about money! I want to marry a person I know and love! And I`m only 19!" you were throwing a tantrum. "I`m sorry, but a promise is a promise, and you`re meeting him tomorrow" your mother looked at you. "I can`t believe you`re doing this to me" Your eyes became blurry because of your tears.

You ran to your room and stayed there for the rest of the day. You didn`t eat, drink and you didn`t respond when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter