Business Party

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day, by someone knocking on the door. You got out of your bed. "Who is it?" "It`s me, who else can it be" You heard the irritation in his voice. You opened the door. "Are you planning on sleeping the whole day?" You rubbed your eye. "Wake up and get dresed" *Dressed?* You tilted your head to the side. "Where are we going?" "business party" he went downstairs to the living room. *Aish, I`m not in the mood to go to any party* You whined.

You opened your suitcase and decided to wear the dress that was laying on the top. You hadn`t had the time to unpack, so you decided to do it another day. You took a shower, and changed. (http://www.yukisale.com/wholesale-korean-dress-k1175-pink-p-1241.html) You walked downstairs and straight to the kitchen to get something to eat. You looked through the fridge. "What do you want to eat, Agashi?" you were startled. You closed the fridge, and a butler was standing right behind you. "Oh, when did you arrive?" you tilted your head to the side. "15 minutes ago, Agashi" You shook your head. "Don`t need to call me agashi, just call me by my name" you smiled. "My name is ____~" you reached your hand out, but the butler just bowed. "I`ll call you ____sshii, that`s better" he smiled. You nodded.

"Yah, stop small talking" You heard Hoya shouting from the living room. You rolled your eyes. "Is he always like this?" you whispered to the butler. He chuckled. "You`ll get used to it" he winked. You giggled. "I`m not hungry after all, I think I`ll pass breakfast" you smiled. "See you later" you waved to him. He bowed to you. *It`s so weird, it feels like I`m a queen or something* You giggled.

You walked to the living room, and saw Hoya switching through the channels, bored. He looked at you. "Are you going, dressed like that?" he asked. You nodded. "Why?" you blinked. "No, nothing" he rolled his eyes. *That was weird* you pouted. "Let`s go" he turned off the tv. You were just about to go out, when a maid was on her way to the house. "AnnyeoungHaseyo agashi" she bowed to you. She saw Hoya coming out of the house as well. "AnnyeoungHaseyo master Hoya" she bowed to him. *Master? Now that`s ridiculous and Hoya, is that his name?* You looked at her confused. "Clean the house well" that was the only thing he said and walked to the car. She bowed one more time. *His mean* you pouted.

You sat in the car with Hoya. "Howon-sshii?" he looked at you. "Is your name Howon or Hoya?" you asked confused. "Both" he grinned. You tilted your head to the side. "Hm?" "Long story, just call me Howon, not Hoya" he looked straight into your eyes. You nodded.

You both arrived to the venue. There were alot of people standing outside. You were just about to get out of the car, when Hoya opened the door for you. He took your hand and helped you out of the car. You blinked. *Suddenly he changed, again* "Don`t screw things up" he said while smiling, so that the others wouldn`t suspect anything. *So it`s just an act* you raised your eyebrow. You just smiled to the people and walked into the venue with Hoya.

He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter